Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
nGood afternoon all of my lovely sisters and adoring daddies!

Welcome RA! :)

Bella, I hope he gets to come home soon!

I need to catch up, but hope you are all having a fabulous day!

Good morning to ALL my beautiful sisters and our wonderful Daddies!!! I'm glad to hear many of us are starting to feel better...

Daddy C, sounds like you're in MORE than good hands with your baby girl! I love reading the exchanges between you two..they leave me in stitches!

Bella, so glad to hear you're hanging in there. You're such a strong girl...and I'm proud of you on the smoking thing!!!! I know how hard it is!!! I've been keeping you and your family in my prayers. Thanks for the updates, too!!!

I need to say an extra special thank you to my Daddy who has taken care of me over the last couple of days through an especially nasty flu. Without you, I could have very well wound up in the hospital! I'm sorry I worried you so much. I will spend extra time today during our play date trying to show you just how grateful and lucky I am to have you. It's amazing what can be done when you're LD. I love you, Daddy!

I'm Relieved and happy you are feeling better. It was an extra special day today.

After lurking this thread a while, I suppose I fit in here. Peeking in to say "Hi!" to those who already know me. Hopefully I won't intrude too much!

Welcome RA? Rube? I'm too damn lazy to type out the whole name. Pull up a seat and join the fun.
I've said this before that it does take a bit of time to get in the rhythm of the thread but don't stand on te sidelines too long so just jump in...

Welcome RA *waving from across the pond*

Bella, hang in there. We're all thinking of you and your family. Let us know if you get any news :heart:

Welcome to our little corner of Lit, RA! The other baby girls and several of the Daddies, truth be told, all love my avatar.

This is the lively lady that shared the picture I nabbed as my AV, guys.

Do you lurk as a Baby Girl, a Mommy, or just as a friend of both?
Sheepishly admits to being a baby girl... :eek: but also here for support as well..:rose:

P.S. "RA" is a fine abbreviation ... That's what most everybody calls me on the other threads.... :D I'm not guaranteeing that's what they call me behind my back, but..oh well.. :)

RA ... no sheepishness allowed in admitting being a baby girl, here! Any of the Daddies will readily admit this is our thread, we just allow them to hang out and monitor our goings-on! *giggles*

Plus, if you have no Daddy of your own, you might find him here like a few of us did!

UPDATE:
Faja is now home. He has a bad ear infection, and was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. He's back on his insulin, and they added on a few medications ... as well as severely limited his diet. Against our advice, Faja has been eating copious portions of greasy, home-fried foods and drinking soda left and right. Doc has ordered: no more caffeine, no more sodium, and no chocolate. I think the "no fried foods" goes without saying, right? LOL
Now we just gotta see how long he can maintain before he gives in.

OK ... Littlun is driving me bonkers. Must go play with her. Hopefully, all of my sisters and our Daddies have had a great Hump Day.

Special love for a very special Daddy :heart::kiss:

RA ... no sheepishness allowed in admitting being a baby girl, here! Any of the Daddies will readily admit this is our thread, we just allow them to hang out and monitor our goings-on! *giggles*

Plus, if you have no Daddy of your own, you might find him here like a few of us did!

UPDATE:
Faja is now home. He has a bad ear infection, and was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. He's back on his insulin, and they added on a few medications ... as well as severely limited his diet. Against our advice, Faja has been eating copious portions of greasy, home-fried foods and drinking soda left and right. Doc has ordered: no more caffeine, no more sodium, and no chocolate. I think the "no fried foods" goes without saying, right? LOL
Now we just gotta see how long he can maintain before he gives in.

OK ... Littlun is driving me bonkers. Must go play with her. Hopefully, all of my sisters and our Daddies have had a great Hump Day.

Special love for a very special Daddy :heart::kiss:

I am happy that Faja is home, where he belongs! Dejunk the house tonight or in the morning before he has a chance to hide his own special stash of yum-yums!

Enjoy playing with Littlun! :D Before you know it she will be stomping out the door, but not before yelling 'I hate you!!!' and slamming it in your face! lol That is when you know you are a good mother! :rose:

RA, my little sister is right! About all of it! :) I love being a little girl, even though I don't have a daddy anymore. This thread, and the people I adore within the walls of our modest home here, are often the only things that keep me moving forward in my big, sometimes ugly, grown up life. :heart:

I am happy that Faja is home, where he belongs! Dejunk the house tonight or in the morning before he has a chance to hide his own special stash of yum-yums!

Enjoy playing with Littlun! :D Before you know it she will be stomping out the door, but not before yelling 'I hate you!!!' and slamming it in your face! lol That is when you know you are a good mother! :rose:

RA, my little sister is right! About all of it! :) I love being a little girl, even though I don't have a daddy anymore. This thread, and the people I adore within the walls of our modest home here, are often the only things that keep me moving forward in my big, sometimes ugly, grown up life. :heart:

So ... I saw something once that read "If your kids love you, and think you're the best AND they're under 20 ... you're not doing it right" ... Truth! She's two and a half, and I have to NOT grin and giggle when she stamps her tiny foot at me, sticks out her tongue and goes "MEAN MOMMY GO 'WAY!!" then tries to slam the bedroom door on me.

So, I joy in it now. Now, Disney Junior and the ball-blowing pink plastic elephant await!!

*disappears with a sprinkle of Pixie Dust and the faint theme song of Doc McStuffins*

RA, my little sister is right! About all of it! :) I love being a little girl, even though I don't have a daddy anymore. This thread, and the people I adore within the walls of our modest home here, are often the only things that keep me moving forward in my big, sometimes ugly, grown up life. :heart:[/QUOTE]

WHA??? Your Daddyless? That just shouldn't be! Let me know if Keri and I can be of any help. Big hug for you

Situations have been changing lately; lost my litttel one ..agian. RA welcome to our little homehere.

I'm so sorry, Daddy PA. :( We hate seeing you sad. Do all of your littles need to grab our shovels, have Bella pick up a few supplies from work? Because we will. It has been a horrible day(s)..personally, I could use a target. :rose:

I'm so sorry, Daddy PA. :( We hate seeing you sad. Do all of your littles need to grab our shovels, have Bella pick up a few supplies from work? Because we will. It has been a horrible day(s)..personally, I could use a target. :rose:
Thanks Cookie; RL interfered with "playtime" and my BG didn't want to interfer anymore with that. so I'll just hang out here with the other lost souls for rightnow.

WHA??? Your Daddyless? That just shouldn't be! Let me know if Keri and I can be of any help. Big hug for you[/QUOTE]

I still have new guy! I haven't thrown him out just yet! He is a lot like ex daddy and when he is in a 'mood'..best just to leave him alone. I don't like that. He isn't mean or hateful towards me, he is just quiet. He has had a rough couple of days at work and it shows! I haven't granted him 'Daddy' status, just yet. So yes..I am daddyless.

top ten posters:

peachesmelba 1,413
goodsonformom1,191
Prince Albert 896
INeedLove 884
DaddyJohn 564
Cookie123 467
Boundlife 410
HesterPrynne 399
1sickbastard 385
Mihunt 337

top ten posters:

peachesmelba 1,413
goodsonformom1,191
Prince Albert 896
INeedLove 884
DaddyJohn 564
Cookie123 467
Boundlife 410
HesterPrynne 399
1sickbastard 385
Mihunt 337

I only rated 6th!? Hehe Love to see my big sister take the number 1 spot!!

Thanks Cookie; RL interfered with "playtime" and my BG didn't want to interfer anymore with that. so I'll just hang out here with the other lost souls for rightnow.

We aren't lost, we just misplaced our maps and GPS isn't always dependable. ;)

Welcome to our little corner of Lit, RA! The other baby girls and several of the Daddies, truth be told, all love my avatar.

This is the lively lady that shared the picture I nabbed as my AV, guys.

Do you lurk as a Baby Girl, a Mommy, or just as a friend of both?

"First things first - THANK YOU BELLA you beautiful girl you! And glad Faja is home from the Hospital. And welcome and thank you to RA for sharing that picture with our beautiful sister. (And I LOVE your signature BTW.) And thanks too to NFL for her lovely comments on a story - working on Chapter 3 now!":kiss:

(Climbing up on your lap to wrap my arms around you and lay my head on your shoulder.) "Daddy PA, I am so very sorry to hear this. YOU are not the lost soul you know...." (Giving you a little :kiss: on the cheek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back