Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
{{{INL}}}

I think there is room for both :) This is a place of tradition and comfort. Too much history to forever leave.

morning

Hugs to the babies.

Sorry I've been very busy with the FT &PT jobs.

TT you're such a sweet lady I'm sure your special someone well find you there down under. XO

INL hope you have a great day! ;) XO

I'm pretty sure there won't be a split here, you gals mean too much to one another!

BBL

Aww, I'm sorry. I hope everything goes better. :rose:

Sis, that was well said. And heart felt. :kiss:

Your words are very true and totally perfect. Thank you. :rose:

Hi daddy ESM. :)

Oh my, does this mean you aren't posting here? Shouldn't I have restarted this thread? :confused::( You are such an important part of why we all come back here. We shouldn't let outside factions split us up when we've come so far. Sigh....
I didn't mean to upset you! I think it's wonderful you restarted the thread. Truth be told, my new thread won't last long because I don't have the time to come post here (Lit) like I'd like to.

No competition intended...:)

I do, however, tend to think that while we've tried to be an all encompassing, relatively welcoming group... we, even in the infancy of the "new" thread, by virtue of not specifying in the title what the regulars are mostly *into* we're gonna just keep getting the "fly-by-nights."

Can't keep 'em out.. It's an open forum.
Can't shoot them. ...last time I checked that was not an appropriate method of coping with those we don't get along with..

so, I figured..

*Put a specific title...limit it to the one~Ish form of the Fetish.( which despite Rob's comment actually does include the non- "dominant" Daddy Dom, but I understand why he might not feel comfortable in my thread)

*have a description that really didn't leave any interpretation one way or the other. . :D

I like to think of the Daddy Dom thread more of an information hub, anyway. . Less social, not that I don't like social. :)

If it's a problem, though, the DD thread is a little superfluous. .I admit. No one *has* to post there. ..:p lol

Last edited:
tumblr_mia4a0BNW91r9qqjxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtffgz23hG1s780v2o1_500.jpg

Love these :D

Oh my, does this mean you aren't posting here? Shouldn't I have restarted this thread? :confused::( You are such an important part of why we all come back here. We shouldn't let outside factions split us up when we've come so far. Sigh....

{{{INL}}}

I think there is room for both :) This is a place of tradition and comfort. Too much history to forever leave.

"I agree with DD (and RA) - there is room for both and I for one am glad you re-started our thread. I know that others are too.":rose::kiss:

I know this thread is usually for dalughters with a daddy fetish, so I'm a little apprehensive about posting here. I'm a bi guy who loves to be with my dad. At first it was my sister, dad and me together, which we still do, but recently dad and I have been getting together just the two if us. I'm curious if there are any other guys out there who have a sexual relationship with there fathers it any attractions to there fathers.

Hugs to the babies.

TT you're such a sweet lady I'm sure your special someone well find you there down under. XO

I'm pretty sure there won't be a split here, you gals mean too much to one another!

BBL

If he could stick around for more then a week that'd be awesome. The last two ended exactly one week after the first date (and were full ball the whole time). Tuesday are my new bad luck day lol.

No no splits around here.

Awwwwwwww what happened

Hello to all the wonderful littles and the Daddies that care about them :)

Tuesday is almost over here and on our way to Hump Day (except for you TT, you're already there :) ) Looks like the cold is finally settling in here, the leaves are all gone and winter is quickly on it's way. *sigh* I miss summer already. I need to be wealthy so I don't have to work and I can keep a home here in the US and another down with TT so I can have summer all year round! :D

I hope things get better for you soon, TT (((HUGS))) it sucks that Tuesdays have been so crappy lately. :rose:

CC: good to see you here tonight! I hope all is well with you.

Tuesday is almost over here and on our way to Hump Day (except for you TT, you're already there :) ) Looks like the cold is finally settling in here, the leaves are all gone and winter is quickly on it's way. *sigh* I miss summer already. I need to be wealthy so I don't have to work and I can keep a home here in the US and another down with TT so I can have summer all year round! :D

I hope things get better for you soon, TT (((HUGS))) it sucks that Tuesdays have been so crappy lately. :rose:

Yes, am doing good checking out other threads

We could do a house swap as I hate summer lol.

Thank you, it'll be ok, just shake it off and keep going.

Hi CC

Yes, am doing good checking out other threads

Well, I hope you're finding good ones that you can fave fun with.

We could do a house swap as I hate summer lol.

Thank you, it'll be ok, just shake it off and keep going.

I think house swapping is an awesome idea! :D I've always wanted to visit Australia, though unless I win the lottery, it's going to be quite a while before it's a reality. :(

So do I. Yes this is true. Sad times for us both

It may be some sad times right now, but life could be worse. Good things seem to happen when you least expect them and need them the most.

(((hugs))) and I hope you had a good day :rose:

Thank you, I really cold use some hot chocolate with the marshmallows right now.

Yes! I love hot chocolate :D

... especially on cold mornings like today.

Then again I just love chocolate! :heart: I hope your day is going well.

It may be some sad times right now, but life could be worse. Good things seem to happen when you least expect them and need them the most.

Yes it could be a lot worse.

*hugs back* I actually have to leave the house today :eek:

Yes! I love hot chocolate :D

... especially on cold mornings like today.

Then again I just love chocolate! :heart: I hope your day is going well.

I love chocolate to, Yes it's busy ,but That's a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back