Wants It Big!

DollfaceVixen

Virgin
Looking for a discreet, no strings attached, friends with benefits relationship... especially with a well endowed older guy ;)

Always been a fantasy of mine to be with a big, thick stranger... still searching...

I'm a 25 female from the northeast NY/NJ/PA area. Taller than average, meat on my bones and LOVES all things sex! Closet slut, some might say...

Feel free to PM me if you fit the bill and want to discuss more XoXo :heart:

Hey, Dollface.
Maybe if you give a little more detail about what you want you'll get a reasonable response.
How old of a guy are you seeking?
How big is big to you?
Height, weight, race, do they make a difference?
Stuff like that.
Good luck

Another shameless bump!

So many young guys, not to mention a creep, out there...where are the men?!

Mayhaps because some of those answers aren't quite so cut and dry or some (height, weight, race) aren't important at all... Thanks, though :)

Mmm so 5'10" isn't too short for a "taller than average" gal?

Well darling I am not long...but thick, oh yes I have the girth. ;)

His hand slid down the front of her knickers, his hand sliding over the smoothness of her pubic mound. He stopped as his fingers reached the top of her pussy, slowly moving his hand up and down over the soft warm skin, feeling her move slightly under his touch. “Keep going baby, please don’t stop,” she whispered. Mmmmm “I’m not stopping babe” he said, as his hand resumed its downward path. His fingers traced the softness of her pussy as they started rubbing her wetness. Her breath started growing more ragged as his rubbing fingers moved faster. His other hand moved from her hip to cup one of her breasts, squeezing it through the fabric of the flimsy top. He could feel her erect nipple poking through the fabric like a pin. Her heavy breathing slowly increased into little moans as his fingers slowly but firmly rubbed at her wet pussy lips and her swollen clit, his other hand rubbing firmer against her hard nipple.

Something like this ?

His hand slid down the front of her knickers, his hand sliding over the smoothness of her pubic mound. He stopped as his fingers reached the top of her pussy, slowly moving his hand up and down over the soft warm skin, feeling her move slightly under his touch. “Keep going baby, please don’t stop,” she whispered. Mmmmm “I’m not stopping babe” he said, as his hand resumed its downward path. His fingers traced the softness of her pussy as they started rubbing her wetness. Her breath started growing more ragged as his rubbing fingers moved faster. His other hand moved from her hip to cup one of her breasts, squeezing it through the fabric of the flimsy top. He could feel her erect nipple poking through the fabric like a pin. Her heavy breathing slowly increased into little moans as his fingers slowly but firmly rubbed at her wet pussy lips and her swollen clit, his other hand rubbing firmer against her hard nipple.

Something like this ?

Eh, I've seen better. Odd reply to this thread...

Hmmmmm you ask for a big cock and get a little story! Yeah I can see where that might be confusing! NOT! :rolleyes: TOO FUNNY!

Back