Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happily, I won another Immunity in the contest. I completed & submitted the newest piece. Now all that I have to do is think of names for the characters in the story I am about to write.

BrettJ in Canada

Honest answer SIENNA? Yes - it's selfish and unfair, unless both of you are on the same page.

BLU, I know where you're coming from. I spent six years with her, moving from friendship to friendship to soulmate. She made me fall in love and she knew I was. Perhaps that was unfair, I knew the risk.

What was selfish on her part is similar to your issue. When she moved back home, little by little, she slipped away. Found friends that let her be entirely selfish (as is the wont of her generation at times) I got left behind in the shuffle.

I don't trust either - it is why I am concerned when mails and phone calls go unreturned. To get trust, you have to give it.

I have also dealt with medical issues, death and the like this year. We still have to carve out as much for ourselves as time and life will allow.

BrettJ in Canada

Meh... It has happened too many times to count. Although I will say that this last time was devastating for me. It is 5 months later and I am just now beginning to feel like myself again. But still not ready to trust and open myself up like that again.

So - don't. Let the other person be the one to open up and make the changes. Or make small steps together.

Life isn't always fair, but without risk, there is no gain.

BrettJ in Canada

Brett, congrats on the immunity! Glad things have worked themselves out at least somewhat.

I didn't think I'd get any immunities ROGUES - I don't often win things - and I think that is now my 6th. My points will continue to grow, I have a few new pieces in mind to enter soon.

Tonight (Thursday) and Friday will be tell-tale days.

BrettJ in Canada

I didn't think I'd get any immunities ROGUES - I don't often win things - and I think that is now my 6th. My points will continue to grow, I have a few new pieces in mind to enter soon.

Tonight (Thursday) and Friday will be tell-tale days.

BrettJ in Canada
Well that is good Brett!

Oh yes, we have kissed and touched each other outside of our clothes to add affection :) She is still bi-curious and it came easy for us to find our limits. Kissing is one amazing way we girls "satisfy" each other intimately. Now she is part of the posse on those Friday nights out :) We will not take our bond further than kissing and cuddling Brett. That IS our limit now, or atleast for now :) Her dreams and ambitions is to finally study at university and by next September and my encouragement she will :)

Standing back is good, but you must keep that vital communication. And, may I give you another tip Brett? Try to be intimate slowly over a period of time. Unlike me, come straight out with it, corner them and expect what I call an instant positive response... sex and lust before the real love happens...

I dare not mention my waitress friends name on here in public, but when I followed her into the toilets one afternoon, I saw her sat there in the open cubicle. She looked up at me and asked for advice regarding her future. I gave her a quick idea while she washed her hands and talked to her reflection in the mirror. Then instantly she turned to me and we held each other tightly. The kissing just followed naturally :)

Beautifully put. I wouldn't change a thing. And the second paragraph warms my heart.:heart: Bless you Sienna, on being so accepting (that's not the right word but you get the point). You let her come to you in open arms and comfort her. I sure wish I could be comforted right about now. Ain't feelin' the best but hey, that's life.

Sienna:rose::rose::rose: Three roses for you, you angelic being.

Hello Sienna, Brett, and everyone else who visits today. Planning on staying in the quiet corner of the lounge thinking about why life is so damn complicated.

Hello Sienna, Brett, and everyone else who visits today. Planning on staying in the quiet corner of the lounge thinking about why life is so damn complicated.

The Quiet Corner

I will admit to all that I am a spoiled bitch. I've been one of the luckiest people in this world so far who has had everything I've wanted fall into my lap. Of course it was supposed to be hard work getting where I am today, but for me I found it so easy with very little obstacles in my way. I am now in a growing profession that allows me to dictate how much I earn by being an asset to my boss and his company. Bringing that company from near failure to the success it is today with secured contracts in just two years.

My domestic life could not be happier :) Three girls and a husband who love me and I love them in return. Non of them want for anything. And yet, getting there was wild and risky over the past 14 years or slightly more. In truth, had I had a much poorer background, I would no doubt have been a whore in the form of "call girl", working the streets of somewhere.

There was a time, just "three days" of my life, I actually did see the darker side of the sex industry. Three days I don't really care to talk about too much because no young woman should be subjected to what happens in that "industry" dominated still by Eastern Europeans in the UK. I would say those three days were probably the worst ever days of my life. The rest has been total fun and so far a pleasure :)

No, my life is not complicated :)

The Quiet Corner

I will admit to all that I am a spoiled bitch. I've been one of the luckiest people in this world so far who has had everything I've wanted fall into my lap. Of course it was supposed to be hard work getting where I am today, but for me I found it so easy with very little obstacles in my way. I am now in a growing profession that allows me to dictate how much I earn by being an asset to my boss and his company. Bringing that company from near failure to the success it is today with secured contracts in just two years.

My domestic life could not be happier :) Three girls and a husband who love me and I love them in return. Non of them want for anything. And yet, getting there was wild and risky over the past 14 years or slightly more. In truth, had I had a much poorer background, I would no doubt have been a whore in the form of "call girl", working the streets of somewhere.

There was a time, just "three days" of my life, I actually did see the darker side of the sex industry. Three days I don't really care to talk about too much because no young woman should be subjected to what happens in that "industry" dominated still by Eastern Europeans in the UK. I would say those three days were probably the worst ever days of my life. The rest has been total fun and so far a pleasure :)

No, my life is not complicated :)
I am honored to read about that Sienna. Sorry for your three dark days. I know what it is like I had dark years from age 5 to age 13 when I got put in foster care, and then those were grey years, with a few good days. I am trying to piece my life back together and move on. Trying to stay strong and not cry over what some would say silly and minor things. I am getting better, but it is hard as some of those dark moments creep in when I least expect it. Is it so wrong to wish for a life that is not filled with have-to's and having to be in charge all the time? Is it so wrong to pray for a time where someone will take care of me in a good way (and no I am not talking about just sex)?

sorry to hear that rogue. like Sienna I came from a strong family with lots of opportunities. as a kid I squandered most of them but found my place in the army instead of behind bars. I found that one piece of my life that I could not make myself in Mrs. W. our life is not perfect nor will it ever be but we have each other and like the song says that is all that matters.

don't give up on life do not become Eor from Winney the Poo. there is a lot of good in life if only you try.

yes that goes for you too Brett and Bu.

I found a picture the other day that I took many years back to make my avatar. I still have the shirt I wore when taking the photo's I am planning a before and after picture.

sorry to hear that rogue. like Sienna I came from a strong family with lots of opportunities. as a kid I squandered most of them but found my place in the army instead of behind bars. I found that one piece of my life that I could not make myself in Mrs. W. our life is not perfect nor will it ever be but we have each other and like the song says that is all that matters.

don't give up on life do not become Eor from Winney the Poo. there is a lot of good in life if only you try.

yes that goes for you too Brett and Bu.
Thanks Warl0ck that means a lot. Maybe my life would have been better had I been accepted into the service like I wanted, but my asthma prevented me from being accepted. I know life is precious and would not give up on life itself, but it is kind of lonely struggling all by myself.

Thanks Warl0ck that means a lot. Maybe my life would have been better had I been accepted into the service like I wanted, but my asthma prevented me from being accepted. I know life is precious and would not give up on life itself, but it is kind of lonely struggling all by myself.

sometimes you need to walk alone to be able to walk with others.

I am honored to read about that Sienna. Sorry for your three dark days. I know what it is like I had dark years from age 5 to age 13 when I got put in foster care, and then those were grey years, with a few good days. I am trying to piece my life back together and move on. Trying to stay strong and not cry over what some would say silly and minor things. I am getting better, but it is hard as some of those dark moments creep in when I least expect it. Is it so wrong to wish for a life that is not filled with have-to's and having to be in charge all the time? Is it so wrong to pray for a time where someone will take care of me in a good way (and no I am not talking about just sex)?

((( Rogues ))) :):kiss::rose:

((( warl0ck ))) :):kiss:

To be honest I thrive on those "have-to's" and being in charge. It makes me feel in control and very secure. Again, I get that without any problems. I am a "control freak", but regarding sex I do not consider myself a Domme.

I am sure one day you will find "a person" who will love and take care of you. I do not believe that anyone is lonely in this world. They just need to seek the one that cares :)

Your childhood, important years of your life, sounded full of unhappiness Rogues. But, now you are an adult, you can improve on the lifestyle your childhood left you in. One way is to become active in fighting against those reasons that created that time in your life. It should be rewarding somehow?

Last edited:
Yes I do have the silver linings for the dark and grey years of my life. I am trying but it is hard, and yes I am a survivor. I do not want to become a bitter old bitch though. Forgive the language.

Things are falling apart, just as I feared.

I think tomorrow night will be my last visit to the café. I am here now and no one has even said hello to me. If I wanted cold and friendless, I'd stay home.

Once again, life kicks me back down once I've climbed up a bit.

BrettJ in Canada

Things are falling apart, just as I feared.
I think tomorrow night will be my last visit to the café. I am here now and no one has even said hello to me. If I wanted cold and friendless, I'd stay home.
Once again, life kicks me back down once I've climbed up a bit.
BrettJ in Canada

((( Brett ))) :kiss:

Are you being totally ignored? Have you said hello to them first?

It has since blown over SIENNA. I have spoken to Miranda (briefly) and her boss (female) did finally acknowledge me. Still, I am wondering if perhaps I need to back away just a smidge. I will come in tomorrow for the "big" day but maybe after that, we will wait and see.

Having something different tonight, a "London Fog" Latte. That is what started conversation.

BrettJ in Canada

A London Fog, as I understand it, is Steamed Milk, a bit of vanilla and Earl Grey Tea. I preferred the Chai Latte, but I would have the London Fog again too.

BrettJ in Canada

Sienna's Erotic Lounge is now a recognised "Cyber-Free Zone".
Visitors, guests and members are now encouraged
to use RP/SRP Forums or PM's

What! No Cybersex?:eek:

It is true that this thread, Sienna's Erotic Lounge is now a cyber-free zone, and don't be upset, because if you want to do a "really" artistic "sexual role play (SRP) which is actually what an amazingly enjoyable cyber is, with a good storyline and good content having a start, a middle and a conclusive ending, then that is your solution :) Just arrange to start a SRP thread in the SRP forum with someone and give it a go :) You might be surprised how good a writer you can be :)

~ Sienna

I will be back later. There is a loud-mouthed, stupid 20-something who has been here for the entirety of my time here. Even moving half-way across the café, I can still hear her and her equally obnoxious companion. They are ruining the evening for me and making it difficult for me to work.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back