impregnating friends wife

mrfertile

Virgin
my friend is impotent( they cannot have chilkdren) . His wife is an uptight type. In a discussion on sex my friend tells me they find sex yucky.

We meet together one day with all, my wife , friend and his WIFE

while walking out the restaurant. I pause to look at something and she bumps into me. I feel her soft body bump my hard exercised self. I turn to say sorry when I see the sigh on her face and the guilt of something which I am miss. I am surprised that she could feel that way.

I go to drop a book I borrowed from her to their place. She is alone and now acting a bit funny. I take advantage. I brush her tit while reaching for a book.

She sighs again and gives me the funny look. I am not sure how to proceed. I give her another brush, but this time linger longer to see if she moves away.

She kind of pushes into me. I take over the situation. I grab her and make her feel my hard its 7 inches and I know much better than she ever got. I know all the tricks. I titilate her nipples and slowly run my fingers to the side of her thighs.

She is pregnant with my seed

InsatiableMe said:
...and you want us to write a story about this?

there is a whole slew of these " helped my buddy/brother/sister get pregant' stories. Some with both couples fully involved. One more well done wouldn't hurt.

Actually, I thought about it for a bit and came up with something. :) It'll be slightly similar to what mrfertile said, too. So, now his thread is a story idea. lol ;)

InsatiableMe said:
Actually, I thought about it for a bit and came up with something. :) It'll be slightly similar to what mrfertile said, too. So, now his thread is a story idea. lol ;)

and soon the idea will be a story?

sirhugs said:
and soon the idea will be a story?

If work lets me. :eek: It's hard getting a story done when the hours pick up at work. Been feeling too tired to focus when I get home. I open up the file and stare at the screen for about 10 minutes or so, then I minimize it and go to Lit. :eek: lol

InsatiableMe said:
If work lets me. :eek: It's hard getting a story done when the hours pick up at work. Been feeling too tired to focus when I get home. I open up the file and stare at the screen for about 10 minutes or so, then I minimize it and go to Lit. :eek: lol

when I hit that wall, I force myself to write 200 words before closing the window. The first 10 are usually painful, but then I roll for about 100 before the pain returns.

Try this start ( or if started, modify to fit where you are):

Infertility is a horrid secret. My buddy <name> was especially shamed by the fact his brother had produced 3 potential heirs to the family fortune in 4 years.

Hmmm...

Well, I do plan to write today since I'm off. :) I don't have "writer's block" I just haven't wanted to focus on anything too "major" after a day of work. (If I typo all over Lit it won't be as big of a deal as messing up a story! ;) )

First I need to get a load of laundry in the wash before I allow myself personal time! :eek: lol Then it's off to the story...

Here's what I have so far. Working title is: My Frigid Wife's Game, but I'm not too sure if I want to write in first person male POV or not.

Basic plot is a couple who hasn't had sex in a while, and when they do it's never too often or too spectacular. It's damn near a "chore" for the couple. The husband basically things his wife is frigid and hates sex. But the real problem between the two is lack of communication. Basically, he's not pushin' the right buttons. ;)

She's 35 and he's 47. It's her first marriage, his second. They have no kids, but he has some from his first marriage. (That'll open up adult children for future stories? ;) ) The wife wants kids badly, her biological clock is ticking away and she's afraid she's running out of chances now. But, she has no idea that her husband had the "snip snip" when he and his first wife separated.

Now comes mrfertile's idea, kind of. When the couple is out with their friends, the wife sends some mixed signals to her hubby's best friend. Plot happens. (lol) They end up in the sack together. Wife becomes pregnant, has sex with her hubby once she finds out so she can say it's his. Of course HE knows he's snipped, but she doesn't. He goes along with her "game" and agrees its his child. (Secretly he likes the idea that his wife had been with another man. He's "shocked" she could actually enjoy sex! And now he wants to talk her into a "cuckold" or swinging kind of lifestyle.)

So, too dumb?

InsatiableMe said:
Hmmm...

Well, I do plan to write today since I'm off. :) I don't have "writer's block" I just haven't wanted to focus on anything too "major" after a day of work. (If I typo all over Lit it won't be as big of a deal as messing up a story! ;) )

First I need to get a load of laundry in the wash before I allow myself personal time! :eek: lol Then it's off to the story...

Here's what I have so far. Working title is: My Frigid Wife's Game, but I'm not too sure if I want to write in first person male POV or not.

Basic plot is a couple who hasn't had sex in a while, and when they do it's never too often or too spectacular. It's damn near a "chore" for the couple. The husband basically things his wife is frigid and hates sex. But the real problem between the two is lack of communication. Basically, he's not pushin' the right buttons. ;)

She's 35 and he's 47. It's her first marriage, his second. They have no kids, but he has some from his first marriage. (That'll open up adult children for future stories? ;) ) The wife wants kids badly, her biological clock is ticking away and she's afraid she's running out of chances now. But, she has no idea that her husband had the "snip snip" when he and his first wife separated.

Now comes mrfertile's idea, kind of. When the couple is out with their friends, the wife sends some mixed signals to her hubby's best friend. Plot happens. (lol) They end up in the sack together. Wife becomes pregnant, has sex with her hubby once she finds out so she can say it's his. Of course HE knows he's snipped, but she doesn't. He goes along with her "game" and agrees its his child. (Secretly he likes the idea that his wife had been with another man. He's "shocked" she could actually enjoy sex! And now he wants to talk her into a "cuckold" or swinging kind of lifestyle.)

So, too dumb?

not dumb at all, just very ambitious. I do find it amazing the fertility issue was never discussed before they married. You need a nice finesse on that.

Maybe in a later chapter, his adult son is excited by her swollen pregnant look?

Instead of the fertility issue "never coming up", I'm thinking the husband simply lied to her when they were dating/first married and hoped it wouldn't come up again. (Sure, not a very rational thought, but it's very human of us to not always think rationally and hope our white lies never get us caught.)

As for the "adult children" from the first marriage, I have no idea if they'll ever become characters or not. It depends if a "series" builds up from the base characters or not. :)

InsatiableMe said:
Instead of the fertility issue "never coming up", I'm thinking the husband simply lied to her when they were dating/first married and hoped it wouldn't come up again. (Sure, not a very rational thought, but it's very human of us to not always think rationally and hope our white lies never get us caught.)

As for the "adult children" from the first marriage, I have no idea if they'll ever become characters or not. It depends if a "series" builds up from the base characters or not. :)
if he lied, does that lead to a revenge angle?

sirhugs said:
if he lied, does that lead to a revenge angle?

It could. Maybe she found out somehow about the vasectomy and that's her "motivation" to cheat on him. Once she finds out she is pregnant she knows she can claim it's her husband's even though she knows he can't father any more children, because for him to "catch" her in her lie (and cheating) he has to admit his lie. :)

Back