Bi-Curious men , would you kiss a man?

Artmajor2

Really Experienced
I'm a bi-curious man. (I sucked my friends cock a long time ago).
I've noticed there are alot of bi-curious threads on LIT.most guys fantasize about sucking a cock or getting fucked up the ass. I have always been like that too. But thanks to a few men whom I've exchanged e-mails withover the years, my fantasies have evolved.
I now fantasize about making love to another man.Two naked bodies pressed against each other. Kissing and hugging in a long make out session.Sucking nipples and licking asshole.
Just the thought of kissing another man's soft lips and wet tongue makes me so HOT.
Any other guys feel like this? Post your comments:devil:

I love kissing, men or women, there's something so sensual about it.

I'd also really love to meet a guy that I can have an intimate relationship with - somewhere who I can make out with for a while and then take it to the bedroom for slow and sensual yet passionate sex.

Any willing takers out there??

I have had a few bi oral experiences which rose out of curiosity of the act of sucking a cock, wondering what if felt like, both hard and soft. First time was approximately 4 yrs ago, and it was a mechanical interest I guess you could say. Could I do correctly, would I like it. Although it has been some time since last experience, I do find that I want to explore a little more, enjoy his nipples, more rubbing and overall contact. Absolutely no interest in anything romantic, and that is how I define the kissing and hugging, and related physical contact.

---

other than a few things, to me pleasure is pleasure.
whether that is making out with him or sucking him off.

My dream is a slow make out session with alot of sloppy tongue.Gently placing kisses on his neck and throat . Our hard cocks pressed up against each other.:devil:

Making Love

Very sexy. Both naked sliding our bodies over each other. Yes lots of spit very sloppy

I'm a bi-curious man. (I sucked my friends cock a long time ago).
I've noticed there are alot of bi-curious threads on LIT.most guys fantasize about sucking a cock or getting fucked up the ass. I have always been like that too. But thanks to a few men whom I've exchanged e-mails withover the years, my fantasies have evolved.
I now fantasize about making love to another man.Two naked bodies pressed against each other. Kissing and hugging in a long make out session.Sucking nipples and licking asshole.
Just the thought of kissing another man's soft lips and wet tongue makes me so HOT.
Any other guys feel like this? Post your comments:devil:

As you know, my fantasies have evolved as well. The e-mails we have exchanged, the stories, the IM'ing......we have cum hard together lover:kiss: To answer your post, yes, you know I do....you know I want to do those things with you....

As you know, my fantasies have evolved as well. The e-mails we have exchanged, the stories, the IM'ing......we have cum hard together lover:kiss: To answer your post, yes, you know I do....you know I want to do those things with you....

Exchanging e-mails with you has opened a whole new direction for my bi fantasies. I love when you become my baby boy:kiss:

It seems to me that the concensus with most bi or biC men iz they dont like sensual things; like kissing or cuddling. I guess they think its too gay? Im sorry but i that to me is a turn off. Besides kissing is one quick way to make me horny

Done it, liked it.

I have noticed that a lot of bi-curious guys are more fixated on the cock than anything else, though.

My first experience with a guy, we kissed, it was shocking how sensual it was, and how much of a turn on

Making love

At first the only bi sexual fantasy was just sucking cock or geting my cock sucked. Like you as time went past I find myself fantasising about making love, kissing, hot shower love making with the right person. with the right person it would be hot hot hot hot.

I love kissing. I often start things out with kissing, move to some sucking and rimming and then back to kissing again. I love that.

At first the only bi sexual fantasy was just sucking cock or geting my cock sucked. Like you as time went past I find myself fantasising about making love, kissing, hot shower love making with the right person. with the right person it would be hot hot hot hot.

Exactly!

I enjoy kissing, especially while grinding cocks. However, most guys I've been with just want to focus on the cock.

I enjoy kissing, especially while grinding cocks. However, most guys I've been with just want to focus on the cock.

Most bi curious men I've exchanged e-mails with want to focus on sucking a cock or getting fucked up the ass.

Back