I should definitely!

Now that picture is pure love.

Feel free to post more of the like.

Well ..... I might!

Actually - I will :)

View attachment 1166909

My dear you stir the imagination and make many thoughts race through ones head of binding you, placing those upon your nipples and dipping hot wax over you as well all in one go.

I could mention the spanking, but that goes without saying no?

Very pleased to see you all here - new as well as old!
And thank you all for the lovely comments - greens are supposed to be good for your health, right? :)

For those of you who know me from the last thread knows that in the end we (I) were going into another direction with my creativity. I think I may continue that a bit - so here is some more:

View attachment 1166907

Now I'd like to know how that felt, and what you did after you took them off?

Love the reaction you're getting from your nipple. It looks so red and erect ...very arousing to see it like that!

Were I giving out medals this morning, you certainly have the chest I'd choose to "pin" them on... very sexy...and sensual.

Thank you for sharing...

artistry

I enjoy many of your pictures, like I've said privately, you show a talent for artistic beauty. I hope you would consider pursuing your interests as a vocation. I am certain you would find willing models and buyers.

Last edited:
My dear you stir the imagination and make many thoughts race through ones head of binding you, placing those upon your nipples and dipping hot wax over you as well all in one go.

I could mention the spanking, but that goes without saying no?

No, I think I get the picture :)

Now I'd like to know how that felt, and what you did after you took them off?

Shhh - it's a secret :) But I can reveal that it felt good - or I wouldn't have done it!

Love the reaction you're getting from your nipple. It looks so red and erect ...very arousing to see it like that!

I do what I can to get reactions :rolleyes:

Move those pins, my teeth want their turn.

Fine by me! But don't bite too hard!

Were I giving out medals this morning, you certainly have the chest I'd choose to "pin" them on... very sexy...and sensual.

Thank you for sharing...

I don't think I've ever gotten a medal for anything!

I enjoy many of your pictures, like I've said privately, you show a talent for artistic beauty. I hope you would consider pursuing your interests as a vocation. I am certain you would find willing models and buyers.

I am flattered, but I am in no way a photographer - I just get lucky from time to time :)

Hey, great to see you back posting. Hot pics, you sexy thing! x

Thanks - great to see you here too. And it's good to be back!:D

Very sexy would love to bite and suck those nipples, great pics all.

I can safely say that green is my new favorite color!

And may I apply a few more of those clothespins in other "strategic" places? :devil: :D

Such a lovely and kinky body!!!!!!

Will be a pleasure enjoy this thread!!!! :devil:

Thank you - as I am sure it will be a pleasure to run this thread with all this good company :)

Very sexy would love to bite and suck those nipples, great pics all.

Thank you! :)

I can safely say that green is my new favorite color!

And may I apply a few more of those clothespins in other "strategic" places? :devil: :D

I know - gotta love green!

You may hope that there are more pics to come like that :) Time will tell, I'm not revealing anything! Except the next picture! Actually, it's just more of the same :)

Fun 3.jpg

Thank you - as I am sure it will be a pleasure to run this thread with all this good company :)

Thank you! :)

I know - gotta love green!

You may hope that there are more pics to come like that :) Time will tell, I'm not revealing anything! Except the next picture! Actually, it's just more of the same :)

View attachment 1166917

The clothes pins are very erotic!!
Also did you get my PM?

Last edited:
Hello all!

Waves a hello to all that I've seen before and who have seen me (in my previous thread). I'm back with new pics! Well at least for a little while - guess inspiration struck me today, let's see how long it lasts.
Decided it was probably easier to start a new thread instead of continuing the old one.

To start it all off: New underwear!
Enjoy!

View attachment 1166827
I could go green!

Back