I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
warmmmmmmm hugs Lady M

and hope the sun comes out to lift up your smile

!!!!

Hey gorgeous!!

It's supposed to get cooler but sunnier towards the middle of the week.
I need to get some motivation! :D

Are you wet or is the weather wet? :D How are you today, lovely? Pretty ordinary day for me. Tired as hell because I only got 3 hours of sleep last night lol. And I need to do some grocery shopping. :( Don't wanna don't wanna don't wanna! Oh well. I really don't have to, but being hungry at work isn't fun.

Are you wet or is the weather wet? :D How are you today, lovely? Pretty ordinary day for me. Tired as hell because I only got 3 hours of sleep last night lol. And I need to do some grocery shopping. :( Don't wanna don't wanna don't wanna! Oh well. I really don't have to, but being hungry at work isn't fun.

Ha ha. :rolleyes:
Not great today, started some new tablets.
Why did you only have 3 hours?
Aww :kiss:

:kiss:

Woo!! :devil:

:devil:

Of course. :p

WOWWW! I got the sweet _me_ triple play...:p'ing your sweet pussy juice...you riding me like an expert horsewoman...and you swallowing a creamy load of my man milk!

Feels like Christmas all over again! Thanks gorgeous...now I want you on all 4's for today's fuckathon! :devil:

WOWWW! I got the sweet _me_ triple play...:p'ing your sweet pussy juice...you riding me like an expert horsewoman...and you swallowing a creamy load of my man milk!

Feels like Christmas all over again! Thanks gorgeous...now I want you on all 4's for today's fuckathon! :devil:

Horsewoman, ha ha. :D

Mmm......Go easy on me today! ;)

Evening my sexy pirate!!

How are you? :kiss:

I'm alright, not much going on lately.

Family is coming over later to have lunch and play cards, but not much else yet.

One possible event coming up this weekend, but not sure I can make it or not.

I'm alright, not much going on lately.

Family is coming over later to have lunch and play cards, but not much else yet.

One possible event coming up this weekend, but not sure I can make it or not.

Make sure you win. :D

Aww....That'll be a shame if you miss it. :kiss:

Make sure you win. :D

Aww....That'll be a shame if you miss it. :kiss:

LOL I never win. I don't pay attention enough to get the good cards when they're there.

Yeah, but it is a one time thing in a new location so not really sure what is going to happen.

LOL I never win. I don't pay attention enough to get the good cards when they're there.

Yeah, but it is a one time thing in a new location so not really sure what is going to happen.

Ha ha pay attention!

Ah right. :kiss:

Ha ha. :rolleyes:
Not great today, started some new tablets.
Why did you only have 3 hours?
Aww :kiss:

Aww, hope you feel better. :rose:

No real reason, really. It's always like that on the weekend because I tend to stay up late and I definitely sleep in whenever I have the chance. I hate mornings. Morning should just disappear forever! bwahahah.

Aww, hope you feel better. :rose:

No real reason, really. It's always like that on the weekend because I tend to stay up late and I definitely sleep in whenever I have the chance. I hate mornings. Morning should just disappear forever! bwahahah.

I hope so too! On a brighter note, son got a conditional offer from the Uni he had the interview at in December. He's very happy, only 5 more interviews to go.

My sleeping is dreadful at the moment! I'm trying an app on the iPhone which monitors your sleep pattern. :)

I hope so too! On a brighter note, son got a conditional offer from the Uni he had the interview at in December. He's very happy, only 5 more interviews to go.

My sleeping is dreadful at the moment! I'm trying an app on the iPhone which monitors your sleep pattern. :)

That's good news. :) Must be a little stressful, as well.

Aww, how come? Do you need me to cuddle you while you sleep? :)

That's good news. :) Must be a little stressful, as well.

Aww, how come? Do you need me to cuddle you while you sleep? :)

It's definitely given him a boost that he needed.
Very stressful, I really feel for him.

If you start cuddling me I definitely won't sleep! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back