Straight, But I have a random question to ask.

TheMalevolence

Really Really Experienced
M/m or F/F, do you find it easier to please your preferred sex than straight people do? Obviously you're be a lot more familiar with the anatomy and likes/dislikes of somebody of your own sex than somebody of an opposite sex, but to what extent? And, as for Bisexuals, do you find it easier to please/be pleased by the opposite sex for the same reason?

M/m or F/F, do you find it easier to please your preferred sex than straight people do? Obviously you're be a lot more familiar with the anatomy and likes/dislikes of somebody of your own sex than somebody of an opposite sex, but to what extent? And, as for Bisexuals, do you find it easier to please/be pleased by the opposite sex for the same reason?

i have only experiment with my bi friend but due to the fact i enjoyed it so much i think i am bi when i have sex with girls i use that to please myself but when i have been with my friend i liked being submissive with him and i found that i like pleasing him

M/m or F/F, do you find it easier to please your preferred sex than straight people do?

Wouldn't be a straight perso, so they couldn't speak for a straight person, could they?

Do I feel it's easier to please a male partner than a female one? Yes.

As a bisexual, I see no real difference in the relative ease of pleasing any gender. Some men and some women are difficult to please, but most of both genders (and of people whose gender identification is not "polar") are very similar in their need to be tuned in sufficiently to understand their sexual sensitivities.

People are people.

In my experience it varies depending on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I want to suck a cock, or have one in my ass, sometimes I want to creampie my gf so bad that I wake her up eating her pussy. It all changes.

sort of like me then i think it is quite common for bi people to be like that

sort of like me then i think it is quite common for bi people to be like that

Exactly, though this should go in the BDSM thread, I also swing from sub to Dom but that takes longer, usually amonth or so apart

Exactly, though this should go in the BDSM thread, I also swing from sub to Dom but that takes longer, usually amonth or so apart

i am the one in charge when with girls but with guys i am always the sub

oh for me only men can dom me lol its the only reason i even had gay sex it just feels good to suck and get fucked

oh for me only men can dom me lol its the only reason i even had gay sex it just feels good to suck and get fucked

Well when you don't have a guy on hand as much as you hope for you settle for a strap-on. Neither sucking nor fucking is as good but beats using a dildo on yourself. The other person makes a big difference.

The thing to realize is that the biggest sex organ is the one on top of your shoulders -- your brain. How much a person is turned on depends on what trips your partner's mind, and how well you can cause them to get in that mode.

While I have limited experiences with women, just because I'm a guy doesn't mean it is easier for me to get into a guy's head or him in mine. The old saying that one knows how to please their own gender, is nothing more than BS. Just because another guy has similar plumbing doesn't mean you can please him. All men are different as I'm sure is true for women.

For example, I knew a guy who was practically a gay virgin. I wasn't sure what tripped his trigger, but I listened to what turned him on. He was attracted to completely smooth muscles. Well with a little experimentation, I discovered that if I shaved his pubes, he would get hard almost immediately. Another example has to do with balls. Some guys like them squeezed hard. Some even like you to get what I would consider violent with them. Others such as myself come close to wanting to throw up if someone puts any pressure on them. Another example is on cock. Some crave someone focusing on their penis. Others actually get turned on more if you come close to touching their cock, but instead touch everythign else -- kind of an anticipation of what they hope happens. Again, all are SO different.

I suppose I can talk most about myself... I'm really not into another guy trying to jack me off. Nobody knows what to do like my right hand -- well the left hand comes in second place. A stranger trying to jack me off, usually simply doesn't go anywhere.

Furthermore, I'm not really into cocksucking. I can suck on a guy if I care for him, but I never was great at it, and I don't crave cum. Precum is nice, but few make any let alone much. I also really don't get much out of getting a blow job. I can find oral sex VERY pleasant -- just not orgasmic for me. I'm more likely to enjoy it more if the guy is into me and not just my penis. The Hoover cocksucker types simply do not do anything for me. Again, getting a blowjob can be really pleasant with the right man, but at best it is intense foreplay -- nothing more.

Now on the other hand, I crave masculine, muscular, hairy, Caucasian men that are bottoms, but not in such a way that they come across as slutty. Even before I understood about the mechanics of m2m sex, I would think about a man's ass. It isn't about getting my rocks off as much as being inside another guy as long as possible. It is the most intense closeness you can have with another man. Likewise, if only one of us can come, I would rather have the bottom come while I experience his orgasm while inside him -- basically rock his universe with orgasm so that he would want me to fuck him again sometime. I never tired of playing with such a man's clean asshole. It is strange that even before I knew what was gay sex, I tended to focus on men's behinds. Secretly, I have always wanted to impregnate a man -- to mix my genes with his to make a child that had all of the other guy's positive traits and perhaps a few less of my flaws... I'm not trying to emasculate the man who bottoms. I just want him to make my baby and us start a family. When I was younger, I used to carry a man into the bedroom to make him realize just how much I wanted to take him and make him feel very special -- not just some hole to get off in.

Again, that is the focus in my brain, and for a man whose brain gets off on that, it can be great. Luckily, I have found my mate, and we have been together for quite a while. Anyway, plenty of guys really don't enjoy anal, or they really are versitile, or maybe they only enjoy it if their top is super hung (not me). For such men, obviously I wouldn't trip their triggers in their brain.

Now as for women, I have little experience. My lack of enthusiasm isn't because women and/or their bodies seem gross. Rather, I cannot imagine them truly enjoying getting down and dirty. It seems rather mean to bang a woman (at least in my head). Kind of like being mean to bambi, or a fluffy rabbit. I also am infertile, and so when I think of str8 sex, I think of personal failure too. I will say that some of my turn offs with women were their size. One girl was so pretty, but when I held her, I felt like I was with a child. She was petite, and when I kissed her, I felt like I was some disgusting pedo. She was definitely an adult, the problem was all in MY head. I also have to say that all the starch in her hair also seemed "weird" to me. Perhaps I had been with men too long by that time. Although I must share that I once got it on with a slender, short man. After I fucked him, he crawled on top of me and we fell asleep. Then I woke up later and freaked out. I awoke thinking that I had somehow just gotten naked with a boy. Again, the pedo scare freaked me out, so I ended up getting dressed and leaving. Nothing wrong with the man, just his size freaked me out when I first woke up. I would like nothing better than to sire children, but I would never mess with one sexually. That is just too sick. Another woman I tried with was just to loose compared to a man's hole. I think also the feminine terms she used for sex made me feel like I was deflowering the Virgin Mary -- not a pleasant thought in my head.

Again, I don't think same sex or opposite sex makes a difference as to being easier, etc as much as being able to trigger what is going in inside the heads of the two people involved. If each of you positively affect what is in the head of the other, then it will work out great. If not, it simply won't.

In my experience it varies depending on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I want to suck a cock, or have one in my ass, sometimes I want to creampie my gf so bad that I wake her up eating her pussy. It all changes.

we think alike

The thing to realize is that the biggest sex organ is the one on top of your shoulders -- your brain. How much a person is turned on depends on what trips your partner's mind, and how well you can cause them to get in that mode.

While I have limited experiences with women, just because I'm a guy doesn't mean it is easier for me to get into a guy's head or him in mine. The old saying that one knows how to please their own gender, is nothing more than BS. Just because another guy has similar plumbing doesn't mean you can please him. All men are different as I'm sure is true for women.

For example, I knew a guy who was practically a gay virgin. I wasn't sure what tripped his trigger, but I listened to what turned him on. He was attracted to completely smooth muscles. Well with a little experimentation, I discovered that if I shaved his pubes, he would get hard almost immediately. Another example has to do with balls. Some guys like them squeezed hard. Some even like you to get what I would consider violent with them. Others such as myself come close to wanting to throw up if someone puts any pressure on them. Another example is on cock. Some crave someone focusing on their penis. Others actually get turned on more if you come close to touching their cock, but instead touch everythign else -- kind of an anticipation of what they hope happens. Again, all are SO different.

I suppose I can talk most about myself... I'm really not into another guy trying to jack me off. Nobody knows what to do like my right hand -- well the left hand comes in second place. A stranger trying to jack me off, usually simply doesn't go anywhere.

Furthermore, I'm not really into cocksucking. I can suck on a guy if I care for him, but I never was great at it, and I don't crave cum. Precum is nice, but few make any let alone much. I also really don't get much out of getting a blow job. I can find oral sex VERY pleasant -- just not orgasmic for me. I'm more likely to enjoy it more if the guy is into me and not just my penis. The Hoover cocksucker types simply do not do anything for me. Again, getting a blowjob can be really pleasant with the right man, but at best it is intense foreplay -- nothing more.

Now on the other hand, I crave masculine, muscular, hairy, Caucasian men that are bottoms, but not in such a way that they come across as slutty. Even before I understood about the mechanics of m2m sex, I would think about a man's ass. It isn't about getting my rocks off as much as being inside another guy as long as possible. It is the most intense closeness you can have with another man. Likewise, if only one of us can come, I would rather have the bottom come while I experience his orgasm while inside him -- basically rock his universe with orgasm so that he would want me to fuck him again sometime. I never tired of playing with such a man's clean asshole. It is strange that even before I knew what was gay sex, I tended to focus on men's behinds. Secretly, I have always wanted to impregnate a man -- to mix my genes with his to make a child that had all of the other guy's positive traits and perhaps a few less of my flaws... I'm not trying to emasculate the man who bottoms. I just want him to make my baby and us start a family. When I was younger, I used to carry a man into the bedroom to make him realize just how much I wanted to take him and make him feel very special -- not just some hole to get off in.

Again, that is the focus in my brain, and for a man whose brain gets off on that, it can be great. Luckily, I have found my mate, and we have been together for quite a while. Anyway, plenty of guys really don't enjoy anal, or they really are versitile, or maybe they only enjoy it if their top is super hung (not me). For such men, obviously I wouldn't trip their triggers in their brain.

Now as for women, I have little experience. My lack of enthusiasm isn't because women and/or their bodies seem gross. Rather, I cannot imagine them truly enjoying getting down and dirty. It seems rather mean to bang a woman (at least in my head). Kind of like being mean to bambi, or a fluffy rabbit. I also am infertile, and so when I think of str8 sex, I think of personal failure too. I will say that some of my turn offs with women were their size. One girl was so pretty, but when I held her, I felt like I was with a child. She was petite, and when I kissed her, I felt like I was some disgusting pedo. She was definitely an adult, the problem was all in MY head. I also have to say that all the starch in her hair also seemed "weird" to me. Perhaps I had been with men too long by that time. Although I must share that I once got it on with a slender, short man. After I fucked him, he crawled on top of me and we fell asleep. Then I woke up later and freaked out. I awoke thinking that I had somehow just gotten naked with a boy. Again, the pedo scare freaked me out, so I ended up getting dressed and leaving. Nothing wrong with the man, just his size freaked me out when I first woke up. I would like nothing better than to sire children, but I would never mess with one sexually. That is just too sick. Another woman I tried with was just to loose compared to a man's hole. I think also the feminine terms she used for sex made me feel like I was deflowering the Virgin Mary -- not a pleasant thought in my head.

Again, I don't think same sex or opposite sex makes a difference as to being easier, etc as much as being able to trigger what is going in inside the heads of the two people involved. If each of you positively affect what is in the head of the other, then it will work out great. If not, it simply won't.

You are in good company my friend!
Thanks for your openness. Sex is definitely a function of the brain/ mind first. I appreciate the insight you provided.

Sucking-Off Married Guys...

Who is best at sucking cock…? I am. I've been well-trained by some serious married older guys, and I was a willing and enthusiastic pupil. My first Boyfriend said I sucked him off better than his wife ever did. To be a great cock-sucker you've got to love doing it, to worship the cock you're sucking, and to devote all your sex-energies to giving it maximum pleasure, because that is the way you achieve your own satisfaction. I always have. You have got to crave to suck that cock more than the guy needs to be sucked. And you must love the taste of his spunk as it spurts into your grateful mouth. Guilty on all counts. When I suck your cock, you know you've been well-sucked... Men suck the cock, not the guy. Girls suck the guy, not the cock. That's the difference…!

Who is best at sucking cock…? I am. I've been well-trained by some serious married older guys, and I was a willing and enthusiastic pupil. My first Boyfriend said I sucked him off better than his wife ever did. To be a great cock-sucker you've got to love doing it, to worship the cock you're sucking, and to devote all your sex-energies to giving it maximum pleasure, because that is the way you achieve your own satisfaction. I always have. You have got to crave to suck that cock more than the guy needs to be sucked. And you must love the taste of his spunk as it spurts into your grateful mouth. Guilty on all counts. When I suck your cock, you know you've been well-sucked... Men suck the cock, not the guy. Girls suck the guy, not the cock. That's the difference…!

Would so love to give you a try for real:devil:

speaking for myself ,i find it easier and more enjoyable pleasing men than women ,yes i know the intimate details of their anatomy and what they like but it is something more than that ,hard to define but so much more pleasure for me and them i hope.

speaking for myself ,i find it easier and more enjoyable pleasing men than women ,yes i know the intimate details of their anatomy and what they like but it is something more than that ,hard to define but so much more pleasure for me and them i hope.

its funny. i haven't pleased a man but i imagine i'd be way better at it :)

Back