Sissy cock and male cock

Sissypanties

Really Experienced
I dont know if this is a valid question, but do you find any difference between a tranny cock and a male cock, just the cocks. I have never been with a transexual , just crossdressers and males. But I find some cocks look feel girly snd some are muscular lol, what do you say

I dont know if this is a valid question, but do you find any difference between a tranny cock and a male cock, just the cocks. I have never been with a transexual , just crossdressers and males. But I find some cocks look feel girly snd some are muscular lol, what do you say

Good question siss be interesting to see the replies

Every cock is a thing unto itself, and my experience hasn't led me to theorize that crossdresser cock is different tasting or feeling than a masculine top.

I wouldn't mind doing a test where I suck and fuck 5 top crossdressers and 5 males while I'm blindfolded and I try to decide which is which. :)

Hey that sounds like a good idea, since it was my question I get to volunteer lol. I am sure I can find out the difference between a tranny cock and a male cock , no matter how cleanly you shave a cock, a man's dick is also so masculine and a transexuals cock has a feminine feel.

Arrgghhh maybe i am going crazy thinking of cocks alot lol

Trans women who are on HRT have very different cocks than do trans women who have not had any sort of hormone therapy.

Some men have less testosterone in their bodies in the first place-- and that may show in the appearance and function of their dicks. But it doesn't follow that those guys are trans anything, or even gay instead of straight.

Plenty of crossdressers are plenty full of testosterone. Their actual manliness is never in question. That kind of guy is expressing his choice of preferred clothing and roleplay

One of those, a friend of mine, is a decorated Vietnam vet and a local hero in his neighborhood, one hundred percent heterosexual, and a self-proclaimed tranny. :)

Hey that sounds like a good idea, since it was my question I get to volunteer lol. I am sure I can find out the difference between a tranny cock and a male cock , no matter how cleanly you shave a cock, a man's dick is also so masculine and a transexuals cock has a feminine feel.

Arrgghhh maybe i am going crazy thinking of cocks alot lol

let me know if you need a second opinion

this is similar to the post asking is yours angry or cute looking,but yes i think there is a difference ,i like to think mine looks cute and girlie and i find mens cocks look all muscular and sexy so yes i would say there is a difference .

this is similar to the post asking is yours angry or cute looking,but yes i think there is a difference ,i like to think mine looks cute and girlie and i find mens cocks look all muscular and sexy so yes i would say there is a difference .

What, no pic?

Hehehe, you know you love me....

From my limited experience I would have to say I agree with you. I have only been with one transexual girl and I agree, there was a feminine feeling to her cock no matter how hard it got. Always thought that was in my head but it's interesting to see others have had the same thoughts.

I was with a trans woman last night who could easily get a full erection. She said she gets erect easier now that she's taking estrogen, then she did before she started transition.

Who knew? :cattail:

ETA: and yes-- it DID seem more feminine than masculine. I see her as more feminine than masculine, and her junk is girl junk somehow.

Last edited:
:devil:mine is special, stroking it up nice n stiff, precum dripping over my hand

Love to keep mine hairless but any cock to please is good for me

Back