Old grandpa

Old_grandpa

Virgin
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Posts
28
72 year old grandpa looking for younger ladies for taboo chat and roleplaying. I like family roleplaying best. PM me or add me on yahoo.
 
72 year old grandpa looking for younger ladies for taboo chat and roleplaying. I like family roleplaying best. PM me or add me on yahoo.
Good luck grandpa from another grandpa, even if I am a bit younger but I still adore younger ladies to no end but they stopped giving me any attention, let alone affection, for about couple of decades now although I am eloquent enough and not hard to look at and deceptively younger looking than my real age. Not to mention I have so much experience in bed and I put it all to good use. Yet, the time barrier makes the takers few and far between.
Wish you bettre luck than me.

Another change of topic: Hi Lisa, if you still around I still miss you forever
I will keep an eye on your post ans probably give a boost every now and then
 
I'm a 73 year old Grampa and I know a few younger ladies that prefer the older men. Much experience with tha slow hand. No racing to the finish line. Slow and easy. Ask them. They will tell you this is true! :)
 
66 year old male ( last time I looked ) , seeking some of that King David treatment.
Good luck to you, Grandpa.
 
Heather saying hello

Well hello to all the older gentlemen on here.
Hope u r all well.
Agree there is a heap of knowledge to learn from older guys and
When I have chatted in the past with a few can be very very fun :)

Happy to have a yahoo chat if any fun older guys are interested.
I have posted on lit and this site seems very fun.

Have a great day gentlemen xx
 
Steamy Chats Anyone?

Hey There,

It's a little muggy here on the east coast and boredom has struck so here I am. I'd love for some steamy chats with whoever is interested. I'd also love to do some roleplaying as well. Just for reference, I mainly do Daddy/Daughter, Boss/Secretary but anything's game. Or if you would rather just have a steamy conversation, I'm game for that too.

Feel free to shoot me an email at
Looking for some fun! ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Old_grandpa
I am three yrs younger that you. But to be honest I perfer ladies closer to my own age. Any way good luck on your quest
 
I'd love to just have one more young'n with big tits and a hairy pussy:kiss: before I leave this earth!:rose:
 
old grandpas

i agree there is a lot to learn from old grandpas, especially in how to be a good little whore. i love fucking dirty old grandpas because they teach me so much by way of sucking and fucking cock. plus, there's nothing quite like a viagra-fueled fuck session that ends with me covered in multiple loads of old spunk :)
 
old grandpa's

would love to chat with you about this hgrimes-----pm me leglicker an old grandpa here
 
Back
Top