What triggered a fantasy for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlvrTongueDevil

Reality Challenged
We all know we have them ... delicious sexual fantasies.

They can be triggered by almost anything ... by something that happens ... by an erotic flash ... by a flirt or a glance ...

So what triggered a fantasy for you today?

I'll start ...

Had a rare pleasure of receiving an exam (dermatological) from a 30-something, attractive PA. She was put together in all the right places, and I had to make sure that I kept my mind on clean thoughts so I wouldn't show what I thought of how she looked. Then, I look down just as she's squatting in front of me. After checking my legs, she pulls down my underwear. Lord, that triggered the most delicious fantasy ....

Now it's your turn to share ...

I stopped to get a soda at a convenience store and a group of firemen pulled up, truck and all. They had traditional outfits on, with the jacket off but the suspenders dangling over their legs and tight, white T shirts on. I don't know which house they were out of but every single one of them were young and built. Definitely started a fire in me.

Juvare I think we had the same fantasy....

I won this thing at an auction benefit thing a couple months ago. It was for the local fire dept to come and pick up my kids and take them to school. So here comes the fire truck with every hottie on hand....is that just required attire? The tight tshirt and the suspenders hanging down....so off my kids went to school and I really wanted to ask if Mom could go for a ride too.:devil:

I won this thing at an auction benefit thing a couple months ago. It was for the local fire dept to come and pick up my kids and take them to school. So here comes the fire truck with every hottie on hand....is that just required attire? The tight tshirt and the suspenders hanging down....so off my kids went to school and I really wanted to ask if Mom could go for a ride too.:devil:

Did I ever tell you I wanted to be a fireman when I was a kid....lol

I stopped to get a soda at a convenience store and a group of firemen pulled up, truck and all. They had traditional outfits on, with the jacket off but the suspenders dangling over their legs and tight, white T shirts on. I don't know which house they were out of but every single one of them were young and built. Definitely started a fire in me.

Now I know what I'm gonna be on Halloween!

some sweet words in my ear...but sadly, I was rudely interrupted from my reverie.

*sigh*

I was in the dressing room today.. and the man knocked on the door to see if I'd need anything altered. At first, I was tempted to tell him that the jacket needed to be adjusted in the bust... by the time my mind was done whirling, I was blushing too much to let him in.

I was in the dressing room today.. and the man knocked on the door to see if I'd need anything altered. At first, I was tempted to tell him that the jacket needed to be adjusted in the bust... by the time my mind was done whirling, I was blushing too much to let him in.

normally, I don't knock like that and just barge in....I was being polite today....lol

What trigged a fantasy for me today? The image of a certain someone standing outside, naked, in a rainstorm.
I hope she sees this...

This sultry weather we've been having. Silky, satiny skin with a sheen of sweat...I can hardly stop touching myself.

sitting in the gazebo, watching her bathe in the warm summer rain........oh wait that was real never mind. :)

The very warm sun, slight sheen of sweat from relaxing in it, thinking about her rubbing in some oil ...

I went to buy a new bra and the salesclerk asked if I wanted to be fitted. I had the time so I thought sure, why not. We went back to the changing rooms and went in one and she did her thing. Then told me to wait and went and got a couple in my supposed appropriate size for me to try on. She stayed in the room while I tried one on, which I didn't think too much of but thought was odd. Then she adjusted it to me, which mean her hands were on my breasts. My breasts have been super sensitive the last few days so my nipples are just hard as hell anyway. I wasn't overly embarrassed but it was a bit awkward. I didn't really like the way the bra fit but she insisted that it was how it was supposed to and went as far as unbuttoning her shirt to show me her bra and how it fit. When I told her what I didn't like she made some more adjustments, hands on my breasts again.... by this time all I could think about was her pulling the cup of the bra aside and licking my nipples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back