Did You Get Laid Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally did last night after a week of doing without. It took the edge off . . . I'm ready to get serious this weekend.
 
Yes, this morning. I woke up feeling wonderful and with a hard penis within easy reach. It didnt take much for him to give me what I wanted:devil::heart:
 
Nope. Almost never get laid before 11 PM, never anywhere but the bedroom and it's a pretty rare occurance even then.
 
Yessss.

Due to a crushing work schedule, it has been a while, but early yesterday and through today is a cooling off period, so a chance to relax.

There is a charming lady I've met at the hotel restaurant and bar in passing, enough that we joined for breakfast...and I went into full court press. My instincts were right and we spent the morning tangled in the hotel room.

My favorite memory...after twisting and turning and trying to find the best position, I manhandled her onto her knees, grabbed her arms at the elbows and pressed them together behind her back and then proceeded to roughly fuck her from behind, jolting her body with each thrust, holding her in place, and talking dirty in her ear, telling her exactly what her cunt felt like around my cock...

It was what was needed. The orgasms were an explosive release for both of us. She has another day before she leaves, so dinner is on for tonight...most likely room service and each other.
 
Yes. :)

A lazy evening of that hot and tangled sex that near strangers do best. The high point, on the couch, her curled up in a ball, knees to her chest. Myself, over her, pounding into her, pinning her to the couch. It looked uncomfortable to me, but that was the whole point...
 
Yes :) ... very quietly this morning before getting up for work. A little pillow biting was required ;)

:kiss::rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top