The New Intern (closed LexyLove13)

Eva sighrd as she read the message, wondering what to do. First he was giving orders and now nothing? She finishing packing as she was still confused. Eva saw she still had a lot of time and decided to lay down for a bit. She wanted to rest up hoping it would help with the plan ride. She woke up around 3 pm and got dressed for her flight. Knowing she had an hour before her driver was going to show up. Eva ate quick before watching for the driver.

She waited patiently, though was thinking of hitting the pool when she got there. Thinking about is order about the photo, she was upset but knew this was just his perv side. Eva hoped she could get someone to take a photo with her. Deciding that it be best to ask a crew member. Seeing the driver pull up, Eva headed downstairs with her bags. Heading off her bigger bag to the driver before getting into the backseat. Placing the card and cash into her wallet. The drive seemed very short to the airport before the driver helped her out of the car. Taking her bag and going to get checked in for her flight.

That process was over before she knew it she was cleared by security and headed for her gate. Taking a seat as she had time to kill before getting on the plane. What felt like hours really was 45 minutes, before they called for first class to board. Eva got up and hand them her ticket before boarding the plane. Finding her seat and getting comfortable. Pulling a stewardess aside and explain her request. Having to explain about her boss and his perved side. The stewardess totally understood and was willing to help. They snuck into the bathroom and pulled down Eva's top, posing as if she was sucking her tits. Eva snapped a photo before fixing her top. She headed back to her seat but was going to send the photo when she landed. Making her boss wait as he never said when to do the photo. After all she did have some control over him too. Knowing he was expecting the photo, but choosing to wait. Getting him to let her cum in his office. She could tell that he was struggling, with not getting attached. Eva truly believes that her boss is misunderstood and just needs a good lady in his life.
 
What Eva did not know was that he was already at the resort, he had gone ahead of her to prepare for her arrival. He had already booked them in to the wedding suit and left some items at the front desk for her.

When she would arrive, the girl at the front desk, someone who he knew from his many trips to the resort would present Eva with her engagement ring under the pretense that it had been repaired. He also told Monica, the receptionist, that she was to offer to help Eva with anything she requested, including a special request from her fiancé that Eva might have.

He had paid Monica well for her services and she would be coming off duty soon and was to spend time with Eva and help her settle in. Monica was also to let slip that although Mr Johnson had brought many young women to the hotel, he had never book the honeymoon suite nor given any of them such an expensive gift as the ring.

Monica was a very pretty women in her late twenties and she left no doubt that she would be obedient to Eva requests and that she was quite willing to comply with what was obviously hinted at as a sexual liaison between the two of them by Mr Johnson.
 
Eva slept most of the flight until they hit some turbulence. She rubbed her eyes as she the plane shook. Not liking it one bit, hoping it would end soon. In fact it did as they began to descend before landing. Eva unbuckled before sending the photo to her boss. Grabbing her purse before getting off the plane. It was late as she got her suitcase before meeting with the driver.

The drive was short to the hotel as the driver helped her out of the car. Poor thing just wanted to lay down. Eva walked inside and too the front desk. "I have a reservation. It should be for Eva."She said.
 
The pretty receptionist looked up at her, a hint of recognition in her eye and a smile. "Yes Mrs Johnson I have been expecting you, in fact your husband Asked me to wait until you arrived."

She signaled to another girl who took her place before turning her attention to Eva. "Mr Johnson apologizes for his delay, and has asked that I help you settle in."

She picked up a key, a package and walked around to join Eva at the front of the desk. Calling a bellhop over she took the began to lead Eva towards the elevators while the bellhop scooped up Eva's suitcases and followed.

"Mr Johnson has had many young women stay at the hotel, but never have I met his fiancé, and never have they stayed in the honeymoon suit." She smiled at Eva, "but looking at you I can see why, you are beautiful.

During the ride up the evelvator, Monica continued to tell her about all the amenities in the hotel and that everything was paid for and that she must enjoy herself.

When they reached the room the bellhop dropped off the suitcases before receiving a tip from Monica and leaving.

"Now it is just the two of us," Monica said after closing the door, "so firstly I believe this is yours," she handed Eva a small ring box (with an exquisite diamond ring inside)

"Secondly I am off duty and Mr Johnson has paid me well to offer you anything you require, I believe you have a special project that you may need my help with that your husband requested."
 
Eva was completely confused, Mrs. Johnson? She was feeling the jet lag but this made no sense. Listening as they heard up to the room, trying to process everything but decided to play along. Her boss was going have to answer some questions. "Thank you, my husband never mentioned much to me."She said. Taking the box before setting her purse down on the end table. "I'm sorry, what project. I had a really rough landing?"She said.

Eva soon sat down on the couch, hoping this lady should shed some light on the situation. What else did her boss have planned for her. She was hoping to rest up before her boss showed up. "Is there a bar or restaurant in this hotel? Sorry....i didn't eat on the plane ride."She said.
 
"Yes there is a bar, and a restaurant, as well as a fully stocked bar here in your room. But if you like I can have them bring some room service up for you, you are after all a VIP guest."

She appraised Eva with an approving eye, "as to the special project, he said something about a photo you were to send him. He said you may have struggled to accomplish it, because you are sweet and shy, one of the many things he likes about you. I do hope you did not manage to accomplish it because I think we can let Mr Johnson know what a special woman you are and how lucky he is to have you."
 
"Thank you though I did take a photo on the plane but it wouldn't hurt to send another one."She said. Eva set the box down before getting out her phone. "I think it would please my husband. I am shy, so it is hard sometimes. "She said. Eva walked over to the bar and began to eye it up. Soon turning back to Monica, "Please help me." She wanted to please her boss as much as possible. Eva brought up the photo and showed her. "I don't think he'll like this."She said.
 
"No," Monica said bluntly, "he probably won't, because you seem to show that it is a chore and not that you are feeling it."

"Order yourself some food and I will be right back," she headed to the door, "oh and some strawberries and cream for desert."

Monica left and gave the food enough time to arrive before returning wearing a long coat. She walked into the room and turned to Eva.

"Now dear, let's give your horny husband something to make his heart pulse."

She removed the coat to reveal herself looking like this
 
Chore? Were they really taking about the same man. Eva needed some room service and made sure to order strawberries for desert. Though she was highly confused as to why Moncia showed back up in a costume. "Why are you dressed like that?"she asked.

Eva was so very confused as she began to her her pasta. Wondering if her boss was fancied this women who seemed so willing. "Moncia....i need you to explain. Why would you think I would think of it as a chore?"she asked. She was upset as her boss wanted her to do the photo. Now this lady is saying otherwise. Eva told her boss she would do the photo.
 
"I mean that in that photo you do not seem into the moment, you just seem as if you want to get it over with." She approached Eva, "and you probably did. I know your husband is a bit of a pervy old man who just wants to embarrass you to see how much you love him."

She picked up a strawberry and dipped it in some cream, "as for why I am dressed like this, well don't you think he would get aroused by seeing us make out." She pit into the strawberry.
 
Eva began to frown a little as she ate more. "Do you how hard it is to please someone who is so in set in their ways. Have rules for you to follow."she said. She soon finished her meal before sitting back against the couch. "Knowing that you are doing your best to please to someone and not sure if you are even succeeding."She said. Eva was sharing a lot referring to her relationship with her boss.

Soon sighing before shaking her head. "Sorry for that, it just hard to talk about this. Though how do you get into something like that? I've never been with a girl."She said.
 
"Don't worry, I don't judge you for desiring an older rich man. After all he is paying me to be with you, and I have done many things for money, and if making out with you while some old guy jacks off watching us, gets me well paid and gets you closer to nabbing him then I am up for that."

Monica sat down on the table next to the plate of food that Ava was eating. "Of course you can just rebel and say fuck it to him. You are a pretty enough girl that if he wants you he will have to work for it."
 
Eva set her glass back down before sighing. "A man who would have no troubles replacing me. I worry that the slightest thing may set him off."she said. Eva stood up before walking over to the window. "In the beginning he said he didn't want to make our thing personal. Then he asked what I wanted.....I simply answered to be love. That's when I notice he was struggling on the inside....not wanting to give in. He changed a little, caressing my body, actually kissing me....and now this trip. I'm just scared it could disappear in seconds."she said. She was still struggling with how he acted before she arrived here. Eva turned to face Monica with a sad look on her face. "The fear is there because I know just how easy it is to mess up. We had a bit of a falling out before this. He mentioned I would have to work hard because of the horny women here."she said.

Eva soon cleaned up from her dinner and set it outside the door. "I don't know what it means to be loved. That was something I grew up without. My parents didn't want me and gave me up when I was born...was adopted but it wasn't the greatest. I managed to move when I was eighteen and enrolled in college. But even then I was missing something...love."Eva soon stopped herself. "Forget I said anything, you may leave....I think I need to rest...jet lag is horrible."she said.
 
Monica smiled, "well it looks like you are rebelling then, which is good." She stood up and moved close to Ava, " not that I would have minded fooling around with you, you are very pretty and quite sweet. But I have been paid anyway so good luck with your man."

Unexpectedly she pulled Ava into an embrace, hugging her tightly, "remember you have all the power, and if you ever need help winning him over, I will gladly be there."
 
Eva soon smiled as Monica hugged her. Feeling the warmth come off her body as she yawned softly. "Mmmm you are nice and warm."she said softly. She shifted a bit, though her straps of her top slid down. "Will you help me with another picture before I lay down to rest?"she said.

She soon sat back up not realizing her breasts were showing. "Please? I want to enjoy this trip."she said. The poor thing was very tired and wanted to rest.
 
"Of course," Monica said, she noticed the almost visible breast being revealed by the slipped top. "Anything to help you get your rich man." Her hand reached down to cup one of the breasts, "I can see why he likes you, large and firm, if anything gets him horny it is a good pair."

She could see that the younger girl was nervous so she would let Ava dictate the level of intimacy. To her Ava was just another client, one that might be more attractive than most, but still a client, and a shy one at that.
 
Eva blushed before feeling Monica feel her up. Embarrassed as she covered up her breasts. "Oh I'm so sorry about that. I just want to send him a good picture but I have no idea what to do. Please help me."she said. Soon fixing her top before looking back at Monica. "What can I do that will drive him wild?"she asked.
 
Monica laughed, "do not be embarrassed, yours are not the first naked breasts I have seen," she reached up to touch the girl's cheek, "I am not sure if you are ready for what will drive him wild."
 
Eva blushed even more, "Leave me your number. I think I need some rest...had a very long flight and a rough one." She smiled before handing Monica a pad of paper and a pen. Standing up slowly and walking over to her bag. Eva dug out some shorts and a tank before facing Moncia. "It was nice to meet you Monica."she said. Smiled before disappearing into the bathroom. Eva got changed and cleaned for bed. Walked back out to see Monica gone, but picked up the small box. She was wonderong what it was but was in awe to see the ring.

Taking it out and sliding it onto her finger. It fit perfectly as it sparkled in the light. Eva couldn't help but smile before she crawled into the bed. Making herself comfortable before she fell asleep.
 
Monica had left her number on a desk pad with a short message. 'Call me anytime if you need a friend'

This message was one of the first things Mr Johnson saw when he entered the suite and found her sleeping and not waiting up for him.

First he poured himself a drink before he walked over to her sleeping in the bed. Yanking the covers off her, he exclaimed in a loud voice, "I am very disappointed."
 
Eva woke up in a panic as she was panting. Seeing her boss standing there with a look of disapproval. Still tired as ever from the flight as she rubbed her eyes. "I had a rough flight...you can ask Monica."she said in almost a crying tone. He had scared the heck out of her. Though she was wearing the ring.

"Depending how the flight goes...depends how jet lag I get."she explained. Sitting up on the, seeing that he was just so upset. "I was going to just rest but I must have forgotten to set an alarm. Please don't be mad.."she said standing up. He could see she was scared.
 
"I am not mad, I am just disappointed," he said looking at her, his face showing disapproval at her choice of outfit. "I treat you nice by bringing you to this paradise, give you an expensive wedding ring so others will not think you are just a paid woman." He unbuckled his pants and released his semi hard cock, "my meeting was tiresome and all I wanted was to get here and relax with the woman I desire and she is not ready."

"Look how upset I am," he shook his cock, "this is hardly impressive. You are probably laughing at me, using me for my money and then laughing with your friends about your boss and his little sagging cock."
 
Eva was taken back before wrapping her arms around his waist. "Nonsense. I wouldn't laugh at you."she said. She nuzzled his neck before running her fingers over his cock. Eva kissed his cheek before smiling at him. "I am sorry, I was tired. Let me go change for you."she said. Eva sat her boss down on the bed before digging her bag. She raced into the bathroom before walking back out in a bright pink bra and thong.

"Is this better?"she asked. Walking over then kneeling in front of him. She gave him a lick before beginning to suck him.
 
Last edited:
"Much better," he said after a long groan, "but don't think I will forgive you that easily."

He placed a hand on the back of her head to control the depth and pace of her bobbing to emphasize his point. He mad sure to push his cock deep into her mouth to the point where he was sure it was uncomfortable, and to give her very little time to catch her breath.

His cock was soon rock hard and his load groans an easy reminder to her that he was enjoying her attention.
 
Eva began to almost gag on his cock. That's when she knew he was punishing her. Though she kept it up feeling how hard he was getting. Wondering if he would cum in her mouth or not. Her question was soon answer as his load shit into her mouth. Feeling his grip loosen but Eva sucked him dry.

Then she eased him out, wiping the saliva from her mouth. "I am truly sorry Sir."she said. Soon standing up and kissing him softly. Seating herself on his lap, rubbing against his cock.
 
Back
Top