A sincere personal....with no witty title

Nysalesman37

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Posts
291
Hello Ladies of Lit....thank you for stopping by.

I have been around Lit for a long time, on and of for many years. I have made some half ass attempts to write my own personal, which obviously went nowhere.

This time around, I am going to make a whole hearted effort...and stick around.

So..about me,

I am 40 (Edit I am now 46), well educated, and work as a CEO for an international company. I love travelling for work or pleasure, have traveled extensively, and learnt a lot from my travels. I love outdoors....the beach, the mountains, the forests...anything to do under the sky and fresh air. I am very passionate about life, have a positive attitude and driven by ambition. People who know me, know I am a kind, down to earth, warm hearted and friendly.

Sexually, I have found myself to be slightly dominant. But my personality does not entail any forceful behavior. I do not enjoy humiliation or pain in any form other than light spanks in a playful environment. Yes there are lots of unfulfilled fantasies...which I hope to transform to reality, someday.

I tend to like smart, intelligent women. I adore a woman who is passionate about her work and life. I like caring personalities, and get along very well with women who are kind and warm hearted. Physically, I love a woman with curves. I absolutely adore a nice ass and hips...not that its a requirement. I think sexual attraction is more about the desire you feel for each other, than physical attributes. But of course, primary physical attraction is important.

I care about my own body, I love to run, and stay physically fit, and I like women who share the same awareness.

I live in NJ, work in NYC, and travel extensively between Asia, Latin America and some within the US. I would love to get to know a like minded woman, with the purpose to meet occasionally for fun times. I have enough hotel points and miles to put them to good use!!

If what you have read thus far is of interest, don't be scared, I won't bite, but make an attempt to get to know me, lets find out if there is chemistry!!

And if you found this personal too vanilla, I will be happy with just your good wishes ..

Thanks,

Nysalesman
 
Last edited:
Good wishes :)

Well done. This is a very well written personal ad. I hope your PM box fills to overflowing. Oh and consider this a neighborly bump to keep your post at the top :)
 
I Concur...

...with SwtSassy, very well written personal..Best of luck in your journey :)
 
Last edited:
Good wishes :)

Well done. This is a very well written personal ad. I hope your PM box fills to overflowing. Oh and consider this a neighborly bump to keep your post at the top :)

Thank you very much Sassy. But please don't wish my box to overflow, I can handle just one woman....

thanks for the bump though.
 
Thanks GS

...with SwtSassy, very well written personal...Hopefully, you'll find what you're looking for amongst the erotic women of Lit!

Best of luck in your journey :)

Thank you for your wishes...I do need those for sure!
 
Such a great personal. I know some women will be drawn to it as I was. Can't say I'm in your neck of the woods,but you certainly have charm. Hope your post finds what you seek.

Alison. xo :)
 
Thank you

Such a great personal. I know some women will be drawn to it as I was. Can't say I'm in your neck of the woods,but you certainly have charm. Hope your post finds what you seek.

Alison. xo :)

Alison, thank you so much. Good wishes are always helpful!
 
Not enough time

I haven't had enough time to bump myself with all this travelling...
I hope not to let this thread die
 
Your description definitely stands out from the countless “looking for someone to have sex with” variety. If it conveys anything about your personality, then you will probably get many responses to your personal ad. I am not sure if I am that passionate about her work, smart and intelligent women that you are looking for, but I would like to give you a sincere bump.

Good Wishes
 
Thank You

Your description definitely stands out from the countless “looking for someone to have sex with” variety. If it conveys anything about your personality, then you will probably get many responses to your personal ad. I am not sure if I am that passionate about her work, smart and intelligent women that you are looking for, but I would like to give you a sincere bump.

Good Wishes

I appreciate your kind words. I don't want to give a wrong impression, Sex...and lots of it, is definitely on my mind, but there are so many things that count. Smarts & intelligence are still relative, at the end of the day, we must be friendly, open to new possibilities, and welcoming to new people in our lives. Thats when you will find chemistry..and thats when sex becomes ohh so beautiful.
 
Splendidly written personal ad., deserving of a bump up the charts.
 
Hmmm…I think we've met. One NY'er to another… I was here for a long while…then wasn't…now I am. ;)

In any event, good to see you again! Cheers!
 
hi

Hmmm…I think we've met. One NY'er to another… I was here for a long while…then wasn't…now I am. ;)

In any event, good to see you again! Cheers!

Yeah...same here...a lot of people play hide n seek with lit. But this time I really want to find someone and never have to write a personal again.
 
Wow! A well writte. And interesting personal! PM me if you are still looking :)
 
Thank you.

Thank you all for all the good wishes you are sending me.
I hope these wishes will work!

So far it looks like I still need more wishes...

B
 
Hip Bump for the Salesman!

bumping you up! hope you find what your looking for!
 
This is so wonderfully written. It makes me wish I was in your neck of the woods and had half your eloquence. Best of luck in your search.
 
A friendly bump to someone who deserves it... I wish you luck and much happiness...
 
Back
Top