Seeking: "Diverted" (a disappeared jet RP)

Shit, then I better edit mine to make it fit, plus add the person I am cuffed to.

Cuff me to Feisty? Ok, but she usually like wearing the cuffs, not sure where my crop is, may be with the luggage. lol
 
Aren't the character sheets a little redundant at this point? We have basic bios up and posted. Each lends itself to a particular skill set or lack there of, why wouldn't we just go at it and let things play out.
I know you have things in mind for the thread, but they would have to be fluid in their ability to change since the characters weren't already pre-assigned. As of now you have an assassin, Navy SEAL, model and a girl making a cash drop for whatever reason, so the circumstances that you would have to throw at us, would have to be those that we would have to be able to survive or this would be a very short story.

Just a thought I had.

Okay, so concerning the note about that I wasn't able to reply to earlier:
  • Character sheets enable other writers to very quickly look at your character without having to search through the IC thread to find your first post.
  • Also, characters evolve throughout the story. You can't expect other writers to search the IC every time they need to know something about your character.
  • You as the originating writer are only responsible for giving the initial facts in the sheet I will PM you. After that, maintenance of the sheets will be done by me. So, don't fear that you are going to be burdened with maintaining a sheet.
  • Concerning "circumstances" I will throw at you, they will be a combination of twists I create myself and arrangements I make with you, the writers, ahead of schedule. I want everyone to have a feel of spontaneity in the plot, but I also want you to be able to act out your character with a bit of your own direction. So, we will find a sweet spot for those.
Any questions or concerns, never hesitate to ask them here or in a PM.

If you have a plot idea for which you need another character, solicit one here or PM another writer.

If you have a plot idea that you want to keep secret, use PM. Just remember that I need to know about it, to ensure that it doesn't interfere with another writer's already existing plot line.

Okay, so ... I have to get off line. I am going to send out the profile sheet but then I am off line for a few hours. Real life sucks when all you want to do is role play.
 
Hey, you can dressage however you want, lol. I am thinking something black, and laytex. *shiver*
 
The IC says the plane is leaving Sydney.


Just cuff me to gearhead. Hes not going to complain.

That change fucks up my back story of a seal leaving N Korea with intelligence to give the US consulate in Sydney. Tokyo was too close and since he was a spy... too easy to grab in Tokyo.
 
Nice add in about being cuffed to the opposite sex, lol. I think my NPC will have a pin in her hair, that would jimmy the little locking tab on the cuffs. Depending on how we are cuffed, she might have to get on her knees, so I can pull it out with my teeth, lol
 
It messes up my escape but I'm resourceful, I'll figure something out.
 
I'm just going to post up a quick little something something for my character... And then I'll hop right over to the IC and see if I can come up with a worthwhile introduction post...

image_zps2a325f67.jpg

Leislotte Kuroya
I prefer the cold...?​

Age: 21

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 115lbs

Ethnicity: German and Japanese

Skills/Profession: Ex-CIA, currently a private security agent. Skilled as a hacker. She speaks fluent French, German, Japanese, Mandarin, English, and Russian.

Background:
Born in Japan, Leislotte has always had a talent for technology. Her mother was a German intelligence agent and her father was a Japanese robotics engineer. She had a twin sister who, along with her mother died in a car accident when Leislotte was 10. Raised by her father Lieslotte was a quiet and sullen child who rarely interacted with others. Shortly after her mothers death Lieslotte and her father moved to America.

Following in her mothers footsteps she became a member of the CIA at the age of 20. However a year later she resigned for unknown reasons and entered the private security field. In a short time she quickly found herself as the technological consultant for an international security company known as
InterSec. She was on the plane travelling to consult with a new client overseas.

Personality: Lieslotte is quiet and maintains a rather cool and aloof personality. She rarely if ever loses her cool, and at times can seem to be cold and indifferent. Her only real passion is computers.
 
I want to create two characters who will need to interact with other characters:
  • Hostage: A quiet, reserved, shy 18 year old country boy who knows just enough karate to surprise the guards one day and allow him and his partner to escape during the first "twist" that will be coming on the third RP day. He grew up in the country, camping and hunting, so he has survival skills. Of course, this is the South Pacific, so things are a bit different, but he'll figure something out to keep them safe.
  • A guard: He is a horny bastard and, when offered sexual favors for a favor in return, will take it. It is an opportunity for someone(s) to escape.
BTW, about that "twist" coming on Day 3. There is going to be an event that will allow certain characters to escape, if they wish. If you want to take advantage of this, when you post your reply talking about the room to which they take you and your partner, you can mention that you end up in room A-18. (It is a main level room with tiny barred windows. You can't get through them, so don't bother ... but ... be patient. Opportunity is about to raise its head.)
 
Let's try not to make it too obvious though. If we are going to have this many trained killers in one group of people (probably happens more than people think), then they should be able to find things on their own within reason to help them.
Like the pin thing I mentioned earlier, plasticuffs are virtually unbreakable, but are susceptible to being "picked" if you can pull the oversized plastic tit that clicks them closed. Especially since we are going to be put in pairs. Four hands working as a team can be very effective.
 
Hell I taught my 10 year old to get out fo real handcuffs, not plastic or metal toys or fetish cuffs, but actual smith and Wesson double locking handcuffs with a paperclip. Not that hard.

Where there's a will there's a way. The A team, MacGyver and batman did it on a weekly basis. So are you telling me we can't...
 
Well, the A-Team used mini 14's that never needed reloading and a Chevy van capable of NASCAR level speeds. MacGyver, while accurate with all of his feats, just happened to have everything he needed at that particular time.
Real handcuffs are way different than plaistcuffs, for a test, grab a couple zip ties, and clamp them around your wrists, and then try to break them. Not saying it can't be done, not saying that it won't, but it would be nice if we all didn't escape and take down a force 10 times are number of the first 3 pages of the thread.
 
As my character said, it can be done if your willing to suffer the cuts and break a bone or two. But he has a means of escape, he just needs the right set of circumstances to put it in play.
 
Ok trying to catch up and view these other pages and it just put me further behind so my first post will be a step behind to current. Oh trying to post from your phone sucks. But I'm hanging in there.
 
Ok trying to catch up and view these other pages and it just put me further behind so my first post will be a step behind to current. Oh trying to post from your phone sucks. But I'm hanging in there.

Tell me about it, I'm using a cheap Walmart tablet, while I save up to get my laptop fixed/replaced.
 
Did the rp die? Op did you bail out on us? Anyone want it to continue? I do.
 
It definitely had potential. I was kind of hoping we would make it to the escape part, but not sure what is going to happen with it now.
 
I want to continue too. I wad waiting for bubble to post the guard's pov since I told him to cuff me to him
 
I'm in a cell bleeding from a gunshot waiting for a doc and the boss man.
 
Well hopefully he'll post today or we can make small steps to interviews or questioning.
 
Back
Top