Stroll in...

...moonlight the only light in the room. Walks to stereo, turns on some Bob Segar. Removes bottle of Franciscan Meritage, notices it's the 2008. Opens bottle. Inhales aroma.

...moonlight the only light in the room. Walks to stereo, turns on some Bob Segar. Removes bottle of Franciscan Meritage, notices it's the 2008. Opens bottle. Inhales aroma.

are you going to write us a story, Iceman?

i don't know. i feel the need to write but also feel kinda dead inside. does that make any sense?

Yes, it's the waiting, perfectly understandable. I wish I could help you but it just is where you are right now. Don't expect too much of yourself, even when its over, it will take time.

There is something about feeling the caress of the sun after days of rain and clouds. A compulsion to throw your head back, lean your cheek into the rays, as if it would make the caress so much more intimate and physical.

With my head turned up toward the warmth, I dream of returning to my beach...yes, MY beach. It may be public, but never have I encountered another there on all my visits...less I invited her.

Okay Bash, I made it over. Though 95 pages was waaaay to much to read. Let's just say from the skimming, I love the writing. There some talent there. :D And I love the fun. No lurking for me, I promise :)

i don't know. i feel the need to write but also feel kinda dead inside. does that make any sense?

Hi Bash! I sure wish you would write more stories. I love what you have written here in this thread and your story posted on Literotica. :cathappy:

Okay Bash, I made it over. Though 95 pages was waaaay to much to read. Let's just say from the skimming, I love the writing. There some talent there. :D And I love the fun. No lurking for me, I promise :)

Welcome aboard, darlin'! first drink is on the house. after that, you have to earn 'em. ;)

*blush* thank you, darlin'. I'm flattered. how are you?

I'm fine, Bash. You are a rare find-- a gentleman poet with a healthy dash of kinky pervert. I eagerly await your next story. :nana: Take care. Neko

Last edited:
LouisianaWild- Bash is one of the true gentleman of Lit and he needs to write more!

:rose:Iceman!:rose:

Evenin', Ladies. My apologies for taking so long to reply. Been working 15-18 hours lately and only ducked on here to take a short break.

Evenin', Ladies. My apologies for taking so long to reply. Been working 15-18 hours lately and only ducked on here to take a short break.

No apologies needed. Just don't forget about your fan club. :)

back from my trip overseas. I have a great idea...let's see who disrobes first! :D

Back