The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been fond of witchdoctors. Too much oo ee oo ah aah.

You're beliefs intrigued me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, but sadly I must take my leave. Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow.

groans as that song starts going round in her head

Sleep well Spec!

Well, he could be a Warlock, Sorcerer, Mage, Shaman, Witchdoctor just to name a few other possibilities.

This is very true! He could also be a catholic or in fact any other religion he felt suited him.

smiles and hugs

How's you?

This is very true! He could also be a catholic or in fact any other religion he felt suited him.

smiles and hugs

How's you?

Please don't confuse fantasy stuff like religions with serious beliefs surrounding magic.

Well, why don't you find out :p

Cold, did I just wake up cold? A little bit, I did. Can't believe I have turned off my fans.

Cold, did I just wake up cold? A little bit, I did. Can't believe I have turned off my fans.

Damn. I know. I did too. Turned off the air conditioner (and it was only on fan) and dug out my sweat pants before I crawled back into bed. Geez. I'm going to have stop being lazy and actually pull up my comforter.

TLTIT?

I really need to get rid of some of these pillows. It would be so much better for my back....but I can't *wail* I'm addicted. I wonder if there's meetings for that? Hi. My name is Caitlin and I'm a pillow addict.

Hell, I'd never earn a chip.

Damn. I know. I did too. Turned off the air conditioner (and it was only on fan) and dug out my sweat pants before I crawled back into bed. Geez. I'm going to have stop being lazy and actually pull up my comforter.

TLTIT?

I really need to get rid of some of these pillows. It would be so much better for my back....but I can't *wail* I'm addicted. I wonder if there's meetings for that? Hi. My name is Caitlin and I'm a pillow addict.

Hell, I'd never earn a chip.

I only pulled the sheet on, but it felt good to snuggle into a blanket of any sort.

And the pillow thing.... heh... I have quite a few on my bed.

I have an idea for a thread, if done the way I hope with the right co-writer, that will be a tear jerker, an enlightenment and a romance.

Now to flesh out the idea. Then to find just the right co-writer to fill the male lead...

Just focus and get the words down. You can edit later. But if you dont at least write it out, you are gonna end up stabbing him while he sleeps....and that aint good.

Just focus and get the words down. You can edit later. But if you dont at least write it out, you are gonna end up stabbing him while he sleeps....and that aint good.

On a related note, I wonder what Ms Luna thought of my last post for her...?

Hugs said wolfy type while having the chance

yea know. Some days are just odd.

I feel pretty good. but I cant type for shit.
Spelling is bad bad bad and arthritis in my hands is even worse.

But the mood i'm in is awesome.

Now I need to go wrangle a shower assistant ( or find one first!)

yea know. Some days are just odd.

I feel pretty good. but I cant type for shit.
Spelling is bad bad bad and arthritis in my hands is even worse.

But the mood i'm in is awesome.

Now I need to go wrangle a shower assistant ( or find one first!)

Mmmmm nina showers. Yumm.

Mmmmm nina showers. Yumm.

-giggles-

Ya know. This is one of those shower days where I damn near need to hose off before the shower.
Cause I spent the day catching a snake in my kitchen then building an eco system for it on the porch after digging up earthworms and catching tadpolls for it to eat.

-giggles-

Ya know. This is one of those shower days where I damn near need to hose off before the shower.
Cause I spent the day catching a snake in my kitchen then building an eco system for it on the porch after digging up earthworms and catching tadpolls for it to eat.

Sounds like my childhood minus the eco systyem and when we caught the snake, my friend's dad cooked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back