Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

I now have my 23rd novel, Summer of Sex, up in Club Lighthouse.

Summer of Sex explores what happens when a government project in an isolated beach location on the California coast closes down after 19 years and the adults are too busy to monitor the 18-year-old kids. The action is hot and heavy. Check it out!

Terri did another great job with the cover.
 
Cinderella Club 4 sale

:heart:Hi, I’m Mia Natasha, an artist, fashion designer and now author. My erotic romance novel, Cinderella Club is available for sale as an ebook and in print. If you like your sex mixed with bondage, this is the fantasy for you!:heart:

http://www.amazon.com/Cinderella-Cl...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275331090&sr=8-3

http://excessica.com/store/catalog/...d=423&osCsid=4c73260a52bbe4d5f71185f3c13d633d

Blurb
Twenty-eight-year-old Miller Smytheson has always had a secret aspiration: to experience rapacious intercourse through bondage play. She represses her fantasies and submits to the role of the good girl and responsible daughter to her father, William, by working with him at The Tiger’s Eye, a gallery specializing in erotic art.
One day she meets dazzlingly handsome Brit Colin Duncan. But Colin has a secret. He is involved in an operation known as the Cinderella Club, a club true to its doctrines of obedience.

When tragedy strikes, Miller is unwittingly pulled into a world of bondage and submission. She learns a sexually charged version of the Cinderella tale and embarks on a journey that takes her to the deepest depths of her fantasy. Although she is sent to live with sexy Thomas Roslyn, a man with secrets of his own, another man seeks to claim her. Miller’s adventure takes her from New York to London, France, and Scotland.
Will she submit to a life with one beautiful man or another? And will she make the correct decision? Through sexual capture Miller seeks her True Master and attempts to ensnare her happily ever after in the process.

This story contains non-consensual sex acts, anal, oral, bodily functions, group sex, beating, tattooing, piercing.

KEYWORDS: Abduction, bondage, erotic art, sex slavery, sexualized Cinderella fairy-tale, group sex, romance, rape.

Excerpt
What was it that the driver had said when he summoned her to the car? It had been something corny like, “What a lovely scarf, Miss Smytheson. This way please.”
The stocky mustached driver helped her into the limousine. He wore a basic navy-colored uniform. Dark glasses and the large black vinyl visor of his cap easily concealed his identity. His stubby hands were clothed in brown leather driving gloves. Once the door shut, Miller discovered there were no door handles. It didn’t seem very practical. As the car drove off, she could see nothing from the windows. Although it was getting darker earlier, at six o’clock, only the beginning of dusk was present in the sky. The closed partition shut off the passenger from the driver, and like the windows was tinted in such a way as to encase her, seal her in. She thought it a safety hazard and wondered why British car engineers had allowed such a thoughtless design to be manufactured at all.
As she idly observed the interior of this limousine, with its black leather seats and velvet lined doors and ceiling, Miller saw a light oak box resting on the seat opposite her. She stared at it with curiosity. On looking up, she found a tiny camera nestled above the partition on a wire mount focused directly on her. She shifted in the seat and heard the camera move to follow her. Why was she being watched?
A voice startled her as she held the camera’s gaze. The voice - she assumed it was the driver’s but its tone much more potent than the pleasant greeting he’d offered - appeared to be coming from all sides, as though the limousine was outfitted with a multi-speaker system.
“Miss Smytheson, do you see the box on the seat in front of you?”
“Yes,” she replied.
“Good. Please open the right side drawer of the box,” said the voice.
Miller did as instructed. Inside, a black silk satin blindfold sat on the blue velvet drawer.
“I understand Mr. McMaster prefers discretion but, you know, is this really necessary?” Miller questioned. “I mean, the windows in here, I can’t see out anyhow….”
“Please put the blindfold on now, miss,” the voice instructed sharply. Miller clutched the silky fabric nervously.
“I said put the blindfold…on…now, Miss Smytheson.”
Reluctantly Miller placed it over her eyes and rested the elastic cord under her ponytail. The silk felt soft on her skin and she reached up with both hands to touch the fabric concealing her sight.
“Very good,” the voice said. “At this time, please refrain from speaking.” Miller began to question her reasoning behind not wearing panties. She could feel certain moistness in her nether regions as she contemplated her situation.
“Where are we going? Does Mr. McMaster live far from here?” The driver did not respond. Miller felt uncomfortable sitting passively in silence.
“Excuse me but what’s with the all the secrecy? I don’t get it. Is Mr. McMaster some sort of recluse?” Once again the driver didn’t answer. Miller reached up to knock on the partition.
“Sit down, Miss Smytheson!”
Miller said, “I’m not comfortable with this. It’s odd, quite frankly.” She began to pull the blindfold off when the limousine pulled over abruptly. She slipped to the floor, bumping her head in the process.
Miller heard the driver get out of the car and speak to another man. She needed to see this other man. His voice, it sounded so familiar. Was it Mr. McMaster? She decided not to remove the blindfold as she realized she was closer to meeting him. It was important not to blow her chance, important to learn the secret of why he owned the gallery. And with the cameras focused on her, Miller didn’t want her disobedience to fuck things up. She decided to play along.
She heard the door to her left open and there was a rustling as someone entered the car and sat on the seat opposite her. It was the man with the familiar voice.
“The Cinderella Club was named for the most obedient woman in the history of fairy-tales. Welcome.” The man reached across and grazed Miller’s lips with his thumb, then caressed her shoulder. She flinched.
“Our story of Cinderella comes from the Marquis de Lumière. Ah, but you’re just a novice. You’ll learn all about our techniques in due time.”
Miller cleared her throat. “Mr. McMaster?” she asked. The man pressed his finger to her lips again but this time he pinched them shut. His grip was more firm than painful. Either way he had her attention now and for the moment, her obedience as well.
He continued, “First, some formalities.” He placed a pen in Miller’s right hand and freeing her lips he positioned her hand on a paper held steady on some sort of clipboard.
“Please sign your name here…and here.” He moved Miller’s hand to coordinate with the correct spaces. “It’s a contract to ensure your commitment.”
She repeated, “My commitment? Shouldn’t I read it first?”

TITLE: Cinderella Club
AUTHOR: Mia Natasha
GENRE(S): Erotica/Romance
WORD COUNT: about 140,000
PRICE: (see key at end of form) $7.99
FIREBOLT LEVEL: (see key at and of form) level 4
EXCESS LEVEL: (see key at end of form) excess 4
ENDING: HEA
 
What this tells me is that you, or your editor/publisher has failed you. Your formatting sucks. Not very professional. I'll toss you a quarter.

Sorry, that wasn't very encouraging. I apologize. It needs a little more work.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
New Monster GM Fetish Story Anthology

Available now at Amazon.com in Kindle and by Friday, 20 August 2010, in other formats at other e-distributors is the 57th habu (a pen name for sr71plt) authored or coauthored book—this one a humongous (more than a quarter of a million words) 80-story GM fetish anthology, Fetish Galore!

The introduction to the book:

“This monster value pack anthology of 80 stories, many of which have never been published before, from the pen of premier anthologist habu explores the concept of gay male sexual fetishes. Included are stories indexed to 40 fetishes that meet the broadest definition of fetish: obsession with the unusual in sexual gratification.

“A survey of readers and practitioners has revealed almost as many separate understandings of what a fetish is as there were respondents, with some opining that “anything goes” and can be included beyond the missionary and others believing that only a limited number of practices can be considered unusual in this regard. A frequent mention of the latter was the requirement that a nonsexual object come into play in the process (which accords with one of the definitions in the Urban Dictionary).

“When a list of what people thought was a gay male fetish started to build, however, there were far more than the 40 indexed in this anthology. When habu got to bacon, he decided to close the list and to deal with only the most frequently cited examples. However, he also decided to go with the broader definition rather than a narrow one, because, at the end of the day, a fetish is very personal. It’s what arouses and becomes obsessive and services the gratification needs of the individual.

“So, the 40 indexed fetishes (others beyond the indexed ones creep in, of course) offered in the 80 stories of Fetish Galore! are more of a foundation and a beginning for gay male readers than a comprehensive “end all.” Fetishes are faddish; ten years from now habu assumes he could put together an anthology of 80 more stories indexed to 40 fetishes, and many of the fetishes would be different from these and some would be ones not now known, tried, or obsessed over. Like bacon, for instance.

“For ease in locating your favorite fetishes, the stories of this anthology are arranged by fetish alphabetically in the table of contents and alphabetically by story title. In this index all fetishes covered in the story are identified, not just the featured one represented in the table of contents, in an index at the end of the book.

“If your favorite gay male fetishes are not included in this anthology, it may well be time for you to take up pen and start writing fetish stories of your own. And don’t hold the bacon.”
 
My novel, The Secret Life of Wanda Wilson is now up in Fictionwise.

The Secret Life of Wanda Wilson has it all, hetero sex, group sex, lesbian sex, forced sex, exhibitionism, etc. Check it out.


Richard-SLWilson.jpg
 
Hi everyone!

Author J.E. Taylor has interviewed me on her blog. This is my first interview as a published author. My erotic novel, Cinderella Club, was released this month, published by eXcessica publishing. It is currently the #1 best seller from eXcessica on Fictionwise.com, #6 best selling BDSM.

http://jetaylor75.blogspot.com/

:heart:Mia:heart:
 
Hi everyone!

Author J.E. Taylor has interviewed me on her blog. This is my first interview as a published author. My erotic novel, Cinderella Club, was released this month, published by eXcessica publishing. It is currently the #1 best seller from eXcessica on Fictionwise.com, #6 best selling BDSM.

http://jetaylor75.blogspot.com/

:heart:Mia:heart:

Nice launch for a book. Congrats.
 
My novel, Summer of Sex is now up in Fictionwise. Terrie did another interesting cover. Check it out.

Summer of Sex is about a group of 18-year-olds who live in a beach paradise. Unfortunately, the government program that funds the operation that occupies the beach paradise is closing down after 19 years. The adults are too busy trying to find new jobs to supervise the kids. The kids truly run wild.


Richard-SSex.jpg
 
thanks for the kind words

Nice launch for a book. Congrats.

:heart:Thanks. I'm doing what I can publicity-wise while trying to keep on schedule with the sequel. (70,000 words in) I appreciate your kind words. I have no frame of reference in regard to the launch. Don't know what to expect. It's very exciting.:heart:
 
:heart:Thanks. I'm doing what I can publicity-wise while trying to keep on schedule with the sequel. (70,000 words in) I appreciate your kind words. I have no frame of reference in regard to the launch. Don't know what to expect. It's very exciting.:heart:

A good launch is one that includes a favorable review and an interview or two. And then it helps to get on the best-selling category lists at key distributors early--like getting a top-five category star at a major site like ARE.
 
reviews for Cinderella Club

A good launch is one that includes a favorable review and an interview or two. And then it helps to get on the best-selling category lists at key distributors early--like getting a top-five category star at a major site like ARE.

:heart:Here are some reviews of Cinderella Club.:heart:

5.0 out of 5 stars You really should go to this ball..., August 21, 2010
By Jake Malden

This review is from: Cinderella Club (Paperback)

With Cinderella Club, Mia Natasha has written a remarkable first novel. Ambitious, fully-realised and with a driving narrative, it compelled me throughout and delivered many erotic and dramatic surprises.

It chronicles the journey of its heroine Miller Smytheson from her father's erotic-art gallery into the depths of the eponymous club, a secret BDSM institution designed to produce perfect submissives and to pair them with their ideal Masters. Through her darkly erotic trials Miller is enabled to explore and embrace her submissive nature, but must also discover which of two enigmatic men can best dominate her body while winning her heart.

Rich in detail and broad in scope, Cinderella Club is a vivid and exciting adult take on the traditional fairytale, charting one woman's bizarre sexual odyssey towards her ultimate fulfillment. Its imagination is uninhibited and its story is remarkably well-conceived, delving into the pasts and family histories of its main characters to resolve intriguing mysteries. It is also a smorgasbord of sexual fantasy ranging from the wildly romantic to the sinister (and a whole lot in between), the encounters both explicit and emotionally rooted.

I enjoyed this book immensely - a satisfying fusion of erotica and romance from an impressive new talent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Erotic take on well known tale, August 12, 2010
By bookgrrl1976

This review is from: Cinderella Club (Kindle Edition)

Following in the footsteps of Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty Trilogy, Mia Natasha's Cinderella Club is rich in detail and creates a detailed vision of Miller's descent into a sexually rampant society known as the Cinderella Club.

Miller, assistant in an erotic art gallery, is entranced when she meets client Colin Duncan. She is immediately enthralled with his British charm, mannerisms and good looks. But Collin is not all that he seems. When her father dies unexpectantly, Collin helps pick up the pieces but soon must return to Europe for business matters.

Miller, along with her friend Evie, travel to London for vacation. When Evie returns to New York, Miller's travels truly begin. After accepting a vague invitation to meet with the co-owner of the art gallery, Miller is swept into sexual slavery.

This tale has a poignancy that Rice's books was missing. Miller has always had secret fantasies of being dominated and relinquishing control to her lover. Through all her travails, Miller attempts to stay true to herself and retain a sense of her independence and identity.

A thoroughly enjoyable read for a first publication.
 
My 11th novel in the Second Chance series is now up in Fictionwise. In Second Chance: King of Ariby, Justin Imperiale travels to the desert kingdom of Ariby in response to a problem concerning the oil of Ariby. While in Ariby, Justin is forced to fight a duel in the desert against Gaiton, the demi-god of the earth. After his battle against Gaiton, the elderly King of Ariby dies and Justin defeats all contenders to become the King of Ariby. It's another action packed adventure. Check it out and please give me feedback.


Terrie did another nice cover:

Richard-SCAriby.jpg
 
What this tells me is that you, or your editor/publisher has failed you. Your formatting sucks. Not very professional. I'll toss you a quarter.

Sorry, that wasn't very encouraging. I apologize. It needs a little more work.

Okay, thought I was here last night. Apologies. Now I know why I felt like crap all day.
 
I am pimping my husband's new book.

Rob Graham has a new book out published by Aspen Mountain Press. It is cowritten with Celina Summers.

Here are the details:

It's official! "Warding the Covenants" came out yesterday (October 1, 2010) and is published by Aspen Mountain Press.

Here's a blurb:

When Marcellin Dautin is named the Elder of Venice, fledgling vampire Marguerite and her husband Gunther agree to accompany him in hopes of learning more about the Russian revolt against the Conclave of Elders. After an ancient renegade vampire murders the Doge, they are drawn into a dangerous hunt for the assassin.

But as Marguerite's powers grow, so too does the danger. Some vampires oppose Marcellin's rule over Venice, the renegade has begun to stalk Marguerite and her old Russian enemies are determined to capture her and the Elder's sword she bears. While Venice dances through the Carnivale season, Gunther must lay aside all restraint to protect his young wife. Can they remain true to the Covenants they've pledged to preserve or will their love shatter under the strain of Warding the Covenants?


Okay. Now that you have read the blurb and are interested, here is where you can buy and download a copy of "Warding the Covenants" by Rob Graham and Celina Summers.

http://www.aspenmountainpress.com/new-releases/warding-the-covenants/prod_312.htmlhttp://www.aspenmountainpress.com/new-releases/warding-the-covenants/prod_312.html

What? You want more? Okay. Here is an excerpt from "Warding the Covenants" for your reading pleasure. Enjoy.



Excerpt of Celina Summers and Rob Graham's
Warding the Covenants

Carnivale in Venice is indescribable, almost incomprehensible to a girl brought up in the staid decorum of English Protestantism. I couldn’t imagine such a night in London, with the aristocracy associating with the common folk with such abandon and disregard for position. Girls in pedestrian wool skirts cavorted with men in satin breeches, while boys in the rough garb favored by fishermen and laborers shouted extravagant compliments at women dressed in Parisian fashions. For all of them, the anonymity of the mask guaranteed them safety from the strictures of their class. Musicians played somewhere; I couldn’t see them through the crowd.

A presence reared into my awareness, knocking the breath from me as if from a blow. My eyes darted in the direction of the basilica. A cloaked figure entered the tumult of the plaza. The power of the renegade Emmanuel Lando assaulted my senses—a psychic stench of greed and unrestrained anticipation. I turned my head a little, so that I would appear to be looking elsewhere, and watched as the vampire paused. His head lifted like a dog picking up a scent, and he pivoted slowly until his attention was fixed on only one thing.

Me.

I took a deep breath. The trap was set.

I worked my way through the crowd so we’d be closer to the designated street. It led to the Rio Della Madonetta—a waterway that flowed into the Grand Canal. Once the watchers made their move, I would go the pier and take a gondola back across the Grand Canal to safety. I watched Emmanuel from the corner of my eye; he sidled through the crowd, moving slowly compared to the whirling mortals around him. I stood at the corner of the nearly deserted street. The timing had to be perfect or we could lose him. So although my skin crawled with the desire to flee the half-mad immortal creeping nearer with every second, I waited. I knew what I looked like to my stalker—very young, very vulnerable in my young girl’s dress. That wasn’t what called to him. He answered the siren’s song of my immortal blood and his body yearned for it.

I felt Gunther’s swift surge of agitation as the renegade got closer to me. It took a bit of effort to keep my composure. I needed to appear to be as non-threatening as possible for Emmanuel to take the bait.

For taking it, he was. His attention was so focused upon me that he could sense nothing else. I laughed loudly. It was a lighthearted, merry laugh that rang over the revelers. Once I was certain his attention was fixed upon me, I made my move into the side street with a slow, casual step.

It was time to spring the trap.

As I moved into the shadows, I increased my pace. Emmanuel entered the street behind me and unease rose like bile in my throat. The light from the torches around the Chiesa di San Polo cast his huge shadow onto the houses on either side of me. I paused, as if alerted to something near me.

I stood there, perfectly posed. The street was deserted; the cloak of night cast everything into shadow and the revelry of Carnivale would drown out any possible cries of distress. I turned to one side, as if I checked behind me, and Emmanuel began his rush toward me like any swift predator does—a wolf upon an unsuspecting rabbit.

And then everything happened at once.

Gunther leapt to the ground behind me, placing himself between the stalking immortal and me. Twelve other vampires jumped to the street, lining it like sentinels. I turned to watch as Emmanuel rocked to an abrupt halt.

At the top of the street, a lone figure stepped into the exact center of the lane, his lean figure silhouetted by the blaring lights of the festival in the square.

"Signore Emmanuel Lando," Marcellin said, ice riming every syllable of the renegade’s name. "The Elder of Venice commands you to stand and face the penalties for your crimes."
 
Happy 2 month anniversary, Cinderella Club!

Hi, I’m Mia Natasha, an artist, fashion designer and now author. My erotic romance novel, Cinderella Club, is available for sale as an e-book and in print. If you like your sex mixed with capture/bondage, this is the fantasy for you!

http://www.amazon.com/Cinderella-Cl...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1275331090&sr=8-3

http://excessica.com/store/catalog/...d=423&osCsid=cd200a30c6ad00f35434d029589fe066

***This story contains non-consensual sex acts, anal, oral, bodily functions, group sex, beating, tattooing, piercing.

KEYWORDS: Abduction, bondage, erotic art, sex slavery, sexualized Cinderella fairy-tale, group sex, romance, rape.

Blurb
Twenty-eight-year-old Miller Smytheson has always had a secret

aspiration: to experience rapacious intercourse through bondage play. She

represses her fantasies and submits to the role of the good girl and

responsible daughter to her father, William, by working with him at The Tiger’s

Eye, a gallery specializing in erotic art.

One day she meets dazzlingly handsome Brit Colin Duncan. But Colin

has a secret. He is involved in an operation known as the Cinderella Club, a

club true to its doctrines of obedience.


When tragedy strikes, Miller is unwittingly pulled into a world of

bondage and submission. She learns a sexually charged version of the

Cinderella tale and embarks on a journey that takes her to the deepest

depths of her fantasy. Although she is sent to live with sexy Thomas Roslyn, a

man with secrets of his own, another man seeks to claim her. Miller’s

adventure takes her from New York to London, France, and Scotland.


Will she submit to a life with one beautiful man or another? And will she

make the correct decision? Through sexual capture Miller seeks her True

Master and attempts to ensnare her happily ever after in the process.

Excerpt
What was it that the driver had said when he summoned her to the car? It had been something corny like, “What a lovely scarf, Miss Smytheson. This way please.”

The stocky mustached driver helped her into the limousine. He wore a basic navy-colored uniform. Dark glasses and the large black vinyl visor of his cap easily concealed his identity. His stubby hands were clothed in brown leather driving gloves. Once the door shut, Miller discovered there were no door handles. It didn’t seem very practical. As the car drove off, she could see nothing from the windows. Although it was getting darker earlier, at six o’clock, only the beginning of dusk was present in the sky. The closed partition shut off the passenger from the driver, and like the windows was tinted in such a way as to encase her, seal her in. She thought it a safety hazard and wondered why British car engineers had allowed such a thoughtless design to be manufactured at all.

As she idly observed the interior of this limousine, with its black leather seats and velvet lined doors and ceiling, Miller saw a light oak box resting on the seat opposite her. She stared at it with curiosity. On looking up, she found a tiny camera nestled above the partition on a wire mount focused directly on her. She shifted in the seat and heard the camera move to follow her. Why was she being watched?

A voice startled her as she held the camera’s gaze. The voice - she assumed it was the driver’s but its tone much more potent than the pleasant greeting he’d offered - appeared to be coming from all sides, as though the limousine was outfitted with a multi-speaker system.

“Miss Smytheson, do you see the box on the seat in front of you?”

“Yes,” she replied.

“Good. Please open the right side drawer of the box,” said the voice.

Miller did as instructed. Inside, a black silk satin blindfold sat on the blue
velvet drawer.

“I understand Mr. McMaster prefers discretion but, you know, is this really necessary?” Miller questioned. “I mean, the windows in here, I can’t see out anyhow….”

“Please put the blindfold on now, miss,” the voice instructed sharply. Miller clutched the silky fabric nervously.

“I said put the blindfold…on…now, Miss Smytheson.”

Reluctantly Miller placed it over her eyes and rested the elastic cord under her ponytail. The silk felt soft on her skin and she reached up with both hands to touch the fabric concealing her sight.

“Very good,” the voice said. “At this time, please refrain from speaking.” Miller began to question her reasoning behind not wearing panties. She could feel certain moistness in her nether regions as she contemplated her situation.

“Where are we going? Does Mr. McMaster live far from here?” The driver did not respond. Miller felt uncomfortable sitting passively in silence.

“Excuse me but what’s with the all the secrecy? I don’t get it. Is Mr. McMaster some sort of recluse?” Once again the driver didn’t answer. Miller reached up to knock on the partition.

“Sit down, Miss Smytheson!”

Miller said, “I’m not comfortable with this. It’s odd, quite frankly.” She began to pull the blindfold off when the limousine pulled over abruptly. She slipped to the floor, bumping her head in the process.

Miller heard the driver get out of the car and speak to another man. She needed to see this other man. His voice, it sounded so familiar. Was it Mr. McMaster? She decided not to remove the blindfold as she realized she was closer to meeting him. It was important not to blow her chance, important to learn the secret of why he owned the gallery. And with the cameras focused on her, Miller didn’t want her disobedience to fuck things up. She decided to play along.

She heard the door to her left open and there was a rustling as someone entered the car and sat on the seat opposite her. It was the man with the familiar voice.

“The Cinderella Club was named for the most obedient woman in the history of fairy-tales. Welcome.” The man reached across and grazed Miller’s lips with his thumb, then caressed her shoulder. She flinched.

“Our story of Cinderella comes from the Marquis de Lumière. Ah, but you’re just a novice. You’ll learn all about our techniques in due time.”

Miller cleared her throat. “Mr. McMaster?” she asked. The man pressed his finger to her lips again but this time he pinched them shut. His grip was more firm than painful. Either way he had her attention now and for the moment, her obedience as well.

He continued, “First, some formalities.” He placed a pen in Miller’s right hand and freeing her lips he positioned her hand on a paper held steady on some sort of clipboard.

“Please sign your name here…and here.” He moved Miller’s hand to coordinate with the correct spaces. “It’s a contract to ensure your commitment.”

She repeated, “My commitment? Shouldn’t I read it first?”

TITLE: Cinderella Club
AUTHOR: Mia Natasha
GENRE(S): Erotica/Romance
WORD COUNT: about 140,000
PRICE: (see key at end of form) $7.99
FIREBOLT LEVEL: (see key at and of form) level 4
EXCESS LEVEL: (see key at end of form) excess 4
ENDING: HEA
 
Safe Word Magazine

http://www.safewordmagazine.com/erotica1.htm

I am so freaking excited that the publisher contacted me to use my story from last year's Halloween Contest in their October issue. The link is above. Silly, but I'm thrilled. Take a look at the magazine while you are there.

Not sure where the Magazine Signing will be taking place, yet.:D
 
http://www.safewordmagazine.com/erotica1.htm

I am so freaking excited that the publisher contacted me to use my story from last year's Halloween Contest in their October issue. The link is above. Silly, but I'm thrilled. Take a look at the magazine while you are there.

Not sure where the Magazine Signing will be taking place, yet.:D

That's a score, Sin. They have a nice setup--congrats. Halloween also inspires my creativity; if you like dark, check out my first attempt at a book trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tr-YucZMis
 
I now have my 24th novel, Involuntary Nudist, up in Club Lighthouse.

Involuntary Nudist is my first just romance novel. As with all of my novels it's a bit unusual. I develop both the female and male characters in some depth. I also grow the female character, in the process of the plot.

The basic story is that a woman is unwittingly photographed in the nude, while visiting a health club. The woman rapidly discovers that she's in real danger from those who took the sneak photos. The woman then hires a bodyguard. The woman begins to be attracted to the bodyguard, but doesn't really feel that she should be attracted to a man of his type. The woman then begins to set up a sequence of secret tests for the man to pass. However, the sequence of tests not only test the man, but also the woman. The story is plot heavy.

It's, as I said, my first just romance novel. If any Literotica people read Involuntary Nudist, I would appreciate your feedback. (I pretty much had to go hand to hand with Terrie on this one, until she read the novel all the way through, then she became enthusiastic.)

Terri did another great job with the cover.
 
Dirty, Sexy Girls

Please see the links below for my new title, Dirty, Sexy Girls, now out on Amazon Kindle.
 
New release - available now

No longer available for sale
 
Last edited:
This is a direct to publisher release.



GRANDE ZAFIRRO
(Sex Stones: September - Sapphire)
by Vivian Vincent

AVAILABLE NOW from Written Expressions!
(Click on the picture to purchase)






I've read it and it is absolutely great! Love it!
 
Launched 5 November by eXcessica under my habu name, the GM novella Sail to the Sun.

The mixed-race Thai young man, Atid, could be transported from a shack near a U.S. air base in the jungles of Thailand to a swanky country inn in West Virginia, but he was no less owned by men who wanted to use him in America than he had been in Southeast Asia. This is the saga of Atid’s escape from sexual servitude into the freedom to choose who, when, and how he could give his soul and body.

EXCERPT:

“Shoot the moon.” Another voice sailing through the air—and making my thoughts drift back, as the music drummed ever louder in my ears. I raised a leg high up the pole to cat calls from the murk, knowing I was nearing the moment when I unsnapped the thong and turned full frontal to the ring of reaching arms for an instant, a mere instant, before the spot was extinguished and I glided off stage, into the wings, and perhaps into the arms of a patron who had met Hoagie’s price—me not knowing until Hoagie met us at the cell door what the price would buy.

Shoot the moon. Bringing to mind what my mother would whisper to me as she pulled the curtain across the bed, the smell of the smoke and the heavy breathing of the man—invariably an American from the air base—having already told me the curtain would be pulled. Just another lonely and horny American airmen—just like the one of many possibilities who had fathered me.

“Shush now, little Atid,” she’d murmur. “Mother sails to the sun now.”

Each time she’d say that I would feel warm and close to her, as my name, Atid, meant “sun,” and for a moment, a moment only, I thought she was coming to me, to cover me with her arms and rock me back and forth and hum a tune of safety to me. But she never meant she was coming to me. And I would lay there on the other side of the thin curtain, hearing everything, knowing the moment she reached the sun, knowing she was being seared by the heat of the sun, crying out at the explosion.

It was not long, there in Udon Thani, before the American airmen came not always for my mother—but sometimes for me, and I learned myself what sailing to the sun could mean. Until then, I denied what it really meant. Sailing to the sun for me was rising out of the Thai jungles, above the trees and the fetid squalor of our alley and into the clean sunshine and the crisp air of the mountaintops. It was only a dream then; I didn’t expect ever to do that. And when I did get glimpses of it, I was sorry that it only shed understanding on the conditions I was born into. I think I would have been happier never to have known more or better.

sailtothesunare.jpg
 

Attachments

  • sailtothesunare.jpg
    sailtothesunare.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back
Top