Space Rogues {Open PM if interested}

"The day you almost got us killed with your unsteady hand because 'Ineverdidthisbefore'? Yeah I can remember it quite clearly, the little bit of life I had lived flashed by rather briefly."

He gave his brother a grin,

"But the stars...man it was the best thing ever...and like you mentioned, still is."

He had to admit that he was rather jealous of D'om, though he had been joking around about it, he actually had hacked Peg's secure link with her avatar and not only did he get quite an eye-full, he also got a few recordings. He knew what D'om did with Peg, but in the end it didn't matter really, as long as it kept the two of them happy, he was happy.

''I still have the vid screen shot of the scared shitless expression on your Bro, I pulled off a really cool maneuver to save our bacon to, remember that too huh huh huh?''

D'om fingers flew over the holographic vid screen, quickly bringing up the archive images. The image of D'an with a wide eyed look of abject terror on his face.

''Bwahaha! This never gets old check it out Bro, I thought your face was going to freeze like that!''

Tears were streaming down D'om's face as he couldn't stop laughing about it, ruffling his brothers hair he always had a sense of humor about it. Peg smiles watching her boys as she affectionately referred to them, Grax had fallen asleep with his snout buried in a snack bag. Each time their alien buddy would exhale the bag would inflate, thus was the daily life of the twin space rogues.

Last edited:
D'an hit a button on his own console and it showed D'om looking like he was ready to throw up, he grinned at his brother,

"Remember that face? Oh yes you were too scared after pulling off that, how did you call it? 'Life saving move', of course I even have a few of you getting so drunk that you thought Peg was your mother."

He leaned back, looking at Grax, leaning over to pull the bag from the little guy's nose and prevent him smothering himself. Then he looked at the stars again, there was quite some time to their destination and they had to duck the planeterian law enforcement on their way to their drop. The usual stuff.

''Good times Bro good times! Wouldn't trade it for anything would you?''

Looking up at the vid screen I couldn't help but chuckle, tapping a key D'an and my pictures were side by side. Were were wet behind the ears smugglers, but we'd gained a reputation of delivering anything anywhere.

''Oh man, were we wet behind the ears rookies or what? I can thankfully say I don't actually remember thinking Peg was our Mother. Though she does keep our crazy asses out of a lot if trouble as best she can. And it really would be boring without Grax's comic relief wouldn't it?''

Last edited:
Peg

The programing of AI systems had made great leaps forward once it was discovered that these systems needed BDI. The addition of belief–desire–intention software (usually referred to simply, but ambiguously, as BDI) installed into the AI beliefs, desires and intentions. In turn the AI actually used these concepts to solve particular problems in the outside world as well as problems in the AI’s own programming. In essence, it provided a mechanism for separating the activity of selecting a plan from the execution of currently active plans. Consequently, BDI helped AI’s to balance the time spent on deliberating about plans (choosing what to do) and executing those plans (doing it).

Years ago D’om and D’an had adjusted Peg’s programing in these elements. They had added to her “goal tree” to simulate her sensory inputs (and theirs!). They had also loosened the protection protocol on rewriting her own software. Thus Peg was one of the more unique AI’s in space. These adjustments did have their drawbacks however, as Peg sometimes did things that “felt” good … Spas, gourmet food, and shopping when the Pegasus was docked. She also liked sex … but more about that later.

There are still things Peg will not do … like endanger herself or the ship or its crew. There are some things she is very good at doing … like negotiating a deal, knowledge of legal and black market commerce. She does most of the house keeping items needed to keep things in good order, such as load master, doctor, skrink and ship’s communication officer. The setup worked well with each member doing their part … like D'om was the pilot, and tech genius, and D'an was the ace mechanic and gunner, Peg did everything else and Grax … well no one on the crew could figure out what Grax did.

This lengthy explanation was needed to explain Peg’s actions. As described sometimes she does things that feel good or increases her own sensory inputs. These actives do not necessarily enhance mission success. This was one of those times!

As the ship jumped out of hyper-space before them was not Axarna's moon. It was the independent Spacedock facility registry number of 34004. Most space travelers called it “Tortuga” after the famous Caribbean island used by pirates. Although old … the Spacedock had a total height of over three miles. Various docking ports and repair docks could be seen on the command screens of Pegasus as Peg maneuvered the ship into an open repair dock.

D’om was the first one to state the obvious “Peg … this is not Axarna’s moon!”

“I know that silly …” Peg answered “A girl does not want to attack Syndicate HQ with a damaged port side. This will not take long. I have already negotiated with the repair facility … it will be a quickly!”

D'om stood from the Pilots seat in the cockpit, stepping up out of it he stretches with a grunt. ''Yeah can't have your port side all banged up.'' Walking past Peg to the Galley he slaps her ass. ''The aft section still looks fine to me though.'' Reaching the food replicator to punch in bacon double cheeseburger and fries. ''Bro want a BDC, coke and fries? Taking one last drag from his cigar tossing it into the WVU (waste vaporizer unit)

D'om punches in coke and fries and presses enter, just as the food materialized the aroma awakened Grax. ''Want one too Bossmans!'' Scampering right up out of his atmospheric and hydroponics station seat. ''You don't even know what it is, it might be vegetables.'' Grax caws out what was the Vacadian equivalent of laughter. ''Knows whats meats smells likes that's no's vegebles.'' Peeking around D'om his orange eyes narrowing to see, Grax's nostrils flair as he's sniffing the food D'om had.

The banter between peg and D'om did not go by unnoticed, it only went by uncommented upon. D'an looked at Tortuga as they drew closer, Peg most probably streaming information about their cargo and repairs to the station's AI.

"I'll skip that burger,"

He got up and looked at the station, leaning against the wall as he did so,

"Peg while you're swapping gossip with the Tortugian AI could you find out if D'om's girlfriend Ruby is there?"

D'an turned to look at D'om,

"I don't think I'll go docking side if she is, she does have a tendency to get on to the ship and get away with valuables."

''Girlfriend?...what girlfriend and who the hells Ruby?''

D'om didn't know of any girlfriend on Tortuga, the type of women on the station weren't his at all. ''Are you thinking about the ugly old docking fee collector Robey?''

D'om takes his drink, burger and fries to the Galley table, shooing Grax out of the way with a free hand. ''Yeah, my Arulian dagger went missing last she was aboard, we'll both stay to keep eyes on her.''

Grax climbed into the booth watching D'oms food hungrily. ''Bro do something Grax is doing it again!'' Looking at D'an with a well do something look. ''Peg hack into the station docking logs please? I'd like to see if any Skrull or PLE have been or are docked.'' (Planetary law enforcers)

Last edited:
D'an

He chuckled, he tapped a few keys and the photo of an attractive brunette came up, hair cut just below the ears, full pouty lips, a fine nose and eyes that promised hours of sinfull pleasure,

"Captain Ruby O'Dare bro, she will gut you if she hears that you have forgotten her. You two had that thing back on Thrallox? She made off with most our cash and my lucky pendant. Even fired a shot across our bow as she left, a real fiery pirate girl, you used to tell me about this one move she used to..."

He caught the look on Peg's face and changed tact quickly, he got up and grabbed hold of Grax,

"Come here you crazy alien."

He went into the galley and pulled open a tin of processed meat, adding a good dose of pepper he placed it in Grax's hands,

"Much better than that stuff D'om is eating."

''Now don't you go and put on Ruby was my girlfriend Bro! I wasn't the one that had a thing with her, as I remember it you told her you were D'om when she asked which twin you are. Bet Peg has a video file of your shenanigans too. I remember her and didn't want anything do with the bitch, that's on you for her stealing from us not me.''

D'om lifts his burger and takes a big bite, saying his piece D'an knew the conversation was over. D'om tries to hide a grin watching D'an, as he was playing the pepper gag on Grax. He took several fries to eat at once, taking a long sip of his coke to wash it down. Looking over at Peg with a shrug and a holds his hands up. Turning on the vid screen in the table top to SSV (Space Station Video.)

Last edited:
Peg

“D'om you had better not get grease on my video screens!” Peg warned him. Then she turned to D’an

“Ruby is not on the space station at this time… nor any Skrull … however there are three uncover PLE and … don’t freak out … black eye Phillipe LaMont, and his attack ship LaCroix ... docked at repair bay 13.”

Both D’om and D’an looked at each other … concern on their faces.

Peg continued to talk “Stop acting all worried … it was his ship’s AI that tried to rape me … remember!! … you two only got a few bruises and one of you was blasted by a laser.”

“Peg … that space pirate is a total asshole … and he hates us ... and he kills people is extra cruel ways!” D’on said taking another bit from his hamburger ... a big drop of grease hitting the video screen.

“Well here is your chance to fuck him back” Peg suggested … then she rubbed her hands seductively along her sexy curves “the repairs on my fine structure should be done in three hours.” She informed them as she swung her hair around with a twist of her head. “The repairs on his ship will take 4 days. You could fuck over this vile creature … Phillipe LaMont … and get out of here before he could even chase you … I could even … put a software bug in that one black artificial eye he has got. What do you say?” Peg asked them.

''I'll wipe it up when I finish eating Peg...promise. Got the registration and ID scrambler on?'' Taking another big bite of his burger, D'om about choked at hearing the pigs name. ''Peg…that space pirate is a total asshole…and he hates us!'' Followed right behind with his twin saying. ''And he kills people is extra cruel ways!''

Quickly losing his appetite D'om stands with a frown, walking over to the WVU emptying his tray. Grax caws worriedly and scampers over to Peg, the canned peppered meat left on the table. Wrapping his long webbed arms around Pegs thighs. ''Badmans no's tries hurts Pegs agains!'' Returning to the table D'om wipes it down, seeing Grax is just as worried as they.

''By Davey Jones balls, no he won't little buddy! We have a plan ain't that right bro...Peg?!'' Looking from D'an to Peg sternly before looking down at the little frightened green alien. "I say we give him the hell he rightly deserves...bug the fuckers eye with a nightmare pulse! I want the LaCroix nothing but a scrap alloy for the Vultures...let him watch the bitch burn.''

Last edited:
D'an picked up the canned meat and took a bite, he studied the more-than-seductive Peg, Grax and his brother, then with a few more bites he finished the meat,

"I have a plan, one that will make that devil not only fear us, but scare the holy beehive into him. For the plan to work, D'om will need a disguise, as a repairman he will have access to the ship, he would be able to plant a bug and place remote controllers on the docking locks. Peg forget the eye, I can do one better, I want you to make me two rounds, one to penetrate the LaCroix avatar's shield and another that will destroy it's AI...that way you get your own back and I get revenge for that darn lasar to the chest bit."

He crossed his arms,

"And there will be no arguing that point, without a ship and stuck with more repairs that skizz head will be stranded and his popularity with the other pirates will take a huge knock when they find that Rovers did that to him."

Tossing a sanitary wipe into the Waste vaporizing unit, turning to look to D'an with his hands on his hips. It was a good plan but if the pirate discovered it's me, I'd be as good as dead by a very long cruel agonizing way.

''Better be a morphic facial appliance disguise, or I'll be the one taking a laser to the chest or worse.''

D'om walks back to the maintenance bay, unclasping the blaster around his waist. Opens a locker to pull on tech coveralls, and a matching cap a station badge on it. Strapping on his tool belt and grabs a diagnostic tablet, walking back to the galley to lean against the entryway.

''OK...since I'll been volunteered to walk into the Lions den, what about that disguise I will have to have? A voice modulator will be required also, they better not crap out either I don't look good dead''

D'an was the one that was the master of disguise, he'd have to apply it being he wasn't going himself. This was going the hairy to say the least, hopefully D'an and his disguise with a voice modulator works.

Last edited:
As D'om got ready so did D'an, he had gone into his own sleeping quarters and returned with what seemed like skin laced with wires,

"Oh stop bitchin', you sound worse that an Earth female."

He pulled the cap from D'om's head and wrapped the skin around his face, with few practiced pushes the skin clung to D'om's face, leaving only openings at his ears, nose and eyes, another press and features started to cycle through, D'an selected one who was a bit older than the rest, clearly a man of standing and experience.

"OK you're set, make sure not to tear it, don't get into a fist fight and..."

He placed the cap on D'om's head and pinned a Supervisor tag,

"When the shit hits the fan, slam that pin and run, it's a forvefield and it will take enough damage to keep you alive, but it lasts only ten minutes at a time. The Morph-skin will adjust your voice so don't worry about that, also make certain that you're done and back here twenty minutes before repairs will be done on Peg..."

He glanced at the sexy avatar,

"Peg will cause some distraction to allow you to slip inside, though your credentials will stand up to scrutiny, I'm sure Peg already took care of that."

There was a dull click and a slight lurch,

"OK we're docked, wait for half an hour and slip out while the repair crew is busy, Peg time for you to get naked."

He held up more of the morph skin,

"I will need you to look like another hot woman and the skin doesn't work on clothing."

Peg

Peg started to walk over to D’an.

“You are not going to make me into one of those three breasted females from the desert planet of Nimbus 3 … are you?” Peg asked D’an as she slipped out of her skin tight blue space suit. Naked Peg was a sight to behold! Her piecing light blue eyes, full sexy lips, melted into her flowing darker blue hair. Her body was so perfect most men could not resist her. Peg was series 1500 model with the erotic upgrade software patch v1.4, her form was well sculpted, with her skin smooth and seamless. There were a few small access panels visible … the main one on her right shoulder … and if you placed your ear against her skin … and listened very carefully you could hear her internal pneumatic systems operating.

But everything else about her was very human like. And when it came to her sexual equipment … she had all the upgrades. Her nipples were extra sensitive. Her love box almost drooled with wetness. She could also use it to squeeze a male in all the right places. As was explained earlier … She also liked sex … loved the sensory input. The software code produced “real” orgasms in her … and D’an needed to be a little careful for if they got out of control … sometimes the ships systems would react as well.

Before D’an could answer her first question about the three breasted female … Peg was standing next to him and was naked "You know … I am programmed to make sure you are always smiling." Peg whispered to D’an, her hands running over his chest.

“Oh?” D’an said in mock surprise

"Yes … and my RF sensors … tell me you are too full of sperm. I think it might be at a dangerous level … Sex will help lower your level … we have 30 mins before D’on needs to go?" Peg suggested … and kissed his cheek “what about a quickie?”

He leaned closer and whispered in Peg's ear,

"I think you have me confused with the other brother darling Peg."

He gave her firm posterior a light smack along with a good squeeze and started to wrap the skin around her, making sure it covered all the essential parts namely her body and head. The skin sealed shut and left the necesarry openings, D'an turned to D'om,

"And now you have seen the tatoo as well, got to admit bro, she is a hottie."

He tapped a few times on certain spots and her shape seemed to start changing, it cycled through bodies of currently known species and then dipped into the vaults of time, D'an selected the image for a model from Earth, almost eons ago, the face he allowed to alter more and there Peg stood, still naked, but now with the skin tone of a tanned Kate Upton, though her face more closely resembled the actress Kaley Cuoco.

"There we go, a cute face with a killer body. Just make sure not to tear it please? The stuff is hard to make and a large enough tear will render it useless. Now go slip into something sinfull and get out of here, I have a weapon to prime."

''He says knowing he's not going into that murderous pirates damned ship.''

D'om frowns at D'an grumbling he shut him up with the morph skin, the stuff felt weird as it activated. When D'om would speak he sounded old, grabbing the hand mirror to see Mr. Higgs their Professor. Unable to keep from bursting out laughing uproariously, puts the mirror down to put on work gloves.

''I look just like our old Professor Higgins back in universal physics class!...This is a great job Bro.''

Listening to D'an's instructions memorizing each detail, D'om thinks of what he'd say and his behavior. Lifting the thin holo tablet punching up the LaCroix specs, Peg had scanned completely undetected. It wasn't as modified as Peg but bristled with weapons, bulky with ugly lines unlike Peg's nice sleek lines.

''I got it all memorized and have the ships pecs, my lazer cutters modified to fire like the blasters. Just for absolutely dire circumstances obviously, I'll get in..plant the bug..out and back in the allotted time OK? Taking care of your best Bro in the universe, guess you love me after all don't you. OK OK I'm going.''

Seeing what D'an had disguised Peg to look like, D'om frowns at what he sees liking her as she was. It'll do what it was meant to do, and that was to disguise and keep her safe. He didn't have to like it at all, deciding to say so grumbling about it awhile afterwards.

''I don't really like it at all Bro she's most beautiful blue, but I don't have to being it keeps OUR Peg safe. Tattoo..what tattoo..where I don't see it? And this morph skin is hot, tight and freaking itchy Bro.''

With what D'om and D'an said he hugs D'an and Peg, just in case something goes terribly wrong and never returns. Without another word he released them both, and heads for the hatch it opens closing behind him.

Last edited:
Peg

“At least I don’t have three breasts" Peg said as she put on a barmaid outfit. Then she went down to the ship’s hold and grabbed an anti-grav cart full of beer. The props for her distraction complete … she headed toward repair bay 13 and the LaCroix.

As she walked quickly as she calculated the probability of success for this mission. She determined there was a 62% success rate for the mission without the death of herself or D’om. The odds were in their favor! This was actually a rare occasion. Most mission's the success rates were below 50%.

As Peg approached the LaCroix loading docking … that was when the plan started to run into trouble. Captain black eye Phillipe LaMont was standing there, hands on his hips. Peg quickly recalculated the new probability of success for the mission and it had dropped to 23%. This actually made her feel better … the odds were more like all their other crazy missions.

Peg decided it was time to put on the show. The now statuesque blonde walked slowly towards a huge pirate with the one black eye, her heavy breasts shifting under her translucent white barmaid outfit, her silver-dollar-sized areolae … dark shadows … bounced up and down with each stride. The pirate was mesmerized by them, not glancing up to the blonde's face until she stopped in front of him and spoke.

“Organic Beer for the LaCroix … compliments of the Spacedock facility registry number of 34004 traders guild.” She said to LaMont. The pirate’s one good eye finally looked up … into Peg’s face.

”WHAT!! … I don’t want some FUCKING organic beer” He yelled. Peg noticed everyone at the space dock was looking at the confrontation … hopefully D’om would be able to get onboard during this altercation. Peg smiled “it is very good … you should try some?” she suggested.

The captain grabbed a beer and opened it. Took a swig and then BURPED right into Peg’s face. She blinked and couched at the strong odor of the burp.

“This tastes like Triggerfish ‘Ocean Potion’ … this is BLOODY TASTY!! Yeasty, rich and a touch of sweetness, … where did you get this …whore??” He asked

Peg smiled and sat down without hesitation on another crate sitting on the dock, her short barmaid dress riding high up her thigh. “The Traders Guild has lots of surprises … perhaps you are interested in our other products?” Peg asked.

The pirate laughed “You are a good sales person … but I take what I want … I don’t buy it!” he said and grabbed Peg’s arm … and hauled her to her feet. “Gabby … Gabby Silver Beard … get your fat ass over here” He called over to his female first mate. The very butch women weighing 200 lbs came over … and yes she did have silver beard …”Yes captain” She said looking at eg like she was a peice of meat. Lezbo meat!!

“Watch the loading dock … I need to give this sales person a deposit!” Captain black eye Phillipe LaMont said ... lust in his voice.

D'an

D'an of course had his comm-link on and watched Peg not only distracting the pirates, allowing D'om to walk right in, but also managed to get herself caught up by LaMont,

"Skizz..."

As he swore a plan formulated, but first he had to get Peg to actually play along, he spoke to Peg the ship, knowing Peg the avatar would hear him,

"Listen Peg, if you go too willingly, he will be suspicious, if you fight back too hard, he will get suspicious. You did a good deal with getting him to think with his cock, so keep the leash on his larger brain. What ever you do, stay away from his ship's avatar and sharp objects. If you can stall long enough we will catch him literally with his pants down."

He sent a message to D'om's pad,

"Complications, hurry with the bug, I will get those remotes placed on the clamps."

He jogged to his cabin and a few moments later an Inspector came out, grey lizard skin stretched over huge muscles as the tall creature stooped and walked out of the ship, data pad in one huge hand and his yellow eyes narrowed, clearly an official not to be triffled with.

D'om steps into the authorized personnel gravlift, the door slid open one dock away. D'an spoke on our shielded com link, D'om slipped past the LaCroix crew completely unnoticed. Making his way quickly into the ships engineering section, plugging his diagnostic tablet in the mainframe ports. Pulling up the ships specs targeting all vital systems, as a crewman saw him asks what he's doing.

Without taking his eyes from the diagnostic tablet, D'om grabs the man bashing his face against a pipe. The bug was uploaded as the timer starts, the man is dragged into a storage compartment. ''Bugs uploaded..what's our status Bro?'' Unplugging the diagnostic tablets leads for the ports, tapping the screen bringing up the inspection order. If anyone else happens to get suspicious, D'om moved quickly back to up to the docking bay.

Stepping out only to step right in front of Black eye Phillip, looking up at huge pirate captain. ''Captain LaMont just the man I wanted to see..inspection order 100IO-98218 your ID card to swipe Sir? With a sneering growl the pirate swipes his ID. ''Now get yer arse off me ship!'' D'oms expression of mock fear was convincing, as the pirate barges right on past him.

''Yes Sir Captain LaMont...anything you say Sir.'' Thinking to himself fuck you Captain LaMont you son of a Zarullian swamp slug! Making a beeline to the gravlift quickly steps inside as the door shut, the door slid open and D'om steps back out boarding Peg once again.

Last edited:
Lya

Her eyes studied the being in front of her, then the triangular cards in her hand, then his, and then the others' hands around the table. Playing putchla was not always easy, but for her it was the easiest way to get some money. She closed her eyes and "listened". Not for the first time she was thankful she learned other languages.

"Hey girl, what are you doing?" the male in front of her growled. Her eyes opened and she looked down at her cards with a thoughtful purse of her lips, then tossed another chip in. She knew that most of her table companions had pretty crappy hands, but the one before her actually had a decent set of cards, and she was going to try to out-bluff him. She glanced back at him, then watched as he added two more chips. They kept raising the stakes, until the two of them were the only ones left. She took a slow breath, trying to look like she was nervous, but really trying to "listen". She added another chip and looked at him. He glared at her and threw down his cards in disgust. "I fold."

She smiled and tossed her cards down, triumphantly. She grinned as she reached out to grab the chips. The various table inhabitants groaned. "Too good, girl," they grumbled.

"And cashing out, gents. A girl's got to eat, you know." She was careful to keep her hood up the entire time. The color of her hair and the tilt of her eyes would give her away, and her people were known for their psychic gifts. She pushed off the table once the men had paid up and tucked the money into her robe. She moved to the bar to get some food, when she felt the sharp tug, and her hood fell back.

"I knew it!" The man who had been across from her crowed. He had purposely stepped on her robe on her way to the bar. He reached out to grab her arm roughly. "You little cheat! You're a Dhatkhelien female!"

She struggled against his hold as his gaze raked over her. "And you're a pretty one at that. I'll get a good price for you. After I enjoy you for myself."

"No!" She screamed not only out loud, but also in her mind, her mental scream causing him to stagger back and grip his head. She pulled up her hood and ran out of the cantina. She had limited time to get anywhere but there, and she needed to get off the station. Fast!

She ran through the corridors and into the docking area where ships were being fixed. She paused, and ducked behind a crate and stopped to "listen". Someone was mentioning a three-hour window, and how it was almost up. She didn't care if it was a ship of Naxinian slug traders, she was getting off this rock.

She ran to the ticket window, praying to whatever deity was listening that there were tickets available for transport on this soon-to-leave ship. After some discreet inquiring, she did see it took passengers, and quickly bought a ticket, then ran her way down the corridor, ticket tightly in hand.

She paused by the ship and ran up the planking to board. "Hello? Anyone here? I have purchased passage on your vessel." She kept her hood tight over her head.

Jaxx Sslith's eyes flicked briefly to the side as D'om passed him, as he walked passed the pirates scattered around the loading bay, the tablet beeped, with a huffing hiss, he looked at the screen, muttered: Bloody humans to the nearest pirate and went on his way to the mooring clamps and took out a scanner, even as the pirates looked nervously at him, he scanned the clamps, and even they could not see him plant the small controls.

As he finished up with all the clamps he walked back to the loading bay, looking around, he walked over to where Gabby stood, his eyes caught the tray of beer and he stopped, placing his fists on his hips, muscles bulging,

"I have you as first mate, where is the captain, that tray right there is filled with contraband, it is illegal to possess and if it is found here by the federates we will be shut down or even worse be placed under federate control."

"The captain is not to be disturbed."

Jaxx grabbed the woman by the front of her chest and lifted her up,

"I don't care if he's sucking the royal cock, he will be presented to me or I will have your ship chugged out with only a quarter of the repairs done."

The tablet was crushed partially between his fingers and he dropped it along with Gabby, D'an was thanking the stars that he had taken the time to put on the Lizard suit, it enhanced his powers in various ways. Gabby straightened herself and with a gruff grunt led him into the ship, D'an had no idea what was happening to Peg, he just hope he wasn't too late and that she would get compromised. Gabby banged on a door and after a loud curse it slid open, there stood Phillipe LaMont, his pants was removed, but he still wore his boots and shirt. His cock was jutting forward and throbbing,

"What?!"

Gabby explained about the beer and the pirate captain grew red in the face, he turned to Peg, D'an stepped up,

"Miss Collins, I should hae known. Get out of that cabin or I will have you detained and flogged."

He eyed the captain,

"You can be glad I stopped this, though we do not worry about it, she is known to seduce men and go tell her familly she was raped. The Stones are numerous and deadly, she married her way into their fold."

He roughly grabbed Peg's arm and marched her outside, grabbing the cart on the way as he hissed and berated her in all the languages he could muster. He never liked talking to anybody like that, but the situation called for it. As they stepped into the lift, D'om released Peg,

"I said dress sinful and distract him, not go give him the only good drink we have to barter with and suck his cock. Really Peg if you need to get your lust satiated, D'om will be most happy to oblige."

As they made their way to the ship D'an stopped as a hooded figure stood outside the entrance hatch,

"I hope for your sake you did not pay too much. This is a Rover ship."

Lya

She turned and regarded the pair beneath the cowl of her hood, resisting the urge to step back.

"Don't worry. All you need to know is that I am a paying passenger."

Her voice was quiet, but with an inflection of no nonsense. She didn't like answering questions, and she didn't bother asking when she could "listen". Any normal person would have told her it was rude to eavesdrop on others' thoughts, but since her skills kept her alive, she had little compunction in using them.

"I bought a ticket for Veliden Four. I hope it isn't too far out of your way, but I'd rather not have to deal with the Carphaellian convoy in this sector. I trust due to your status as a Rover ship, you are not particularly inclined to ask questions."

D'an raised an eyebrow and switched off the suit's image inducer, as the huge lizard melted away, he slipped off the mask and regarded the hooded female,

"I am a Rover, so is my brother and we are in command of this ship. We are inclined to ask questions which keeps us alive. Also we do not deal with people whose faces we can not see, so if you want to come aboard I would ask you politely to remove the hood. If you refuse you can go ask your money back, our security as-is is more important than a few coins."

He slid off the rest of the Lizard suit and ruffled his short-cropped hair into a semblance of order, then he folded up the suit, making certain that his hands never strayed too far away from his blades, it was the only weapons he had on him. But of course the ship's weapon system swiveled to cover their so-called passenger, Peg of course to thank for that.

"Your choice stranger, hood off or leave peacefully, the third option is not a nice one."

Back