Shy Exhibitionist Susan

Good morning! I would post a pic today, but I'm sick and there's nothing sexy about that. I'll look through the archives for y'all.

Hey, I have a fetish for flannel.
Yes, I am weird that way. ;)

I no longer belong to Master. Since he's going to be moving so soon, it's done. It was sad, but I did all my crying last week and I'm ok now.

Happy Tuesday! :)

There are good things (VERY good things) about FWB's...but the big con is that they are fleeting. It adds to the intensity, but all good things have to come to an end.

But give it some time...and then the hunt begins anew. :devil:
And I bet the machines behind that ass are never empty, hee hee.

more please

Hi Ya'll. I've always wanted to be a bit of an exhibitionist and show off my assets, but I'm also a bit shy. Here are just a couple of pictures to start. Please let me know if you like them and I might be persuaded to post more.

Great tits and cleavage but what a beautiful sexy, horny mouth. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks for all the concern.

Ok, not terribly sexy, but here's a pic from the gym the other day. Enjoy. :)

Bump! There is no way this sexy lady should be on page two, almost dropping to page three.

I don't know Susan, I am pretty sure I would forget all about my workout and follow that ass all around the gym.

Perky girl.

Good morning! I would post a pic today, but I'm sick and there's nothing sexy about that. I'll look through the archives for y'all.

I no longer belong to Master. Since he's going to be moving so soon, it's done. It was sad, but I did all my crying last week and I'm ok now.

Happy Tuesday! :)
Sorry to read about that, I hope you perk up soon.
I know that you are pretty perky:)
I hope you feel better soon.
See you again soon I hope
DG

Time to bump the lovely Susan back to page one. I hope you are starting to feel better.

Susan, I am new to the forum, and I have been enjoying this thread immensely.

Can't wait to see more pics and your replies! :D

Bumping this lovely lady back to page one. Hopefully she will grace us with another pic or ten.:)

I'm back

I am back in the land of the living. This cold is finally starting to go away and I am feeling much, much better. :)

Thank you all for your concern and your words of encouragement. :heart:

Now, let's see, a pic would be in order here I believe. I had a new toy arrive last week and nothing is more fun than opening and playing with a new toy. Well, except maybe getting someone else to play with you. :devil:

Last edited:
I am back in the land of the living. This cold is finally starting to go away and I am feeling much, much better. :)

Now, let's see, a pic would be in order here I believe. I had a new toy arrive last week and nothing is more fun than opening and playing with a new toy. Well, except maybe getting someone else to play with you. :devil:

I'm sure that you will get a lot of enjoyment out of your new toy.:)

Good morning Sexy L here can I play with you

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:cathappy:

Mmm, I bet those sexy legs didn't stay closed for long.

very sexy feet... love your painted toes... i would have to start there and work my way up...

oh my goodness that looks absolutely tantalizing.....Trying to get the fishy to go upstream and find the wet spot? Watch those spines:devil:

Welcome back sexy Susan! I wouldn't mind helping you use that toy. That pic has put some dirty thoughts into my head.:devil:

Welcome back gorgeous! How I would love yo play with you! :p

Thank you everyone for all the compliments.

I was wondering, do you think this is acceptable for casual Friday? ;)

There is, my dear something very sexy about your picture that requires very little in the way of imagination. Just very beautiful, a paeon to the gods of love,

Back