Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there just wanted to let you know how much I love your pics and your posts... I know I'll be watching and reading from now on..

sorry for not being around... I was busy doing that hot atlanta kink survey.

for those wondering... I had a score of 606. in all honesty I was kinda surprised to rank as a "major league kinkster."

Another one that's gone to the dark side! (welcome!) :D

Now if you scored 666 ... THAT would have been diabolic :devil:

how am I supposed to take pics of me masturbating for that other thread if you ladies keep bumping my thread!

I had the craziest set of dreams last night. Ones where emotions were involved. I always find it interesting because such vivid emotions are not ever really a part of my dreams. If there are emotions involved they are usually minor... secondary to the dream. Last night they were all a part of the dreams themselves. They bring a very human aspect to them.

as if the world of dreams is just as important and critical to ones experience of life as the world of reality.

At home on a Friday night.
The weather is nice.

It's a bittersweet life being asocial. A part of me feels I should be out and about amongst the see and be-seen crowed. The other part is astute to the fact that nothing substantial will come of it.

2534489464_10cc714d23.jpg

At home on a Friday night.
The weather is nice.

It's a bittersweet life being asocial. A part of me feels I should be out and about amongst the see and be-seen crowed. The other part is astute to the fact that nothing substantial will come of it.

2534489464_10cc714d23.jpg

true words spoken...however...if you'd move the camera a little bit I'm sure we would see something very substantial:kiss:

I had the craziest set of dreams last night. Ones where emotions were involved. I always find it interesting because such vivid emotions are not ever really a part of my dreams. If there are emotions involved they are usually minor... secondary to the dream. Last night they were all a part of the dreams themselves. They bring a very human aspect to them.

as if the world of dreams is just as important and critical to ones experience of life as the world of reality.

when I have those kind of dreams ... I wake up all confused and with a sense of having to reconnect with this reality ...

it makes me wonder at time if we are given a glimpse on something else ...

mmmmmm .... the thought of nuzzling down your chest ... starting from your neck ... and ending ... all the way down ... to your feet ;)

:rose:

my inability to sleep without the aid of medication is starting to piss me the fuck off. I don't even remember the last time I naturally fell asleep.

my inability to sleep without the aid of medication is starting to piss me the fuck off. I don't even remember the last time I naturally fell asleep.

Awww I'm sorry hon...c'mon over...I'll wear you out enough that you'll just pass out :devil:

Hey gorgeous... just checking out your pics and LOVE them... gonna get comfy and have a really good look... ;) xxxxx

She helped me fall in love with her by looking at me; touching me, embracing me, allowing me to fall into her body. Her lips felt as good as her hair between my fingers. I missed her so much even though we had never parted... not in thought anyway.

When we walked we held the others hand.
We were together... there was no mistake of it.
It showed to everybody that we were lovers... sexual partners.

Each time I find myself inside of her I discover a new level of intimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back