A night to remember

rvplymates

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Posts
9,719
A night to remember - closed

Jill was home from college and she asked John, her best friend from childhood to a concert. They had known each other since they were children. She liked him because he put up with her not so nice ways. They had a wonderful time but on the way home they found themselves in pouring rain and high winds. She pulled the car into a gas station and called her roommate from a public phone to let her know she would not be home until tomorrow. She smiled at John and teased him by unzipping her jeans as she spoke on the phone.

After she finished her conversation she ran back to the car and got it and told John, ''Let's find a hotel, I want to make this the night of your fucking life! She started the car and looked at him and saw the smile on his face. She knew he thought she was kidding.
 
Last edited:
Jill was home from college and she asked John, her best friend from childhood to a concert. They had known each other since they were children. She liked him because he put up with her not so nice ways. They had a wonderful time but on the way home they found themselves in pouring rain and high winds. She pulled the car into a gas station and called her roommate from a public phone to let her know she would not be home until tomorrow. She smiled at John and teased him by unzipping her jeans as she spoke on the phone.

After she finished her conversation she ran back to the car and got it and told John, ''Let's find a hotel, I want to make this the night of your fucking life! She started the car and looked at him and saw the smile on his face. She knew he thought she was kidding.

John got out his IPad and used the voice app on it and said, Jill are you serious?
 
Jill turned her face to John and smiled in a knowing way. "Yes, I am very serious, its about time you and I got it on." She turned the key in the ignition and took off fast. She turned on the radio loud and sped down the highway. She looked out the window searching for a motel. She told John, "Let me know if you see a hotel, I have to keep my eyes on the road."

She smiled as she thought of the fun that they would have.
 
John loved looking into Jill's beautiful green eyes. He was very nervous about Jill wanting to be with him in that way. He was a virgin and scared to death that he wouldn't please her the way that he wanted to. He masterubated to her senior picture and humped his bed thinking of screwing her. That seemed to be so juvenline-sp now. But he agree with her saying it was time they got it on.

John looked at her and put his hand on hers, she just smiled.

John spotted a hotel and pointed to the exit. Jill pulled in to the parking lot. John waited in the van when Jill went and got them a room.
 
Jill was excited as she scanned her side of the road for a motel. She had wanted to be with John for a long time but until now had not had the courage to tell him that. She had a few encounters with other guys but she truly wanted to be with John but she didn't know how he felt about that. When he put his hand on hers and smiled she knew he truly wanted to do this as much as she did.

She heard John when he spotted the hotel and looked at him as he pointed out the exit. She quickly pulled into the parking lot and went inside to get the room. When she came out she flashed the key at John and then hurried to the car and got in and drove over to room 105. She got out of the car and came to around to his side and dragged the wheel chair out of the back seat. She opened it up and then opened up the passengers side door. "Oops, I almost forgot the cushion. She grabbed it out of the back seat and put it in the chair the way that John liked it.
She pushed the chair flush with the opening of the passenger side door and braced it with her weight waiting for John to get in.
 
Jill was excited as she scanned her side of the road for a motel. She had wanted to be with John for a long time but until now had not had the courage to tell him that. She had a few encounters with other guys but she truly wanted to be with John but she didn't know how he felt about that. When he put his hand on hers and smiled she knew he truly wanted to do this as much as she did.

She heard John when he spotted the hotel and looked at him as he pointed out the exit. She quickly pulled into the parking lot and went inside to get the room. When she came out she flashed the key at John and then hurried to the car and got in and drove over to room 105. She got out of the car and came to around to his side and dragged the wheel chair out of the back seat. She opened it up and then opened up the passengers side door. "Oops, I almost forgot the cushion. She grabbed it out of the back seat and put it in the chair the way that John liked it.
She pushed the chair flush with the opening of the passenger side door and braced it with her weight waiting for John to get in.

Jill opened the center van doors and pressed the lock button so John could drive on the lift. After he got on the lift,Jill grabbed his cheeks and gave him a huge wet kiss as John lowered down. It was the first time they kissed. after john was out of the van. Jill smiled and waved with a finger to follow her to the room. Once in there, Jill went to the bathroom to ''freshen up'' and John checked scores on sportscenter. John was nervous as hell. He had no protection and the last thing that Jill needed was being knocked up by a cripple!
 
Jill came out of the bathroom naked and silently crept up on John and quickly threw one of her legs over his and sat so that her warm vagina was pressed against the area of his pants that held his cock was. She rubbed herself against him and could feel his shaft twitch under his clothing. "Are you ready for us to fuck?" She put her arms around his neck and when he opened his mouth to speak she quickly pressed her mouth to his and pressed her tongue deep in his mouth and let it play with his tongue. When she finished the kiss she pulled back and said, "lets get on the bed."
 
John loved the feeling of Jill's wet pussy on his crotch. It felt amazing! The way she was so patience with him when they kissed was so loving. John had limited tounge movement,so she curled her tounge up against his and showed him the way. John wanted her so fucking much.she looked so beautiful sitting on his lap wearing only her low heel boots. John still wasn't sure. He got his IPad and asked her are you sure sweet darlin? You know i am a virgin and may not please you.
 
She smiled at his sweet words and reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. "Oh I will be well pleased my darling, your built real big where it counts. Lets do it, I am sure you will love what I do to you." She kissed him hard plunging her tongue in his mouth and capturing his tongue. Afterward she told him, "Lets fuck."
 
John had his fears still but he desires for jill took control. He couldn't believe how she was admiring and and loving stroking his cock. He didn't feel like the biggest guy in the world, but he was thick. Without thinking John started to suck one of her tits, she let out a soft moan. He wanted her to suck his cock, but wasn't sure how to approach the subject.
 
Jill gently but quickly opened John's fly and carefully took his naked cock in her hand. She stroked it and felt it growing thicker and bigger in her hand. A soft moan left her lips as John captured one of her breasts in his mouth and began to suck it. She trembled with excitement and softly said, "Lets get your clothing off and get onto the bed."
 
Suddenly John grabbed Jill's head and gentely forced her toward his growning and thickening cock. She went to town on him. John held her head with one hand and fondled one of her tits with the other. Jill's sucking and slurping felt unreal!
 
Jill was startled when John gently forced her head down to his cock. She didn't hesitate to take it in her mouth and licked it from the base to the tip as she sucked on it hard. She could feel his other hand on her breast squeezing it gently as he played with her nipple. She moaned loudly and could feel his cock throb against her tongue. She moved her head up and down taking his cock deep into her throat as she licked and sucked it.
 
John just stopped playing with Jill's tit and enjoyed her sucking.she knew what she was doing. She was looking up at him with those beautiful green eyes. She was slurping him up like there was no tomorrow. She was talking dirty to him which made him harder..
 
I could see the pleasure in your eyes as I sucked and licked your cock from base to tip. Once in awhile I would stroke it and talk dirty to you, "Like that, don't you big boy". You would smile and moan and groan and that made me happy as I worked hard to make you cum.
 
I began to throbb in your mouth, you laid both hands on my thighs and said between slurps it's ok baby,let yourself go! I raised up in my chair feeling the full impact of what's going on. I grabbed your head fucking your sweet little mouth as hard as I could. you moan as I flood into that tiny sexy mouth!
 
Last edited:
After I gave you the encouragement you needed I felt you raise up in your chair. I felt you grab my head and begin to pound into my mouth hard. I moaned and relaxed letting you have your way. When your fluid flooded my mouth I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed again. I felt you relax back down in your chair and I licked up the juices on your shaft and sat up smiling at you. I didn't say anything just smiled and looked at you.
 
You got up after licking every drop of cum of mine. you went up and leaned up on the bed,you laid there with your legs spread out still wearing those sexy ass low heel boots. You lit up a cigarette, and held it in your hand. You said, I didn't know you could cum like that hon? That was fucking unreal taking a drag of your cigarette.,you just sat there leaned on the bed just looking at me with delight.

I composed myself sat up in my chair, took my jeans off, drove over to the bed, transfered to the bed. Still holding your cigarette with one hand, you grabbed my chin with your other and kissed me with my sweet cum on your lips. After we kissed, I motioned you to lay back on the bed. You yelled,Fuck Yea! You put your cigarette out and did what I asked. I grabbed the bedpost to raise my body above yours,we locked legs to hold me steady,then I fucked the living shit of ya while you kissed me and finger your fucking soaked wet clit!

You grabbed a hold of my shoulders and held me tight in your arms. I looked at you as to ask is this pace ok? I wondered how and what you were thinking and feeling.
 
Last edited:
I held onto you real tight as you took me. I found your rythum and bucked my hips to meet your thrusts. When you asked if it was good for me I growled out, "yes it is fucking good. I moaned as you took me to a climax. I hung on tightly to you as my hips bucked wildly. I wanted you to take me harder and I cried out, "Faster, Harder, Deeper."
 
Your pussy felt so fucking warm and I loved the sensation. Your bucking your hips made me nice and hard and I went faster as you requestd. I wanted to prove to you and myself I was a man all man! You seemed shocked and happy! You weren't fucking, you were making love for the first time!
 
You felt so good inside of me. I felt warm and protected as you took me. I had not expected you to take charge and make this enjoyable for me. In my experience I had found that most men wanted a woman to do all the work but not you. You were owning me showing me that you were definitely a man. I held onto you tightly moving my hips to meet your thrusts. I whispered in your ear, "You are all man." I ran my hands over your back as I cried out in pleasure. It struck me that we were really making love not just having sex. I whispered in your ear, "I love you for giving me this."
 
Hearing you say that made me so happy. I decided to tease ya by humping you hard and suddenly stop resting my cock on your lovely clit. I kept doing that which drove ya mad! You slapped my shoulder hard laughing and said stop it please. We had a thing where when I teased you, you would say fuck you! I would say when. After you said stop it,I slammed into you hard and suddenly stopped again with a shit eating smile. You said fuck you and clear as day,I said when? You said,NOW! I slammed into you hard like no man had before! You cried out!!
 
Your teasing only made me want you more. When I demanded you fuck me now you slammed into me and I grasped you hard as I gasped from the pleasure. I told you, "You are a wild man and I like it." I couldn't say much more as you pounded in to me like a jack hammer. I felt multi climaxes rack my body as I dug my nails into your back.
 
I loved turning you on. I slammed my hips into you as hard as I could. My legs began to shake. But I had and needed to go on. You grabbed me and thrusted your hips up to help me and told me it's ok, let go. My cock was implusing in your twat and my legs finally gave out you bucked your hips forward moanig with your eyes close. My cock flooded you with several strong streams of cum. I looked up at you with a sad look on my face, and. said I am sorry.
 
Back
Top