Illinois friends!

Had fun handing out candy & meeting my new neighbors. Hope you all like the costume. I ditched the witch hat & went with just the dress. Except for the corset I made it myself. Froze my ass off tonight but had a blast! Well darn. Wont upload the pix from my phone. Oh well. I promise I will load them to the computer & upload that way first thing in the morning. *kisses*
Glad you had a good night. No trick or treaters here.... live too far out in the country.
 
so sorry!

Having trouble getting cable &internet hooked up out here in the sticks! I will post more as soon as I can!
 
Small town West of Bloomington here. Just found your thread great pics. Hope the house is coming along well.
 
west of bloomington?

I grew up between carlock & congerville out on old 150. Hmmmm. Have you lived there long? Do me a favor & shoot me a private message so we can talk more about it.
 
not south but not in

I know what you mean about the feeling that if your not chicago your not illinois. i'm northwest of chicago but still downstate in political terms. your new place sounds really perfect, especially for someone who creates. good luck.
 
Soutwest suburbs of Chicago here, near I 80 just west of I 57. You make those corsets looks great.
 
Finally have internet again!!!

Well, ladies and gents, I'm finally back! Things have been very busy here. Oh! Almost forgot! I just traded in my little f150 for a big girl truck! Got myself a big Dodge Ram 1500 4X4. Seriously sexy truck! Love being an ass kickin country girl. And just so everybody knows, I am happy to talk with the guys on here and even hang out as friends but I am definitely not looking to play with a man. Girls on the other hand...
 
Hello all....

Come on, I can't be the only person in Illinois South of Chicago! Hope everyone is having a great day in this nice weather. Post this thread and tell us what you are up to today! I'm currently packing up most of my bedroom to move to the new house. That means boxing up my corsets and stilettos and enjoying the memories they bring to mind.:kiss:

Sarek here, I'm on the South Side of Chicago, F, 58 and in need of a good licking....tired of selfish men, want a giving man who loves what he does and does it well. I'm disease and drug (except a little weed from time to time) free and exceptionally clean...you should be too.

Good luck with your moving, I know what a pain that can be. I hope you like where you are moving to, and may at least one of these men help you in some way.

Happy hunting all and Merry Christmas!
 
Good morning...just found the thread. Down by 80 here, Ottawa area.
 
Good morning...just found the thread. Down by 80 here, Ottawa area.

I know Ottawa well. My favorite place is Matthiessen State Park. Amazingly beautiful, and nobody knows about it so it is not crowded. Unlike Starved Rock, which is nice too, but a little busy at times.
 
soooo tired

I stayed up waaaay too late last night and then had to go to work this morning. It was one of the rare occasions that my husband was in the mood for a little fun :devil: The ugly topper is off my new truck so I am happy. As soon as I get my pix transferred from my phone to the computer I will show you all what I have been up to...I'm a very naughty girl ;)
 
I know Ottawa well. My favorite place is Matthiessen State Park. Amazingly beautiful, and nobody knows about it so it is not crowded. Unlike Starved Rock, which is nice too, but a little busy at times.
Been here about 15 years, though I grew up in Aurora. I know what you mean about Starved Rock....gorgeous, but sometimes so crowded & noisy!
 
Been here about 15 years, though I grew up in Aurora. I know what you mean about Starved Rock....gorgeous, but sometimes so crowded & noisy!

I also like Canoeing the Fox, (which sounds like a double entendre :devil:).
I don't live there, (I am farther North in Ill) but my family was from there originally.
 
Well, I have the next few days off

Wonder what I can do to pass the time. Any suggestions? I can't wait to hear some of your responses! ;)
 
Idea.....

Here's an idea....a 'Christmas' themed corset - a camera - the gift of 'sharing'..... Hmmmmm; well-actually...Mmmmmmm ;)
 
1 hour south of Chi...sitting around bored. Good luck with the move, I hate 'em.
 
Back
Top