The Casual Blowjob

rudrakshpathak

Literotica Guru
...the incredible eroticism of a sensual and yet casual blow job, delivered/received in the midst of usual everyday activity, never fails to arouse.
Not only does it signify wonderful carnal camaraderie, it also points to the erotic sense of the couple involved,

The lady dropping to her knees, while he is busy making everyday coffee or maybe the Secretary adding it to her list of chores after an intense meeting; the ubiquitous mouth service on a highway, or simply a 'I-came-back-home-from-work-so-kneel-down' suckery; the wonderful morning wood or 'you-look-fresh-after-that-bath' blow Job.

Calling all tongue and tong enthusiasts to share and lighten up the day with their slurpy and savory tastes. pun intended.

:D

...the incredible eroticism of a sensual and yet casual blow job, delivered/received in the midst of usual everyday activity, never fails to arouse.
Not only does it signify wonderful carnal camaraderie, it also points to the erotic sense of the couple involved,

The lady dropping to her knees, while he is busy making everyday coffee or maybe the Secretary adding it to her list of chores after an intense meeting; the ubiquitous mouth service on a highway, or simply a 'I-came-back-home-from-work-so-kneel-down' suckery; the wonderful morning wood or 'you-look-fresh-after-that-bath' blow Job.

Calling all tongue and tong enthusiasts to share and lighten up the day with their slurpy and savory tastes. pun intended.

:D

When I was younger a friend of mine called me over. We had a drink and she gave me the best blow job of my life. She poured me and other drink I finished it and went and hung out with my friends. This was eight years ago and I saw her last weekend for the first time in a long time. Made me smile.

Last edited:
hmm..

When I was younger a friend of mine called me over. We had a drink and she gave me the best blow job of my life. She poured me and other drink I finished it and went and hung out with my friends. This was eight years ago and I saw her last weekend for the first time in a long time. Made me smile.

now that's pretty casual.
how did it start?

Personally...

There's no such thing as a casual blowjob. I get the "while doing everyday, usual stuff" part. But casual blowjob, with me? Nope. Sorry. It's balls-to-the-walls or nothing... if you ask me. :cool:

There's no such thing as a casual blowjob. I get the "while doing everyday, usual stuff" part. But casual blowjob, with me? Nope. Sorry. It's balls-to-the-walls or nothing... if you ask me. :cool:

If you ask me, I'd love it!!!

I agree, I have never given or received a casual blow job, they are always pretty intense.

I meant that while the blowjob is always intense, the situation which it arises from doesn't always have to be sex specific.
Which is why this thread. I want to explore the eroticism in 'converting' a normal innocent situation to 'Balls-to-the-walls' lol

haha

I agree, I have never given or received a casual blow job, they are always pretty intense.

they always are..I didn't mean a sloppy blow..
which is why receiving one while not in a sexually specific situation makes it one of the best erotic experiences. for me, at least.

Boyfriend was watching Monday night football. I had put the kids to bed and then sat down to watch the game. Feeling a little slutty I slid to the floor and got between his legs. During a commercial I turned and faced him and reached up for a kiss. On the way back down I causally strocked his cock thru his shorts. Planted a few kisses along his length, he was like "hey I am watching the game, can you do that later" I said "go ahead, I just wanna play a minute" I continued to play with him thru his shorts, then slipped my hands under his shorts. Soon the game was forgotten as I freed his cock and worshipped it to fullfillment. :devil:

Boyfriend was watching Monday night football. I had put the kids to bed and then sat down to watch the game. Feeling a little slutty I slid to the floor and got between his legs. During a commercial I turned and faced him and reached up for a kiss. On the way back down I causally strocked his cock thru his shorts. Planted a few kisses along his length, he was like "hey I am watching the game, can you do that later" I said "go ahead, I just wanna play a minute" I continued to play with him thru his shorts, then slipped my hands under his shorts. Soon the game was forgotten as I freed his cock and worshipped it to fullfillment. :devil:

Nice!

Just have to love P's attitude, if it's worth doing, it's worth doing all out. She lives everything fully; what could be better than that? :rose:

You need to have a conversation with my missus!

Boyfriend was watching Monday night football. I had put the kids to bed and then sat down to watch the game. Feeling a little slutty I slid to the floor and got between his legs. During a commercial I turned and faced him and reached up for a kiss. On the way back down I causally strocked his cock thru his shorts. Planted a few kisses along his length, he was like "hey I am watching the game, can you do that later" I said "go ahead, I just wanna play a minute" I continued to play with him thru his shorts, then slipped my hands under his shorts. Soon the game was forgotten as I freed his cock and worshipped it to fullfillment. :devil:[/QUOTE

wonderful... the way u described it is something genuine.

can't imagine how he stopped you.
you love worshipping cock so much
do you ever do that sometime other than this?

See, this is the kind of thing I want to do with a boyfriend/husband!

Damn, now if I could only find him! Where the hell is he?!?

the new casual blowjob

Meet on Lit, get to know each other , play with each other and next time both are online... a random blow scene between his threads and her pictures lol

Sort of Like,
"Hey, dear... why are you so involved in. the newspaper? lemme give you a reality check" *smacks lips, kneels*

Last edited by a moderator:
Boyfriend was watching Monday night football. I had put the kids to bed and then sat down to watch the game. Feeling a little slutty I slid to the floor and got between his legs. During a commercial I turned and faced him and reached up for a kiss. On the way back down I causally strocked his cock thru his shorts. Planted a few kisses along his length, he was like "hey I am watching the game, can you do that later" I said "go ahead, I just wanna play a minute" I continued to play with him thru his shorts, then slipped my hands under his shorts. Soon the game was forgotten as I freed his cock and worshipped it to fullfillment. :devil:[/QUOTE

wonderful... the way u described it is something genuine.

can't imagine how he stopped you.
you love worshipping cock so much
do you ever do that sometime other than this?

Oh yes. When working at the bike shop. The owner and I kinda had a thing going on. Sometimes when we were the last two left closing up the shop, he would be finishing up the books I would come in and start massaging his shoulders which usually ended uo with me on my knees in front of him. Just for the simple pleasure of seeing him totally relaxed. :kiss:

Oh yes. When working at the bike shop. The owner and I kinda had a thing going on. Sometimes when we were the last two left closing up the shop, he would be finishing up the books I would come in and start massaging his shoulders which usually ended uo with me on my knees in front of him. Just for the simple pleasure of seeing him totally relaxed. :kiss:

you must care about him so much to do that for him.
ever for a stranger?

Back