Sugar Brother

Tess had barely gotten comfortable in her brother's bed when she felt him begin to move next to her. She wasn't sure what all the movement was about until she felt David move against her, his arm circling her waist pulling her close, close enough for her to realize that he had removed his boxers. His dick was at least semi-hard and was pressing firmly against her ass as she felt his breath against her neck.

Ever so slightly, the blonde teen shifted her hips away from her brother's cock, teasing him. At the same time, Tess turned her head slightly, exposing her bare neck to him, and dropped her arm down, pulling the sheet down at the same time, as if accidentally exposing her breasts.
 
David breathed in deeply, getting drunk all over again on his sister's intoxicating scent. His body, especially his eye lids, had told him it was finally time to go to sleep and put an end to the bizarre day he had just experienced, but one part of him was leading a revolt, and it was just pressed against Tess's tight ass.

He groaned as his sister pulled away from him, and he opened his eyes to catch an awe-inspiring view of his sister's glorious breasts. He immediately became transfixed on the teen's supple young breasts that jiggled as she moved to get comfortable in the bed with her brother. David moved his hand up Tess's stomach to her breasts and started to fondle one of them. There wasn't much build up or anticipation, he just grabbed it gently and started to squeeze it slowly. He pinched her nipple slightly and rolled it in between his thumb and index finger.

David looked at her neck and thought about kissing it. He knew Tess had been uncomfortable with his previous attempt to kiss her, but thought with the negotiated nature of their relationship, the worst she would do was just tell him to stop kissing. He went for it and kissed his sister's neck lightly as he fondled her tit.
 
Tess wasn't surprised to feel David's hand move to her chest, she was blessed with naturally large and perky breasts that most men found completely irresistible, so why should her perverted older brother be any different. As she relaxed against his body content to let him massage and grope her tits, the teenager felt his mouth on her neck, his lips planting light kisses on her sensitive flesh. Tess had always loved having her neck and ears kissed, it was most definitely one of her turn-ons, which meant she didn't have to fake the soft moan that escaped from her lips.

"Hmmm David, that feels nice" she whispered truthfully as she reached down and found her brother's manhood with her hand. Very gently Tess began to rub the top of the proud erection, from the head down to the base and back. "Do you like my breasts, big brother?"
 
David felt the strength of his base animal desires overtake his once tired form. He flexed his body as his sister's nubile hand caressed his cock. It hardened in her hand and began to throb sensing the forbidden pleasure his teenage sister could provide. David pistoned his body up with the elbow of his free arm serving as a pivot while his other continued to fondle the soft flesh of Tess's breasts.

From his new vantage point, David's mouth was hover right by Tess's ear. Soft, hot breath escaped his mouth and floated across the teenager's ear.

"Of course," David said softly but deeply into her ear.

He took her ear lobe into his mouth and softly nibbled on it. His tongue slithered across her ear.

"Do you like what you're holding?" David asked in a more forceful way than Tess had inquired about her breasts.
 
Tess' resolve not to give into physical desire weakened slightly as she felt his mouth on her earlobe, his warm breath on her neck. He was definitely pushing some of her buttons, but she reminded herself that she needed to stay in control. It wasn't going to be easy though especially with her body beginning to betray her little by little, like the soft moans that had begun to escape her lips, or the way her nipples had begun to swell and stiffen against his insistent fondling, or the dampness that she could feel beginning between her legs at the thought of his impressive manhood.

"Do you like what you're holding?" David asked.

"I gotta say, I'm impressed, big brother," Tess admitted as she began to stroke his throbbing cock a bit faster, ending each stroke by letting the head rub against her ass cheek. "I never imagined all these years that you were packing anything this big in your pants."

As the teenage girl's breathing became more and more labored, and her heart began to beat faster, she reached up and grabbed hold of David's hand, pushing it down off her chest, down until it was between her legs. She might not be ready or willing to cross the line of having her own brother's cock inside of her, but that didn't mean she couldn't get some pleasure out of the arrangement, and if it entertained him in the process, all the better.
 
David felt vindicated as Tess moaned and guided his hand down to her sex. He could feel the heat and sense the moistness of it without laying a hand on her. He gently caressed her pubis, then he skipped past her lips and roughly grabbed her supple thigh. He squeeze his sister's thigh flesh, his nails dug in slightly as he moved his mouth from her ear back to her neck.

David kissed and licked Tess's neck. He gently pressed his teeth upon her neck and started to suck on it a bit. He alternated between that and the simple kisses on it. He also moved between the soft spot on her neck and her ear lobe. All the while he grasped at her thigh and teased moving his and to her sex, and then brought it even lower on her leg.

The brother kept up the teasing for a few minutes, and then he slowly rubbed the outside of her lips with his fingers and his palm. He then moved his hand back and forth, back and forth. He gently built up friction on the outside of her womanhood, making sure to rub his thumb against the hood covering her clit. He would coax it out soon, he was sure of it. A few times he stopped rubbing to give a playful slap atop her vagina, and then finally, David pressed the tips of his index and forefinger against her entrance and started to soldier forward.
 
The teenager was surprised somewhat by her brother's teasing, the way he let his hand move between her legs, touching every part of her except her sweet sex. Tess was also surprised to find that she was getting turned on slightly by his slow, insistent teasing. The guys she'd been with had always acted as if they were in a race, rushing things. David was taking his time, using finesse, letting the anticipation build.

"Hmmm, touch me," the blonde moaned as she continued to stroke her brother's stiff cock, rubbing the round head against her ass. She lifted her other hand to her own chest and began to squeeze one of her tits firmly, feeling the hard nipple press against the palm of her hand.

And by the time David finally did move his fingers to her clit, Tess was already wet with excitement. She gasped at the feel of his thumb rubbing against her button. This is so wrong, so fucking wrong, Tess groaned to herself. He's my brother, I shouldn't be enjoying this, but it feels so good...

As she felt David's fingers work down to her lips, Tess spread her legs further apart, practically begging him to continue. Her stroking of his manhood grew faster as she became more aroused, just as her moans began to grow louder.
 
David worked his two fingers inside of his sister. He spread them a bit and stretched her. He slowly moved them around and deeper inside, retracting them, and back deeper once again. She definitely was no virgin, David knew that before the bizarre incestuous events of the day had commenced, but she was still tight. His fingers started to thrust in and out of her with wave like motion. He would slow down a bit to thumb her button. He continued to kiss her neck and nibble on her ear lobe while he fucked her teenage pussy with his fingers. His cock throbbed in her hand, but David was pushing the sexual pleasure from his sister's hand out of his head. He was focused on Tess, and he desperately wanted to make her come.

"You like your big brother fingering you?" David asked with confidence before he lightly bit his sister's neck and he continued to pump his fingers in and out.

"How's that cock sis, you want me to stretch out this pussy with my cock?" David's id asked, "Do you want your brother inside of you?"
 
"You like your big brother fingering you?" David asked with confidence.

"Yes, fuck yes! Don't stop, David," Tess answered truthfully as she opened her legs further apart, enjoying the feel of her older brother's fingers slipping in and out of her pussy, wanting more. She hadn't expected to enjoy it, this was her nerdy older brother after all who was pleasuring her, and yet she was enjoying it, so much so that she was beginning to lose control. She had already begun to play with her own tits, squeezing them roughly and pinching her swollen nipples and she could feel herself growing wetter by the moment. For a just a moment she even thought about what it would be like to just give in and let David put his manhood inside of her...just for a minute...

"How's that cock sis, you want me to stretch out this pussy with my cock?" David asked, "Do you want your brother inside of you?"

Fuck, yes! No! Nononononononono! The teenager fought against the pleasure her brother was giving her with his hand each time his meaty fingers slipped deep into the folds of her cunt, or each time he rubbed his thumb against her clit. She fought to maintain some control, knowing not only that she wasn't ready yet to let her own brother fuck her...it was too much, too soon, and she also knew that if she did let him, if she gave him what he was after, he might get bored with her quickly and decide that their relationship was too costly for him.

Either way, she wasn't going to give in...not yet...

"Yes...oh god...big brother...it would feel so good to have this inside of me..." Tess managed to say through ever louder moans, giving his cock a squeeze. She stroked it faster now, hoping that he might actually come before she had to come up with an excuse. Her hand glided up and down his shaft, the head rubbing against the crack of her ass, threatening to push between her buttocks. "...but not yet...I-I want...oh fuck, that feels so good, yeah, right there...right there..."

As Tess pretended to be nearing an orgasm, she began to stroke her brother's engorged penis even faster, "Uhhhnnn...David, I'm gonna cum...oh fuck...oh...I want you to cum with me...David...cum on my ass...please...cum with me..." Even as she said the words, the blonde realized that she actually was close to a climax, and the thought of her brother cumming all over her ass while he finger fucked her was just pushing her closer and closer to the edge.
 
David's deep focus on his sister's orgasm started to become overpowered by his own physical need to come. Tess had been giving him quite the stimulating handjob, and his manhood was throbbing, yearning for a release. He couldn't see anything beneath the covers, but he was pretty sure it was engorged with a purplish hue. On top of the stroking, the soft head of his stiff member had found its way to Tess's soft ass flesh and even had slipped a bit into her crack. Ass play had never been something that interested David in the past, but feeling what his head felt he had become enraptured thinking of his teenage sister's pucker, and that was bringing him even closer to a finale.

He wanted to cum so badly, but needed to make his sister enjoy the new arrangement, prove to her that she will like being her brother's sexual plaything. David wanted to make Tess want to bend to his sexual whims, and not just want to earn money. He figured the best way to do that was to make the aspiring model cum to her brother's touch. If he could give her a good orgasm by basically teasing her and finger fucking her, he knew eventually she would cum harder with his cock inside of her. So he continued to work his two fingers through her folds, barely managing the tip of his ring finger along with the other two. He stretched her and created a consistent motion while every few thrusts his thumb would rub her bean. All the while the pressure built up and David could barely hold on, he was losing focus.

He saw Tess start to maul her own full breasts. David was so close, but he didn't want to give up yet, he wanted to make sure Tess came.

"Uhhhnnn...David, I'm gonna cum...oh fuck...oh...I want you to cum with me...David...cum on my ass...please...cum with me..."

Hearing those words almost made David come, he was just about there when he sunk his teeth a little more firmly than before into his sister's flesh around her neck and shoulder area and a rush of warm cum exploded from his cock over his sister's hand and ass. He groaned as he came through his teeth, muffle against his sister's flesh, making her skin vibrate from the sound. He finally forced a third finger into her cunt fully as he gave her several thrusts with them, deliberate and strong.
 
Oh God! Tess thought as she felt her brother's dick explode, cum shooting out onto her bare ass as she continued to stroke him. Oh fuck! He just came all over my ass...David just shot his load onto my ass! As she felt his thick, creamy cum begin to run down into the crack of her ass, the teenager felt her own climax suddenly upon her.

The third finger that her brother forced into her wet pussy was enough to send her over the edge. Knowing that they were alone in his apartment, Tess was free to be as loud and vocal as she wanted, and after the intense finger fucking that David had given her, she definitely wanted to scream.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme!" she repeated at the top of her lungs several times as her legs tensed then began to quiver. Tess pinched one of her nipples hard as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back against her brother's shoulder. "UUhhhnnnn...yes...."

Eventually the teen girl's moans began to subside, just as the waves of pleasure that wracked her body slowly waned. Tess lay there, cum dripping from her backside, and her breasts heaving with the exertion of her orgasm, trying desperately that it was her older brother that had just made her cum so hard.
 
David's cock strained, still throbbed and jerked with noting more coming out. He had spilled all he had on to his teenage sister's young, supple ass. As it died down to a limp, waves of pleasure still satiated his body as the now soft head of his dick brushed up again the soft, smooth flesh of Tess's model body. That same model body quivered and came all over David's hand. He knew his sister succumbed to the assault he put on her pussy, and he was glad she did. His mission was accomplished, and he figured in the future he would be able to press the bounds even further with his little sister.

David groped her breasts a little bit more, but more softly. He kissed her on the cheek.

"That was great," David said as he pulled his fingers out of Tess's pussy. David thought about rolling over, the sleep he had avoided before his hot mutual masturbation session with his sister had started to confront him again, but he felt like pushing the boundaries a little bit more.

David put his pussy drenched finger up to his sister's mouth and looked into her eyes, urging her to put his fingers into her mouth.
 
Tess realized what David wanted her to do, but she hesitated, not because she had an objection to licking her own juices from his fingers, she tasted herself before, no there was something else about it that bothered her, even if she couldn't quite say what it was. It was as if he was exerting his control over her. Control she had given him in exchange for money, or at least, for the promise of money. And not only was it an exertion of the power he now held, but it was as if he was rubbing her nose in the fact that he was her brother, trying to shame her somehow.

Maybe it was a test. If so, Tess was determined to pass the test. She eagerly grabbed hold of her brother's wrist and guided his fingers to her lips. Her tongue darted out and quickly licked the glistening fingers that had just been inside of her, bringing her to that exquisite orgasm.

After cleaning her brother's fingers, Tess decided to have a little fun and show David that nothing really phased her. She brought her hand around in front of her, the hand that she had just used to jerk him off. Slowly she wiped his cum from her hand onto one of her breasts, near her nipple. Then with a smile over her shoulder at David, Tess lifted her breast to her mouth and quickly licked his cum off.

Take that, big brother! she thought with satisfaction.
 
David was pleased when he saw his sister take his hint and lick his fingers clean of her own juices. The same juices that David was able to coax out of Tess by bringing her to an orgasm with his fingers. He delighted in the way she darted her slick little tongue over his moist fingers, giving into the silent command. He thought she was working like a broken pet, a humbled Tess. He silently laughed as he watched the once stuck up wannabe model turn into his own private porn star. The fact that she was his own hot little teenage sister was icing on the cake.

But David's feeling of triumph curbed inside when he saw his private porn star move her hand move from beneath the covers. He couldn't help but wonder what she was doing, and then he saw it. She took her own cum covered hand. The seed of her own brother clung to her hand like loose glue and she rubbed her own soft, supple breast. David's expression didn't change, he just watched intently, almost skeptically as Tess pulled her own full breast to her mouth and lick off his semen. It was the second time she had taken his load into her mouth, but this time she chose to swallow it.

David realized she wasn't as broken as he thought. No, she was playing the same game he was. Essentially they were negotiating a pricing scheme. Tess wondered how much money she could get out of being David's whore, and David wanted to know how much of a whore he could turn his sister into for a low price. These were two marketing giants in some sense butting heads. David wasn't sure why, but he liked the fact his sister was still competing.

His waning member had found a little bit more life after seeing Tess the teenage cum eater commit yet another act of taboo debauchery, but David didn't want Tess to think her sex appeal had won the day. He wanted to show her he wasn't controlled by his cock, but he controlled it, and soon Tess would be controlled by his cock. On top of that, the late hour and the fading drunkenness contributed to a growing exhaustion.

David finally broke his skeptical expression and gave out a little laugh. He rolled over and shut his eyes. Sleep came easier to him that night than one would think after breaking one of the oldest sexual taboos the world still had.
 
Tess lay in the bed next to her brother, listening to him breath for at least an hour before she finally drifted off to sleep herself, her body as far from his as she could get without actually falling off onto the floor. She didn't sleep well or long, tossing and turning back and forth. She eventually woke in the middle of the night, almost 4 am according to the alarm clock by the bed.

After a quick trip to the restroom, the teenager stepped into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of juice. As she sat in her brother's kitchen, she considered the situation with David, their new 'arrangement'. It was certainly odd, not something she would have ever expected to happen and yet, it wasn't completely without merit. She'd finally found someone who could give her what she wanted, and unlike with some stranger, she didn't have to worry about David telling anyone. It wasn't like he was going to go shout to the world, 'hey everyone, I'm fucking my little sister'.

But, if it's such a perfect arrangement, why do I feel like such a little slut?

Finishing her juice, Tess gave up trying to make sense of her emotions. She wasn't someone who let her emotions make her decisions. She was cold and calculating and the type of person who would do whatever was necessary to get what she wanted. Sometimes she just had to remind herself of that.

Climbing back into bed with David, the teenager decided it might be time to remind her brother about that as well. She ducked her head beneath the sheets and moved close to her brother, lowering her head down until she was poised just above his now flaccid cock. Very gently she reached down and lifted his dick up to her mouth, taking the head between her lips and beginning to suck, wondering how long it would take him to wake up.
 
In a smoke filled room, David tried to snap out of the confusion he was in. He heard low drones of an upright bass, although it sounded out of tune and almost other worldly. He couldn't quite pick up the background noise, but it almost sounded like an alarm clock, buzzing in oddly perfect rhythm with the out of tune bass. David then noticed it wasn't smoke, but fog, not quite fog but a heavy, moist dew. It surrounded David who saw nothing beyond the dew, so he decided to walk.

In the distance the dew didn't dissipate at all, but a bar materialized, the bass became louder and the buzzing of the alarm clock turned into more of a ticking like a metronome. However, the metronome sounded like it was being made by a human. At the bar sat a blonde woman, dressed like Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca, except her clothes were black latex with surreal red swatches across it. Behind the bar, David saw someone who looked an awful like himself but with devil horns. The bartender pointed behind David, and he turned around to see a mirror materialize in the dew. David saw himself naked in the mirror with the blonde woman in the 1940s style latex outfit on her knees in front of David.

David woke up and felt a hot heavy moisture around his swollen member. He felt someone under the covers between his legs. The skin was smooth and soft, and David remembered the sordid events of the previous night. It must have been Tess between his legs, playing whore so she could become a model.

He reached his hands under the covers and threw them back. He saw the blonde teenager stroking and sucking his hard cock. She was making a sound in between a slurp and a tick, and David's dick throbbed during every second of it. He ran his hand through Tess's blonde hair and grabbed it firmly, not as hard as the night before, but firmly still and would let go. He brushed her hair behind her ear to try and see her eyes as she masterfully was bringing him to an orgasm.

"That's right, sis," David said deviously, "suck your big brother's cock. Suck my big cock, Tess, suck it good. That a girl."
 
As Tess felt her brother's monster cock getting bigger and bigger in her mouth and in her hand, she actually found that she was enjoying herself. She also found herself growing aroused. If she thought he would actually stay asleep, she would have climbed on top of his thick member and ridden it to a screaming orgasm. Unfortunately, even as the thought occurred to her, she felt him beginning to stir in response to her oral attention.

The teenager made no attempt to stop as she felt her brother waking. As she pushed down farther onto his pole, letting the swollen head push against the back of her throat, David whipped the sheet and cover off her head, exposing her as she lay between his legs slurping on his meat stick. Again she made not attempt to stop. Instead she simply slipped a hand down to his balls and began to fondle them softly.

"That's right, sis," David said deviously, "suck your big brother's cock. Suck my big cock, Tess, suck it good. That a girl."

Tess did respond this time, slipping her brother's dick from her mouth and rubbing it all over her face. After a moment, the teen began to slap her brother's dick hard against her cheek, then switched to the other cheek. Finally, Tess lowered her face down and began to eagerly suck on David's nutsack, one hand holding his cock out of the way.
 
David's cock had turned into a blood engorged mushroom headed steel rod because of the way Tess was pleasuring. He was in awe of the slutty acts his nubile blonde teenage sister was performing on him. He watched intently as she loudly sucked him off and moaned a bit, unconsciously thrusting is hips mildly. As she rubbed his throbbing member all over her wannabe model face, he mouthed the words "Oh my god." When she slapped her cheeks wit his big hard steel rod of a cock he couldn't help but groan, "Holy shit."

David wanted her pussy at an instinctual level. He needed it, he craved it. Her pussy to his body was almost like food or oxygen, it was something he couldn't go without for much longer, but he knew his sister had to work up to it. David knew he couldn't just press the issue if he wanted his sister to eventually be content with just being her brother's fucktoy, he needed her to want his cock, and a spontaneous sloppy blowjob was a good indication to David about how his plan was going.

As she sucked on his balls he pulled away from her, breaking the contact she had with him. David got out of the bed, leaving his balls and shaft cold and alone in the bedroom. He looked down at his sister and brushed some of her blonde hair out of her fact and David walked to the bathroom with his monster erection sticking out from his body. He leaned into the shower and turned it on. He walked back out into the bedroom and grabbed Tess's wrist.

"Let's finish this up in the shower," David told his sister as he pulled her to her feet.
 
Tess whimpered as she felt David pull away from her mouth, giving him her best pouty look as she watched him stand up and walk into the bathroom. She had actually been enjoying herself, so it made sense that her brother would want to put an end to it as soon as possible, she thought to herself. Luckily, David returned a moment later and explained his intentions as he pulled her up to her feet and led her to the bathroom.

The horny teenager quickly followed her brother into the shower and let the refreshingly warm water cover her naked body. As soon as David stepped into the shower, Tess dropped to her knees in front of him and resumed her oral assault on his balls, playfully running her teeth over his sack before lifting it up with one hand and rubbing it against her face.
 
David cannot believe the show his younger sister is putting on for him. He always figured she had been somewhat of a slut, maybe she had actually whored herself out to men or male classmates in exchange for gifts, but he had no idea she was as skilled and eager to please as she was proving to him under the cascading water of David's shower. She even seemed to be enjoying herself while she sucked on the cock of her brother who had extorted her for sex in the wee hours of the night before.

"Who knew you were such a fucking porn star, Tess?" David groaned as he thought out loud, his voice echoing of the shower walls. He ran his hand through his sister's wet blonde hair.

David enjoyed the blowjob his sister was giving him, and although was very horny and excited, he also felt very relaxed. He had masturbated in the shower before, but never had done anything sexual with another person in the shower. He was loving having a minor fantasy fulfilled, made so much hotter by the fact he was breaking taboo. Being in a relaxed state, even though his member throbbed inside of his sister's mouth, David undid his shampoo and rubbed it into his hair. He closed his eyes as the water cascaded over top of him, and his balls were being sucked by Tess.
 
Tess was so involved in what she was doing, namely rubbing her brother's nutsack all over her face, and occasionally sucking one of his balls into her mouth, while she started to stroke his dick with a free hand, that it took her a few moments to realize that he was washing his hair. She blinked water from her eyes and took a quick look up at David.

Yep. He's washing his hair. I'm down here on my knees giving him the blowjob of his life, a blowjob that millions of guys would kill to experience, and he's washing his hair? That arrogant, selfish prick. How dare he just take this for granted. How dare he just act like its no big deal, like this happens to him all the time. Tess didn't know why it mattered so much to her, but it did, and she was determined to make David care just as much.

So, what can I do to really get his attention? Hmmm. Let's try...

Tess pulled her brother's dick down and lifted his nuts up until they were pressed against the bottom of his cock. Slowly she inserted his dock into her mouth and began to push it deep. As his swollen head pushed into her throat, Tess neared the base of his cock, and with it, his balls. Without hesitation, the teenager took all of her brother's impressive manhood into her mouth and throat, and with it she managed to stuff both of his balls into her mouth too.

It didn't last long before Tess started to choke and gag, but for that short instant, the teenager had managed to do something she doubted any girl had or ever would do for David again. The water in her eyes kept her from looking up to see his reaction, but she immediately attacked his cock with her hand jerking it hard and fast, her fingers tightening around it firmly as she let her tongue flicker against the tip.
 
David wondered how his sister would react to him going about a normal shower routine in the midst of one stunning blowjob. As he ran his hands through his hair, he took pleasure in the way he was treating his sister. He thought it was fun to let her debase herself for her brother while he pretended to not notice or care.

The not noticing got more difficult to try and pull off as Tess kept adding more flair to the top notch dick sucking she was giving David. He tried to keep going through his normal shower routine but couldn't focus. His member was in a hot, sweltering, taboo paradise in his teenage sister's mouth, and his attempted aloofness only seemed to raise her ire. David couldn't believe how talented of a cock sucker she was, especially given how breathtakingly beautiful she was. David was under the impression that the real hot girls were bad lays, because they never felt they needed to try, but Tess had shattered that stereotype.

Shampoo just dripped and fell off of David's head due to the lack of care he was giving his soapy head. All of his focus and attention was on his blonde sister taking his dick for a spin. And then she started going deeper and deeper. David could feel the cum churning in his balls. His manhood throbbed as Tess poked the back of her throat with her brother's cock and then she did the unthinkable and put his balls in her mouth as well.

David felt himself about to burst for the third time over the course of several hours with Tess and was nearly sent over the edge at the sound of her gagging on him. As she pulled her mouth away and kept jerking his cock, David knew it was only a matter of seconds. Her flicking her tongue across his head and furiously stroking the throbbing shaft, and the tears that formed in her eyes while choking on his dick is all David needed.

He groaned and involuntarily thrusted his hips as Tess defeated his erection. Ropes of thick white cum shot against Tess's tongue and mouth. Some splattered against her chin and dropped onto her huge wet breasts.

"Oh my god," David thought out loud, "you fucking sexy bitch."

David heaved a bit and thrusted more slowly as his sister made him cum yet again.
 
Tess was taken by surprise by David's orgasm, his cum spraying out across her mouth and face without any real warning. It was a pleasant surprise, not only because she enjoyed a good facial, especially one from her older brother who clearly thought he was the shit the way he was washing his hair while she was going down on him, but also because she felt somewhat vindicated by the short time he was able to last when she really put her mind to what she was doing.

The teen allowed him to completely finish adorning her face and tits with his sperm before she tilted her head and let the cascading water wash it all away, well, all of the cum that didn't go in her mouth or on her tongue. That cum she kept and swallowed.

As Tess lifted herself up off her knees to stand in front of David, she realized there was one problem. While sucking her brother's cock and bringing him to orgasm, the blonde had managed to get herself fully aroused. The problem was she didn't want to give David the satisfaction of knowing that she was turned on just from giving him a blowjob, so she couldn't really ask him to return the favor, at the same time, it seemed kind of pointless to wait until she got back to her house and then finger herself when she had a perfectly willing and able bodies man, and cock, right in front of her.

As Tess considered her options, she turned her back to David and, grabbing a handful of body wash, began to massage her own tits, rubbing the lotion into her chest until it began to lather.
 
David just came carh on his own sister's face and tits after she gave him a porn star blowjob in the shower. Yet, he wasn't completely satisfied. His sister had brought him to orgasm over the last ten hours in several different ways: a face fuck, a mutual masturbation session, and a shower blowjob. Regardless how pleasurable each was to David, he wanted to bury his big cock as deep into Tess's pussy as possible. He knew sooner or later throughout their new arrangement, he would probably get the opportunity, but his manly instinct was screaming at him to do it at that instant.

Letting Tess progress her own attraction to David has been an essential part of the brother's plan. He couldn't force, or even push, his sister to do things she wasn't fully committed to. It would ruin everything. So if earlier Tess didn't want to fuck him, David would have to take that and wait until his sister's cunt overpowered his sister's morals.

David watched the busty teen start lathering herself up under the shower. He knew he couldn't force anything, but he could try and hurry things along. He wrapped his hands around the body was and squeezed it out in his other.

"Let me help," David said as he turned Tess around and put his lathery hands on her back. He soaped up her supple skin. He rubbed his hands on her shoulders and all the way down her back. He rubbed soap on her nubile ass and squeezed her cheeks.
 
When David offered to help Tess, she didn't resist. His hands felt good on her body, rubbing the body wash into her back and shoulders and then down to her lower back and her ass. It was when his hands began to massage the soap into her ass cheeks that the teenager began to realize just how horny she was. As his hands caressed the curves of her backside, Tess continued to massage her breasts, squeezing her full globes and pinching her hard nipples. Sucking David's cock had been a turn on, especially when he came on her face and tits and his hands roaming across her body was just making it worse.

Without saying a word the busty blonde lifted one foot up to the side of the shower, spreading her legs enough to give her brother easy access to her wet pussy. She let one of her own hands slip down the front of her body and began to rub her clit with her fingertips, hoping that he brother would take the hint and rub her pussy from behind with his hand. To help matters along, Tess bent over slightly and wiggled her ass against David's hands.
 
Back
Top