Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
every couple of months

If calories were not an issue, what size popcorn would you get?

Ugh, popcorn gives me tummyaches. But I'd still get the biggest popcorn they'd let me have, 'cause dammit it's worth it for popcorn.

Can you hear the difference between Sindarin and Quenya?

Ugh, popcorn gives me tummyaches. But I'd still get the biggest popcorn they'd let me have, 'cause dammit it's worth it for popcorn.

Can you hear the difference between Sindarin and Quenya?

LMAO...well, I've never heard them spoken, so no.

Do you think that the Vulcan - Romulan split was over a girl?

LMAO...well, I've never heard them spoken, so no.

Do you think that the Vulcan - Romulan split was over a girl?

Only in the sense that it was a woman who preached logic as the basis for the Vulcan culture going forward.

Which is the cooler Sci-Fi race, the Romulans, the Vorlons or the Kree?

Only in the sense that it was a woman who preached logic as the basis for the Vulcan culture going forward.

Which is the cooler Sci-Fi race, the Romulans, the Vorlons or the Kree?

I have no idea.. Romulans because I have a thing for strong foreheads (?)

What is the next comic book that should come to life in Hollywood?

I have no idea.. Romulans because I have a thing for strong foreheads (?)

What is the next comic book that should come to life in Hollywood?

Cloak and Dagger!
It's a lesser known title, but I think it would update very well!

If you could "write yourself into" (exist as a character in) any TV show, what show would you like to be a regular in?

SOAP.. for many reasons

What is the last thing you'll do before you go to bed?

I don't know. I've had fun in Miami. I think it depends on what conventions are in town.

What's your favorite thing to eat after dinner?

I used to enjoy a nice piece of cheesecake, but now I tend to opt out of the dessert menu.

Same Question

I used to enjoy a nice piece of cheesecake, but now I tend to opt out of the dessert menu.

Same Question
I'm easy..
cherries
berries and cream
a really good piece of chocolate
anything coconut

What is the thing about which you're most passionate?

I'm easy..
cherries
berries and cream
anything coconut

Now this is simple, my kids!

Ever had a "come to Jesus" meeting with a principal unwilling to address a problem with a teacher?

I'm easy..
cherries
berries and cream
anything coconut

My kids (like that's a mystery :) ).

What is the thing that you didn't say yes to that you wish you had?

The things he says to me...his honesty with me. I trust very little, but I trust him.

What's your best childhood memory?

there are too many. young childhood.. my grandma made all of my leotards for dance class. each one had a matching skirt. One time, she sent one in a deep lavender and on the ties of the skirt were little pom-poms.. and there was a coordinating short cape with pom-pom ties.. and it was perfect.
as an older child.. sports, music, work, play.. In high school, there used to be a gentleman who would bring a rose to me every week to Kroger where I was a cashier. I learned one day, when I saw him on television, that he was a master rose gardener.. and I wish that I had taken the time in life to remember who he was and to extend a special thank you. I'm still not sure why he treated me like I was special.

What is one thing you refuse to be practical about?

there are too many. young childhood.. my grandma made all of my leotards for dance class. each one had a matching skirt. One time, she sent one in a deep lavender and on the ties of the skirt were little pom-poms.. and there was a coordinating short cape with pom-pom ties.. and it was perfect.
as an older child.. sports, music, work, play.. In high school, there used to be a gentleman who would bring a rose to me every week to Kroger where I was a cashier. I learned one day, when I saw him on television, that he was a master rose gardener.. and I wish that I had taken the time in life to remember who he was and to extend a special thank you. I'm still not sure why he treated me like I was special.

What is one thing you refuse to be practical about?

Gift giving. You will never catch me buying a practical gift.

What's the worst gift you've ever received?

Gift giving. You will never catch me buying a practical gift.

What's the worst gift you've ever received?

A diet book from my husband for my birthday less than 6 months after giving birth to 2 kids in less than a year. Who's jealous?

What's the best gift you've ever received?

What's the best gift you've ever received?

The first best gift I received, that I still have, is a photo album after I made a trip to Ireland. I loved meeting family that I had heard so much about and the album brings me right back to that visit.

Whose mind would you most like to read?

The first best gift I received, that I still have, is a photo album after I made a trip to Ireland. I loved meeting family that I had heard so much about and the album brings me right back to that visit.

Whose mind would you most like to read?

my third son. my little introvert.

if I sent you a momento of your best time on Lit, what would it most likely be?

my third son. my little introvert.

if I sent you a momento of your best time on Lit, what would it most likely be?

A book of laughs, I've had some real belly laughs on Lit.

What brought you to Lit, and what kept you here once you arrived?

A book of laughs, I've had some real belly laughs on Lit.

What brought you to Lit, and what kept you here once you arrived?

The same as most everyone else...curiosity and something missing in my life. What keeps me?? Well, now THAT'S a great question...I have no answer...

What is your favorite thread on Lit?

The same as most everyone else...curiosity and something missing in my life. What keeps me?? Well, now THAT'S a great question...I have no answer...

What is your favorite thread on Lit?

I actual like all the question and Do you/Can you threads.

What thread would you move to start, if you knew it would thrive and be well received?

I actual like all the question and Do you/Can you threads.

What thread would you move to start, if you knew it would thrive and be well received?

none.. the threads reflect the active thought and I kind of like the parry and thrust

If you started a pic thread, what would be featured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back