Funky Pink Bitch

Always a treat with you around. I love the panty hose series. Now I can't count the times I have used your thread and images to cum with but there are many! Oh the thoughts you invoke. :devil:

Just discovered this thread. Breathtaking! Subscribed. Your attitude is every bit as sexy as your pics, and that's saying something!

Just found this thread amazing.

Amazing pics....very hot...:rose:

like the third pic best ...like the sexual tension in ur thighs and the look on ur face like you might want some cock in ur mouth

Hope everyone had some Happy Holidays!! Been very busy, I'll see what I can do to add some fresh pics to my thread. I'm sure you'll all be waiting anxiously (I hope)!

Hope everyone had some Happy Holidays!! Been very busy, I'll see what I can do to add some fresh pics to my thread. I'm sure you'll all be waiting anxiously (I hope)!

Just keep posting, I could look at your fucking signature all day. You and your feet are fucking hot.

Oh My Word!

As you all know, I'm slightly twisted, selling things online and ebay.. well ebay suspended my account for at least one year! They removed my 2 of my listings for not being in the adult category, when there were TONS of the same items in the category I posted in and also removed one FROM THE ADULT CATEGORY, saying it should be in adult.. smh!

They said apparently I was causing waves with vetted sellers in those categories and they were reporting my stuff. Can you believe that?? I'm appealing the suspension, but I have a feeling ebay doesn't care about the little guy!

I'm going to keep on pushing, though!!!

How's 2013 starting off for all of you???? :)

Attachments

• wevibe-ss1.gif
    wevibe-ss1.gif
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,505
  • pov-ss1.gif
    pov-ss1.gif
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,221
  • image_20-2.jpg
    image_20-2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 2,218
  • image_19-2.jpg
    image_19-2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,146
Last edited:
As you all know, I'm slightly twisted, selling things online and ebay.. well ebay suspended my account for at least one year! They removed my 2 of my listings for not being in the adult category, when there were TONS of the same items in the category I posted in and also removed one FROM THE ADULT CATEGORY, saying it should be in adult.. smh!

They said apparently I was causing waves with vetted sellers in those categories and they were reporting my stuff. Can you believe that?? I'm appealing the suspension, but I have a feeling ebay doesn't care about the little guy!

Good start to the new year here.
Btw one of you images is not working

hey just found your thread look forward to looking into it in greater detail

Sucks about your e-bay... best of luck with it!

As for the wevibe3, my wife and I bought one a little while back and LOVE it. The thing is incredible for both of us!

Finally, very sexy shoes, I love em!

Love the heels :)

Where did YOU come from?

Where did YOU come from?

attachment.php

Absolutely fabulous. I can't believe I've missed your thread. Subscribed. I can almost imagine my hands roaming over your hips and thighs... or sliding between. Okay, maybe not just my hands.

Thank you so much. ;)

It never seemed like they did when I was on there. But I never sold that much.

Those heels are amazing!!

Happy Valentine's Day! How Many Orgasms Can You Achieve Today, And How Did You Get There???....
one so far before leaving for work...looking at pics on Lit. have a couple more planned for the day... we will see how it goes.

There are not words available to describe how amazingly delicious you are. Thanks for sharing your highly edible self. :D

you had me....

at those sexy red toes and those wonderful pantyhose images. Love those long and sexy red toes!

Could nibble on those for hours!:kiss:

Back