I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Evening to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone is having a great day.

While I qualify in the older part.. I will leave the sexy part for others to decide. I will say.. TA you my dear lady are an even sexier woman. Good Evening to you as well.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far..Good to see you TA..I hope you are well!!!

I'm doing good. staying busy. And all older men are sexy... PA... (tosses popcorn on him) i know you missed me lol

Husband is 40; I am 22. Most of my lovers have been quite a bit older.

I can't speak for anyone else, but this older guy might like a younger woman ;)

I don't think age matters much if you stay in shape and look good. Just don't expect to be an older man or woman and attract younger people if you look like a lazy couch potato who drinks, smokes and has an eating disorder.

I'm doing good. staying busy. And all older men are sexy... PA... (tosses popcorn on him) i know you missed me lol

Glad to hear you are doing good!!!

40 today:D,

Happy Birthday

I don't think age matters much if you stay in shape and look good. Just don't expect to be an older man or woman and attract younger people if you look like a lazy couch potato who drinks, smokes and has an eating disorder.

Bigoted much.....

Good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. hope everyones day is going great.

I just turned 50. Not a couch potato. Work out five to six times a week (90 min. To 2-1/2 hours per gym visit.) I don't smoke or have any eating disorder . I do drink though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back