Katie's Place

HottieKatie

Literotica Guru
Hiya all!
And welcome to my place. I had long wanted to have a thread of my own to organise my past-present-future stories, meet my co-writers and and admirers ( ;) ) and so on, so here it is!

Let me show you what this is about.
The door is always opened so you can come and visit whenever you want.

As soon as you come in you enter into the huge living room we have for the first floor.
You can get into the living room:
2737671-interior-of-the-stylish-apartment-photo-on-magazine-was-made-by-me-i-uploaded-model-s-release.jpg

where I keep my old and dead threads.
So if you finished all my other threads and want to read more,
this is where you should head to :p
Then you can head to the fireplace:
7639336-modern-interior-with-fireplace-and-staircase-3d-render.jpg

where I'll meet my new co-writers.
Here I'll have my new ideas for stories so if you want to start a story with me,
you can check here if I have something in mind and we can discuss it sitting by the fire.
Then we go up to the second floor where there is the bedroom:
7756808-modern-interior-of-a-bedroom.jpg

but this is closed for me and my fiancée so,
please, "do not disturb" ;)
Next, there's the study:
2032361-interior-of-the-cabinet-in-office-3d-rendering.jpg

where I keep my current threads, and solo stories.
this is where everything is being created!
Passing it by we get into the balcony:
2531680-backyard-oasis-and-suburban-retreat-with-flowers-lounge-chair-and-patio.jpg

where I'll meet whoever wants to share any other thoughts.​
So there it is!!
As I said, feel free to visit whenever you want

Last edited:
The Living Room

2737671-interior-of-the-stylish-apartment-photo-on-magazine-was-made-by-me-i-uploaded-model-s-release.jpg

Welcome to my living room.

In its shelves you can check my old or dead threads

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finished stories:

Arabian Nights ... w/ A_Man_For_You

The book of faeries ... w/ teasingSophie

New step sister ... w/ Orgasmicallyfun

Office Hooker ... w/ sw4fun

Teacher's Assistant .... w/ shizzz

Dead stories:

Battlestar Galactica re-re-imagined ... group thread

College Stories ... group thread

Eyes of Desire ... w/ smallncute

Fallen from Grace ... w/ Lovelickin

The Heist ... w/ AGuyWhoWrites

A Saxon Quest ... w/ Drakkwall, La_Reina, ultimate_nerdslut, YoungLisa

New World Project - ORION ... w/ DarelHute

Road Trip ... w/ Qyron

Through the Aether ... w/ DirkPitt06

Virginia and the Dragon ... w/ Last_Rider

Space Cowboy Chapter 6/Space Raiders ... w/ BRIGHTWELL

"Never started" stories:
(These are stories I didn't get to start properly. If you like any of them and want to try and re-write it with me, just PM me ;) )

The Byzantine Slave ... w/ GriffinMac

Heir to Midnight ... w/ ScarletMallard

The Specter ... w/ Magister26

Stranded ... w/ Fish_Tales

Waterworld ... w/ swordandsandle

Last edited:
The Fireplace

Welcome to my fireplace
Here you can check ideas for new stories or stories who need writers

-----------------------------------------------------------​

• I have a craving for giving fairy tales (the three bears, Rapunzel, the wolf and the 7 kids, Hansle & Gretel, Rumpelstinskin... ) a spicy turn. Interested? PM with the story you'd like to try :)

(If this is empty you can check The Living Room and see if you like any of the "never started stories")

Last edited:
The Study

Welcome to the study.

Here is were I keep my current threads

----------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT THREADS

Medieval Pet ... w/ Se7en_

The Vampire Queen's Servant ... w/ Veroe

Change of role ... w/ smallncute

Doin' more that just the laundry ... w/ Bevatoria

The Great Pet Store ... w/ swordandsandle

Come to the Dark Side ... w/ Orgasmicallyfun

The lady and the Tramp ... w/ Nordman76

Le Bouquet, Maison Close ... group thread

The Witch and the demon ... w/ Silver_Wyvern

There's more where this came from. You can also check HottieKatie's Submissions ;)

Last edited:
The Balcony

2531680-backyard-oasis-and-suburban-retreat-with-flowers-lounge-chair-and-patio.jpg
So you got to the balcony!

Thanks for coming. Hope you liked my place, feel free to leave any comment ;)

(You can leave a Reply quoting the "balcony" or leave your comments at My Guestbook )

Last edited:
Bourne's Identity

Today watching "Bourne's Identity" I got an idea for a new story. I loved the sexual tension between the main characters and thought about giving it a try.

So I would play a female agent who doesn't remember who she is and is somehow saved by a man who helps her recover her memories and identity while getting some sexual breaks in between

So I'm looking for a male writer who likes detailed posts and balanced sex/non-sex stories.

If you are interested, just PM me!!

---> Taken!

Last edited:
I've started a new thread with Lovelickin

It is called Fallen from Grance.
It is about the battle Norahas to fight in choosing whether to join the path of angels or the devilish side.

Have fun!!

Last edited:

I have enrolled on a new story created by Drakkwall

It is called A Saxon Quest (OOC for the moment), and it is still open for more female characters.

Quoting the creator:
A guy gets charged with a heinous crime out of nowhere, with no proof of his innocent or guilt the judgei s almost about to let the people decide. But seeing as he can tell the majority is thinking of his guilt he demands a Redemption Quest. And a group of thralls awaiting for a chance to get their freedom back gets tied to him, and he in turn asks the judge to let the Thralls be freed once the quest is completed and the Judge agrees.

The quest is to travel north through the thick chilly forests of Blackfrost Wood, over the tall ice covered peaks of The White Teeth Mountains, across the warm tropical jungles of Noveria and then to the Tower of Bones in the Black Marshes to slay Nagoth an the evil priest of Hel who was exiled for using his goddess' gifts for nefarious deeds. And he's still at it and summons hordes of the undead, creating monsters and twisting the minds of intelligent beings to his will, all to attack the lands, even after being exiled from the Saxon Empire he is causing trouble.

I am playing Belirith, a female night elf druid who "accidentally" killed her master. She will be one of the thralls who is seeking to get free.

Have fun!!

Last edited:
I've started a new thread with teasingSophie

It is called The book of faeries.
A little faerie is summoned by Sophie, who wants to discover their magic and much more.

Have fun!!

Last edited:
I've started a new thread with DirkPitt.
It is still open for more writers so if you are interested, PM him or

It is called Through the Aether.
Rosamund Littlefield joins captain Jonathan Ormon vessel Hydra's Breath in its travels around the globe

This is a stempunk set story, so if you like the scenery, join us!! :D

Have fun!!

Last edited:
Hello there!
Just thought I'd wander on in and give you some company.
I know how it is to be lonely here.

Just reading the book of faeries right now.
You two really know how to write together.
I'm excited for more already.

Last edited:
Well, it has just started. I'm hoping we'll do a nice job ;)

Nice to know you're reading me. Always love having a public :) Feel free to read anything more.

Ghostly threesome Story

Just got an idea for a threesome story.

As threesome stories are always unbalanced (odd number of writers leaves one behind) I got an idea to "fix it".

It should be in a fantastic setting and the third party should start as a ghost. While the coupl is having sex it could be in between watching, touching, etc. In the end, it would get corporeal and the three of them would have fun! ;)

But this is just a draft idea, it needs two more writers and more developing (why is the ghost there? how would it get a body....). So if you are interested, comments are welcome!!

Last edited:
Threesome stories can be quite difficult.
There's one thing that can make them work though, have turn based posting, that way no one is left out while the other two continue on.

The house is an old Victorian affair in a large city (London, Bath etc)

the house is large enough for the owners to have servants...

Once or twice the couple see the ghost....

but as the anniversary of the maid death in the house approaches (murdered) her haunting s increase...

One night a year she is able to take on a solid form, on the anniversary of her death..... A dark thundery night, full of thunder sudden guests of wind.....

Just got an idea for a threesome story.

As threesome stories are always unbalanced (odd number of writers leaves one behind) I got an idea to "fix it".

It should be in a fantastic setting and the third party should start as a ghost. While the coupl is having sex it could be in between watching, touching, etc. In the end, it would get corporeal and the three of them would have fun! ;)

But this is just a draft idea, it needs two more writers and more developing (why is the ghost there? how would it get a body....). So if you are interested, comments are welcome!!

Balcony

Hi Katie

Just came across your home..

Very well thought out and love the differing rooms....

Excellent, wish I had thought of some thing similar.

Ms Miranda

So you got to the balcony!

Thanks for coming. Hope you liked my place, feel free to leave any comment ;)

(You can leave a Reply quoting the "balcony" ;))

Back