Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

-The Day Went on as he finished work he turned on his phone and began walking towards the Subway for his trip home.-
 
She couldnt get him out of her head but 3pm came and abit after
She dial his number remember she didnt get his name but looking on the other side miles.
And by a few rangs he answered.She smiled.
 
-Miles answered the Phone.-"Hello?.....Ah hello there.....Sure Marie we can Meet up......Coffee is good we can walk around from there and talk.......A Park sounds good to sit down...........Of course I am just getting on the Train from the Port.....I see your on the one that came just before it....if you get off you can come on mine and we can play a bit more........see ya then."-he smiled.-
 
She smiled. " Yes ..we can Meet up......Coffee is good we can walk around from there and talk.......A Park sounds good to sit down " She moved to next train up through a door and seen him standing there,She walked over to stand in front of him.
she smiled " Im so wet lick me pleases before our stop" she smiled at him people around them but was dont looking.
She was wet just thinkinging bout him she went home and shower but came back to the subway to meet him.
 
Last edited:
-He smiled as she grabbed the pole and he picked her up spreading her legs her skirt exposing her pussy as he began to lick her pussy sliding his tongue all over her. Miles groaned a bit as the train moved. Soon they were about to part.-"Meet me at the Coffee House on 9th Street."-he smiled as she left to shower he went home to clean up a bit and put on casual clothes. He got on the Subway to 9th Street wondering if they would meet again. He was in a red tee Shirt with a nice design on it a Pair of jeans and sneakers as he rode the subway.-
 
She smiled at him licking her but moan as the train stoped knowing they had to part but she see him soon and she couldnt wait.
She went home to shower dressing in a black Vshirt showing her boobs off and a short jean skirt and she didnt bother with panties than put her hair up and went to meet him.
 
-The Coffee House was a Nice little Cafe. There Miles waited as he sat in a chair with two menu's seeing Marie enter.-"Hey there."-he smiled and looked to her.-"So you never did tell me your name."-he chuckled a bit.-
 
Walking in the Coffe House it was small but she like it seeing him she smiled as she sat by him " Im marie " She smiled at him.Ordering a coffee.
 
-He Ordered the Carmel Mochiatto and smiled to Marie.-"So tell me about your self....your definitely not like any other woman i met."
 
She smiled " Well ive dated but they would cum and dont give me what i want i have a naughty side need spank now and then but love to please him and be pleases I work as a waitdress for now doing classes on line be in bussiness but waitdress makes the bills " She smiled and looked at him

" What about you?you always get on subways having your way with a girl?" She laught alittle.
 
"Actually Yes...I am a naughty little Pervert....I get on and grope girls and fuck them they put up some resistance at first but then give in but your so different....I had trouble even looking at another girl....I also work at the Piers it is pretty good money....So how naughty are you?"
 
" How naughty do u want me to be? Only thing i dont do alot guys at once i like to stay with one guy to pleases as he would like me too" She smiles taking a drink.

" That is a good job so you liked how i give in i never did that but you was different you didnt waste time getting under the skirt all guys i date it was them first and i get that as long they return in some way" she looked at him.
 
"Well either way on the trains yeah but i love to dress girls up be naughty ike that. Do it in public any where we can sometimes with out getting caught. In car's on Trains on Planes. I love to be extremely Naughty. So i can deal with no gang bang i don't like many guys handling a girl. I Can't wait for this little relationship to start."-He smiled and looked around as he sipped his Coffee and looked back to her.-"After This do you want to spend some more time together? Do you have Sexy Costumes to roleplay with Sexual Roleplay is a big turn on for me something about getting a girl out of a costume is hot or fucking her in it."
 
" I have a sluty nurse costume in my bag and i love thought doing it in public" She told him finishing her coffe.She smiled at him " Yes why dont i change and we can go some where you decide after Im in the costume"

She smiled as she walked away she had a coat to cover herself only showing him first.she moved her hips shaking her ass
 
-He smiled as they began to walk to the Train.-"To my place since you want to be in costume."-he chuckled and looked to her.-"Maybe you can play the Nurse to be molested by a patient."-he laughed a bit as they got to his place the whole time teasing her pussy on the train and grinding his cock to her ass. He smiled as they reached his home.-"So what do you want to do with that nurse costume."
 
She liked him teasing her she bite her lip to dont to moan " I got it thinking someone would like it " She smiled against his cock feeling him get hard .They reach his place getting out.

" Nice house"She smiled back at him.
 
-He smiled as they walked to the bed room.-"So....how about being my Naughty Nurse I can be a Doctor or i can be a Patient what sounds better?"
 
She smiled " you can be the doctor" she walked in front of him.

" what will you do with your naughty Nurse " She laught looking back at him watching him watch her ass as they walked.She knewl he could pleases her.
 
-He smiled and looked to her as he grabbed a Coat from the closet like a Doctors and put it on as he picked up a fake check list.-"Well Nurse Marie your check up is today i am going to ask you to please show me your tits."
 
She smiled.As she sat on the bed watching him get a white coat. " you sure this is right doctor " As she undid her button down soon your tits was to his eyes.
 
-He smiled and looked to her eyes.-"No but it is my examination on you and i will conduct it how i like Nurse do you have a problem with that."
 
" No i dont" She smiled at him,taking her outfit off satting in just her black Panties,
"what next Doctor?" She looked at him watching her boobs as her nipples became hard.
 
-He ran his hands over her breasts squeezing and rubbing them a bit as his fingers played with her nipples.-"You seem to have healthy breasts remove that thong to."
 
She stood after feeling him touch and sueez her breast she moan then turning around taking off her thong parting her legs before turning back to face him.
 
-He smiled.-"I think your breasts are quite healthy."-His hand ran down and began playing with her pussy.-"Oh that is nice and wet you been a naughty nurse."
 
Back
Top