post some more pics to keep him going... :devil: jhane

Had an urge to feel sexy today.....

like most any day......

Attachments

• jh101.jpg
    jh101.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
... a few more of me from my session.....

Attachments

• jh104.JPG
    jh104.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 201
  • jh105.jpg
    jh105.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 167
  • jh106.jpg
    jh106.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 206
I just LOVE the stockings with the big satiny bows at the top. Where did you get them? I HAVE to have some to wear! :D

I got them through Amazon...

"Leg Avenue Women's Opaque Thigh-High Stocking With Chiffon Ruffle And Satin Bow"

I love them, besides the bow, because they are really black (opaque)....

BTW... take your time on the story.... I'm not going anywhere.

Just some pictures

I sure do enjoy looking at all the beautiful gurls on this thread. I wish I had a body to match my desire to dress up. I am not passable at all but never the less I do love to dress up. I did post about a month ago and thought I would do a few more. Be kind, here goes.

Last edited:
I sure do enjoy looking at all the beautiful gurls on this thread. I wish I had a body to match my desire to dress up. I am not passable at all but never the less I do love to dress up. I did post about a month ago and thought I would do a few more. Be kind, here goes.

Very nice Richgo. How about some more?

attachment.php

With legs like that, anything is possible. :rose:

Thanks

thank you sisscindy and jhane for the compliments. It is greatly appreciated. I will work on getting new pics

Very nice pics, when I get something better than this tablet I intend on putting some up!

Me .....

playing again.... Hope you get some pleasure from these..... :kiss:

Attachments

• jh112.jpg
    jh112.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

very nice pics jhane I agree it feels so wonderful to flurt around the house in corsets and fishnets and I love the feel of garter straps sliding across my ass and then there is the feel of panties ooo la la

Attachments

• lit1.jpg
    lit1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 574

very nice pics jhane I agree it feels so wonderful to flurt around the house in corsets and fishnets and I love the feel of garter straps sliding across my ass and then there is the feel of panties ooo la la

Ohhhh, a very HOT rocky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back