What Is Your Favorite Porn Theme? And Why?

Lesbian porn in my fav., though I'm not a lesbian I would love to be with a girl at some point.
I also like ones that are rough or have a lot of dirty talk.
 
Love the dirty talk, being taken with resistance, forced, hands that are big on a woman's tummy, incest (dad/daughter), cult ceremony and being watched ... should I stop? Anyone like the SW as me? (pm me)
 
If I have to pick one kind

leaving aside, anal, bukkake, nudism, straight sex, stockings, hairy, shaved, bondage and a few dozen others I can't think of right now, I'd have to say, lesbian.
 
My favorite is cum facials and blow jobs. Lately I have been into transexuals and bisexuals, I am really bi-curious right now, I love porn, which is hard to find what I want to watch when it comes to finding good bi and transexual videos on dvd, so I search the internet for streaming videos, you can tell on most of them that guys don't really want to be there, and they usually always just end up masterbating in order to come, so I look for amateur stuff and not professional studio smut, because amateurs are usually in it for the sex and not the money so it is that much better and they want the cum and filthy sex. I love the videos where the wife fucks her man with a strapon or she forces her hubby to suck the dick of another man and talks him through it, then they both share the facial together and end it with a deep passionate cum kiss, frenching with cum on both their tongues. I also like to watch Transexuals ( ones that really look girls, Bailey Jay is my fave, I like Bee Armitage too) cum on guys and other transexuals. Basically I want to do cum play myself so I am into that kind of porn.
 
I forgot to add that although I would love to suck a cock myself, I actually don't like watching just gay sex between 2 guys. There has to be a woman present, or one of the guys must be a tranny, and a gorgeous one at that. I wonder what a shrink would say to that?
My favorite is cum facials and blow jobs. Lately I have been into transexuals and bisexuals, I am really bi-curious right now, I love porn, which is hard to find what I want to watch when it comes to finding good bi and transexual videos on dvd, so I search the internet for streaming videos, you can tell on most of them that guys don't really want to be there, and they usually always just end up masterbating in order to come, so I look for amateur stuff and not professional studio smut, because amateurs are usually in it for the sex and not the money so it is that much better and they want the cum and filthy sex. I love the videos where the wife fucks her man with a strapon or she forces her hubby to suck the dick of another man and talks him through it, then they both share the facial together and end it with a deep passionate cum kiss, frenching with cum on both their tongues. I also like to watch Transexuals ( ones that really look girls, Bailey Jay is my fave, I like Bee Armitage too) cum on guys and other transexuals. Basically I want to do cum play myself so I am into that kind of porn.
 
Favorite Porn Theme

Anything with a woman being taken from the rear while flat on the bed. A beautiful ass really completes it for me. I've heard the position called "Spread Eagle" but am not sure that is what it is commonly called. I'm really into the woman enjoying herself and I can see where the interplay of G spot and penis could provide a good time for all.
 
Anything with a woman being taken from the rear while flat on the bed. A beautiful ass really completes it for me. I've heard the position called "Spread Eagle" but am not sure that is what it is commonly called. I'm really into the woman enjoying herself and I can see where the interplay of G spot and penis could provide a good time for all.

Totally agreeeeeee
 
My "category choices" vary from minute to minute. I could watch anything from realistic artsy erotica to hardcore femdom or even a gay interracial gang bang just depending on my mood. As for a theme, if it has a story line (except cuckolding or fucking my mom/wife in front of me) I get bored. Gonzo is my style.
 
Wife cheating on husband! (and getting caught) MY GF sends me pics and details of her adventures, I have the best JO sessions to them!

Fetish porn! (Boots, smoking, pegging.)
I love boots and other fetishes!

Anal!
I am an ass man!

Rough sex!
There is just something about pushing each others boundaries!
 
I really like amateur stuff, and anything that involves masturbating and spanking. Preferably without the 'bombchickawowwow' music....that's just distracting.
 
I love spanking too
Gotta agree with this.

I personally dont enjoy Porn too much anymore, always sounded so... cheesey? To me, After a year of watching the stuff, I actually started to get turned off by the sounds they made, I can only help but use the word Cheesey to describe it.

But uhh, My biggest Turn-Ons when it comes to porn would be,

Clothes On (Sex or Sex related activities included the one below)
Spanking.
Ass related Play.
 
Two kinds:

Lots of flirtation and getting aroused without (or at least a minimum) of actual coitus.

BDSM movies featuring female sadists and victims of either sex, the more brutal the better. I've wondered about this, since I'm a gentle person without the trace of a desire to actually do it, but I get off watching it for some reason.
 
I prefer amateur porn to the oiled up models... and like i.e. mfm, as long as there is more than just the act- maybe some sort of communication between the men and the woman, fondling and kissing etc. (bot not men to men- I´m probably to str8 for that).
 
Cum on face, cum on tits, spread eagle, womens asses bouncing, womens asses waiting for cock, fishnets, natural tits - bouncing (implants ruin any porn scene for me), vigorous handjobs (not where the woman is basically giving the cock a slow massage).
 
babysitter

I like babysitter porn. I like older couple with young girl. I like cum compilations. I just love lots of hot cum. lol. yum. I like a little light bdsm.
 
I like BBW porn. I love seeing full-figured women with big, heavy tits, thick thighs, soft bellies, and wide hips on their hands and knees taking it from behind in the behind. I especially love it when they are amateurs in semi-professional productions. (Purely amateur productions tend to have quality control issues).
 
Girl on Girl

I am a bi-curious girl but love to watch girl on girl. Maybe thats why i'm now bi-curious but none of the other porn categories turn me on. I just hope one day I can scratch that off my bucketlist :)
 
Only thing I have left

Wife went into menopause and other medical conditions a few years back. She basically told me she has lost all interest in sex and told me that I should get some porn. She has no problem with that. Even went to a sex toy show and bought me a masturbator. It has been three years of taking care of it. So what do I watch? Anal, MILF, chunky but not overly so with natural breasts. Blow jobs, cream pies. Not into BSDM and that stuff. Have watched some bi and gay stuff as well as trans.
I do find that I really get into blowjobs if the girl really is into it. Not the ones where the guy tries to gag her, but where she is in control and hungry for it. I am not attracted to men, but seem to be attracted to dicks.
 
Great thread

This Thread is for men and women who like porn. Please, share your experience with us and tell us why you like it and what you feel when watching porn.

What a great topic to discuss. I like so many themes, but here are some: MFM, mostly amateur, or professional stuff with a plot. I like wife sharing videos and stories, interracial, mostly white women with black guys, love seeing women take and enjoy big cocks, anything where the woman is thoroughly enjoying herself. I want to see her pleased in every way. They must be vocal. I can't get turned on watching a woman have sex if she isn't vocal.
 
I freaking love porn. Right now one of my favorites is when a babysitter is seduced by her employer. I'm also fond of lesbian porn where a younger women is seduced by an older one
 
I love everything. For the actual content of the porn I watch... Heaven...
Anything. Gay, straight, lesbian, trans. BDSM, anal, cum, oral. Solo is a fetish of mine; I love the idea of a man or woman pleasing themselves until I get there to help them "finish" the job. Couples, groups, orgies. Sex toys are almost a must for me but again that goes back to a real time, non-pornographic fetish for me.

I love the idea of something where the people involved actually look like they're having fun. As has been mentioned before CHEMISTRY. I can't stand the fake-sounding, fake-faced bimbos in porn just acting through a scene to get a pay check. Look like you're having fun, honey, sex is supposed to be enjoyed!

I prefer still pictures over videos for actual porn. I find it gives me time to appreciate the nuances of the images. As a result I have a preference to "artistic" images.
 
For me its porn that has nylons, pantyhose or stockings. I have a fetish for hosiery. Watching a women roll a stocking up her leg gets me so hard. Seeing a women wearing pantyhose with the gusset ripped out and getting a cock slammed in her pussy is hot. Foot jobs with nylons on and watching the guy cum all over her feet. Also the movies where the women puts on stockings then removes them and then pushes them in her pussy then pulls them out and sucks off her cum.
 
Back
Top