Aussies! Check in here!

warrior queen

early bird snack pack
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Posts
31,500
Hi guys :)

Laurel and Manu are tweaking the site, and some threads will be closed due to size ( see here -----> http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=50963514&postcount=236067 )

So, I have started a new one for us and sent the links for both this one and the old one to Laurel, as requested.
It's slightly annoying, but I completely understand why admin have to do this!

I will pm as many of you as I can with the new link, but if I miss anyone please let them know :cool:
 
Thank you so much for the heads up. I wasn't able to find it last night... Possibly alcohol related.
Xxx
 
Thank you so much for the heads up. I wasn't able to find it last night... Possibly alcohol related.
Xxx

I didn't make this new thread till this morning - when I woke up and saw pm's left, right and centre from panicked aussies!
I may have missed a few when I sent messages to link this, so if you notice anyone missing over the next few days/weeks, please let them know.
 
Lazy Sunday afternoon. There's not many of them. I'm not even dressed yet.... It feels so luxurious. Spectacular weather too.
 
Lazy Sunday afternoon. There's not many of them. I'm not even dressed yet.... It feels so luxurious. Spectacular weather too.

Lucky you!
I have been packing.... done 7 boxes today, in between running around looking for etch primer so we can undercoat the XC.
And in between all that doing the normal housework/cooking/delivering bourbons to the man on a regular basis :rolleyes:

We have 12 days to get the car finished, get all the heavy furniture stored, and have the bulk of the house packed.
 
I do not envy that. Even with the now over excited kids, my day sounds more pleasant. Sorry to rub it in. After all. I'm avoiding the housework
 
I do not envy that. Even with the now over excited kids, my day sounds more pleasant. Sorry to rub it in. After all. I'm avoiding the housework

I've stopped now.
Bourbon in hand, the Best of James Brown on the stereo, pork roast slow-cooking in the oven....
Feeling better :eek:
 
Evening all,

Assuming people know about this new BBQ area. Thanks to WQ for keeping us all informed.

Hectic week last week. Not much real work done at work due to lots of meetings and distractions. Certainly explained a lot about the current guy in charge, turns out he's not the man I thought he was....his legacy will the be the demise of the place. No intension to stick around and watch that. Life is too short to keep being nice to stupid people....

On the positive side next year is looking like a new chapter not sure I want to have a job, need a break. The garden will look good though. Thankfully not long to Christmas, will be my last working for the current employer...feels good.

The expression on their collective little faces will be priceless.
 
Ok I'm here... so now that the old one is toast all those rude things I've said while drinking over the last ten years will disappear? That could be a good thing. :)
 
That's a great point. It's like turning over a new leaf and beginning afresh. It's fantastic.
 
Hi guys :)

Laurel and Manu are tweaking the site, and some threads will be closed due to size ( see here -----> http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=50963514&postcount=236067 )

So, I have started a new one for us and sent the links for both this one and the old one to Laurel, as requested.
It's slightly annoying, but I completely understand why admin have to do this!

I will pm as many of you as I can with the new link, but if I miss anyone please let them know :cool:


Hey Queenie (((((hugssssss)))) and :kiss:'s

Thank you for the new link......xxxx
 
I let Gil & Bandit know. Gil was less then happy cause they also killed the Over 40s thread too.
I'm not sure if he will be back or not. Lots of memories were on the old thread.
Also let Weebo & Ladybird know in case they head back & find you all missing.
 
I let Gil & Bandit know. Gil was less then happy cause they also killed the Over 40s thread too.
I'm not sure if he will be back or not. Lots of memories were on the old thread.
Also let Weebo & Ladybird know in case they head back & find you all missing.

Just an fyi - the old threads haven't been deleted, they've just been closed off to further posts. What this means is you can still see them but you cant post and make them even longer.... the long threads were taking a while to load and causing the entire site to slow down.
If you click the link, it will still show. By closing them, the whole site should be faster for everyone :)
 
G'day everyone,
just dropping in to say hi after being gone for a while,
i see the aussies thread has been closed up which sux alot of fun was had on that thread.
i better save this one so i know where to go,
well nothing much has been going on up here in brizzy town.
c ya's
rasher.
 
Back
Top