Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
in 24 days we will celebrate 1 year of bliss together.. It has been ups and downs.. but BEEN more than worth it.....

I cannot wait to celebrate with him.. :heart:

Well, he is gone again. We had three wonderful weeks :cattail:

He is farther from me than he has ever been before... All the way in England. He has no way to communicate with me at the moment so that really makes it hard. Hopefully, he will get a computer and internet set up very soon.

In the meantime, I am counting down until we can be married and I can make the move over there. It will be a long three months (at least) but we've seen that we can survive the distance. But man, I need a hobby!

3 days to go till I get my mitts on my wee lassie! Canna wait! Ok its been not as long as wenchies wait but its been a long summer!:D

so the visit later this month may, and at this moment will unless things change, be cancelled. i know i just saw him, and as far as LDR goes we have seen each other pretty often (about once a month) so im not complaining about that, and we are already trying to figure aout a "replacement visit", but a cancelled visit is still a sad thing.

on a happier note, we did just see each other to celebrate our six month anniversary. in line with our luck, i was sick, but we did spend time just lounging in bed watching the *entire* season of firefly, and just being together which was nice.

3 days to go till I get my mitts on my wee lassie! Canna wait! Ok its been not as long as wenchies wait but its been a long summer!:D
2 DAYS to go!!!
love0040.gif

And you are right its been a long LOOONG summer. Cannot wait to have you here Daddy!!!!!
love0034.gif

2 days is not that bad me thinks. Not bad at all!!!!!

happyxxxxxxx.gif

Finding a surrogate.

I've been kicking around the idea of finding a surrogate to stand in my stead as a Master for one of my slaves. Distance domination has truly been an eye opening experience, but I know my slave would enjoy what I have planned. The logistics of this is a little mind boggling, as I want it to be a safe, pleasurable, and fulfilling experience for both of us.

Any suggestions?:caning:

Daddy lives in another country, but he's been moving house for the last 3 weeks, so he's had no internet apart from going to his daughter's house, so I've not been able to talk to him apart from when he's been on quickly from his daughter's house.

4 days until his internet gets installed! :D

I've been kicking around the idea of finding a surrogate to stand in my stead as a Master for one of my slaves. Distance domination has truly been an eye opening experience, but I know my slave would enjoy what I have planned. The logistics of this is a little mind boggling, as I want it to be a safe, pleasurable, and fulfilling experience for both of us.

Is tricky. Anyone any good at it probably isn't going like answering to an Owner who isn't there, especially if you never see her RT yourself. i mean think about it. If you were approached to be a stand in for someone who was never really there but you were it could get frustrating after awhile.

If you do see her RT yourself it may be less problematic and my suggestion would be to actually be there in person the first time with the stand in so you can make sure you approve of how he will be using her.

i tried this a little when i belonged to my Uncle Jackass and it wasn't really safe for me. Unless my Owner thought of EVERYTHING in advance and made sure i knew all the rules of what i could and could not do i just did what was asked. He did not know or think of everything they were going to want and wasn't there (it was his first time trying this as well). i just had to make too many decisions the one time i served a man in RT and he was not there at all. i wanted to do a good job and make the man happy but if i questioned too much or brought up that my Owner might not like such and such he got irritated. It was very conflicting for me to feel like i needed to please him and my Owner by serving the man well but also not displease my Owner by doing something i wasn't supposed to or he might not approve of. This was when i was with my Uncle Jackass, not my Daddy, who uses me in RT himself and does not share :)

There was one time my Uncle Jackass was on the phone during and that was better.

You will never be able to insure her safety if you allow others to use her while you are not present. You can take steps to reduce some risk like safe calls and meeting the person in a public setting first and getting to know them. i guess you just have to decide if its worth it to you to risk her safety and how you would handle it if something unintended happened.

are you talking a long term surogate or a one night thing? how often do you get to se this slave?

and out of personal curiousity, how many slaves do you have? Master has two.

are you talking a long term surogate or a one night thing? how often do you get to se this slave?

and out of personal curiousity, how many slaves do you have? Master has two.

I am thinking about a short term, non-permanent stand-in, one who could handle any discipline issues that come up. The slave I have in mind lives in the UK and I am in the US, so you see my problem.

I am a lucky master with a stable of 5 willing submissives, but am always willing to expand:devil:

I am thinking about a short term, non-permanent stand-in, one who could handle any discipline issues that come up. The slave I have in mind lives in the UK and I am in the US, so you see my problem.

I am a lucky master with a stable of 5 willing submissives, but am always willing to expand:devil:

*raises eyebrow*

just a simple side note, not to infer anything at all, but i have to state outloud, that willing to expand, and capable of taking proper care of those pyl's that enter your "stable," can easily be two very different things.

Not suggesting that you cannot, just want to be sure when you say you're willing, you're also able.

My goodness, you must be busy! How on earth do you have time to dominate all those willing subs? :eek: And you want to expand? MORE subs? Do you have time to go to work, have a life, pee even?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm in sarcastic bitch mode today:nana: :p

Communication, patience, loyality

and of course love. :) These are what are needed most in LDRs. At least mine.

I have found that one of my challenges is to stop my mind from racing and making up things that are not there when we are unable to talk for a while. Chatting with him, even if it is just through IM has such a calming effect on me. It has taken me a while but I have finally learned and gotten comfortable with telling him what I need in an appropriate way and without waiting until it goes too far.

I have learned how to make up for not being there in person as far as picking up the little signals of what he needs or what his real mood is. Also I have learned to better express the little things that would portray my mood that if he were sitting next to me he would pick up instantly.

No phone, no text, no chat, no emails... Ugh! This really, really sucks. I miss him so much :( And I cannot even begin planning my move to join him until the new year.

Any tips/suggestions for cheap communication over seas? He is in England now and I am still stuck in California. Internet seems the best but that requires him buying a computer which is not a great option at the moment. *sigh*

No phone, no text, no chat, no emails... Ugh! This really, really sucks. I miss him so much :( And I cannot even begin planning my move to join him until the new year.

Any tips/suggestions for cheap communication over seas? He is in England now and I am still stuck in California. Internet seems the best but that requires him buying a computer which is not a great option at the moment. *sigh*

if he can get acess to a computer then yahoo and aim both have programs that you can use to im that dont require downloads. its made for library computers, work, anywhere you cant install the program. it doesnt have voice or video, btu you can im. as long as you have internet, no matter what computer its on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back