Two Sides One Coin (Closed)

Davis was shocked as he felt the change coming. He shook and groaned as pain flashed through him. His grip on Lily tightened. He knew her smell – Lily was his She. His mind could hardly comprehend.

Their bodies bucked together. After awhile, he started to pull away and couldn't. He'd forgotten all about the knotted cock when he changed. He tried to relax, but it was impossible. He started thrusting again.

Feeling him turn against her she felt how he got big very fast and inside as well she cried out a bit since he was hurting her a bit knowing what it was, looking down she saw a very small bulge and knew what it was. "Davis....I trust you" She repeated placed her hand on his even though it was a mix of wolf and man but she wasn't afraid.

Davis was glad he was in control of the beast, and he calmed the fires within. He pulled back slowly. He kept his arms wrapped around Lily. He looked at her and said, “Did you feel it too?”

She nodded "Yes and that means my mother was a werewolf, and I need to know why I am not. Unless its delayed and the ring I have everyone seemed surprised I had it, there is a lot I don't know. And we both know there is only one way to get out of me you will need to have an orgasm, I don't mind. " She said softly.

Lily's words surprised him. He pushed his cock at her pussy once more. She was on her back, and he was between her legs. He thrust hard as his cock became harder and harder. He kept pounding into her as his heat rose. He groaned loudly and suddenly his cock erupted inside her.

She cried out feeling what he was doing to her they were mated and bound which will only make them both stronger. "Oh good!" She came with him and felt him get smaller but the next words surprised her and perhaps him. "Don't pull out even if you can. I want your essance.." she wanted softly. Spoken like a female werewolf.

Davis heard Lily's words and understood. She was truly his mate now. It was completely unexpected, and it was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

He began moving inside her again. His need for her was surprising. He wondered if it would always be this way with her. He hoped so. He nipped at her breasts as he continued to pound her pussy.

She cried out as he pounded into her, she rode out her orgasm as he kept going at her. "That's it Davis let yourself go...give it to me all of it" She cried out not knowing just what she was letting happen but didn't care.

The passion and fury was like nothing that Davis had ever experienced. They moaned and cried as their bodies bucked together. Davis' cock spewed again and again. Lily's pussy was milking him dry. His balls ached as his cock kept spurting.

It was a feeling she enjoyed there was so much he gave her she felt it go inside her and she collapsed onto the ground enjoying the feeling he gave her, it was amazing. "Davis...." She said softly enjoying herself.

They were lost together in euphoria. It was a feeling like none other, and Davis didn't want it to ever end. With Lily in his arms, Davis was content. With their bodies joined, the world outside had lost all meaning.

How long they remained joined, Davis had no idea. But, it seemed they had fucked for hours. It could have been days for all he knew.

He even ignored the growls of his stomach. There was another hunger that was even more demanding. He started thrusting again.

She felt that he was safe enough for her to move and cuddled in his arms but she wanted to make love to him looking at them showing that she accepted both sides equally sewing he didn't have to be worried afraid of what the beast might do before you get too far into it she actually did a ballsy thing. she moved over a bit and with all the force that she had and since she had the element of surprise she put them on his back and she straddled him quickly and before he could even say anything or do anything his cock was right back in her. She groans loudly has she bounced on him her breasts moving with her looking down at him she wasn't afraid of him.

Davis enjoyed the feel of Lily riding him. Her swaying breasts were a delight for his eyes. “You are so beautiful,” he said. “My cock loves being inside you.”

She heard his voice and found it rather interesting how he sounded as he was, a mix of his normal voice but with like a rumble a growl mixed with it, looking into his eyes feeling incredible but she felt another orgasm take hold of her, she began to rock her hips into him her heart beating quickly.

Their ride together was one of passion and excitement. Davis felt a deep satisfaction. He was so happy he'd found Lily. His hips rose in unison with her. He didn't want this ride to end.

Lily's insides gripped him she grunted feeling him knotting into her "Oh god Davis...cum with me" She rolled over so he was on top looking up into his eyes "Cum with me baby...fuck me" She pleaded.

Lily's words and actions drove Davis' heat so high. He pounded hard into her pussy. They came together, bucking and moaning so hard. “Oh, yes,” he cried.

She moved her head back and couldn't help but be truly happy, looking into those eyes of his she was sweaty and she laid down on top of him. Looking up at him she couldn't help but look into those eyes everything seeming fine. Her eyes looked at him smiling feeling him free her, she rolled off him and panted.

Davis smiled at Lily as he ran his hands gently over her body. He pulled her closer to him and held her. “This is perfect,” he said.

They relaxed together. Davis closed his eyes.

she had no idea why she said when she did why her body went loose like that why you're minded it was confusing for her and a little scary but she was happy a bunch of things started to go through her head when she fell asleep she fell into a dream and she saw her mother being killed by the woman the exact same woman that tried to kill him and then realized what it happened the ring must have been a sign of being a true born-and-bred leader and now that she was there with that she was going to do the same thing so she would kill her.

Davis was awakened by Lily's tossing about on the bed. He wondered if she was having a nightmare. He wrapped his arms around her and said, “It's ok, baby. It's just a dream.”

He held her, caressed and kissed her, saying soothing words. After awhile she settled down, and he closed his eyes again.

She sat up pang the dream was a warning that she was in danger, she was mated but that didn't protect her from the wrath of the woman that tried killing Davis. She looked down closing her eyes "It wasn't a nightmare...it was a warning" When she said warning her eyes opened up again and she looked determined. "My mother was forced to flee from here....unless because I have no wolf form she was ran out of town?"

Davis heard Lily's concern. “Still, you do have certain abilities. You may have more power than you think, especially now that you are my mate.”

She looked at him "Like what? all I could ever do is heal, but who knows, I need to take her out because now that she knows I have the ring showing I am the rightful leader.."

“Healing is a powerful ability. It is time to make a plan of how we can take her out. We are partners now.”

Back