His Partners Daughter (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,437
[I
tumblr_n2rk0fNLnH1sg2817o1_500.jpg


Ember Wolfe
Daughter of Sebastian Wolfe of Wolfe Securities and Trust.
_______________
They met at an office party barely making it past first names and a few drinks before sneaking away to an office... his office before their passions boiled over repeatedly. The couch, the floor, the desk... twice, and the office chair in no particular order. His tie at one time holding his wrists behind the chair

Now less than a week later his partner had assembled everyone to meet... Her?... His... Daughter? Only recently turned 20? Well that settles it he is either dead or insane but he has no plans of that party only being a one night stand and apparently luckily neither does she.

------
Ideas here is his secretary who wants to be the next Mrs Wolfe or at least his next mistress would rat them out in a heartbeat if she had proof and or neither of them want anything serious but life has different plans and they fall in love. Only publicly revealing it to her father, who either way is okay with it, after one is in a wreck and in the hospital.[/I]
________________

She sat at the open bar at the office party her father insisted on dragging her to so she could meet the people she would be working with the following week without it being tense with them knowing who she was. She could care less about such corporate events. They were so shallow and boring to her.

black-gala-deep-neck-maxi-dress.jpg


She sat back with a bourbon in her hand with a sigh till she felt someone sit down next to her.
 
Billy Daniels
Senior Associate, Wolfe Securities and Trust
27 Year old MBA from Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management.

fecaf7431bf91979598ec3860ed88163.jpg


He had no desire to be at this Office Party. It was Friday night. He had already worked 115 hours since Sunday. They had two nights off per week at most, sometimes one. All Billy wanted to do, was flip through Tinder, play the young investment banker card, and get laid. Instead here he was. He went to the bar and got his Johnny Walker Blue refilled, "No bartender, make it a double". He turned around and saw her, the seat next to her open.

He laughed, they were investment bankers and not a single one of these pussies was trying to close. Billy had no such angst, he was a closer's closer, and she was smokin hot. He sat down next to her. "Hi I am Billy...So if you have been sitting here a while, have you come up with any ideas of how we might make this night worth our time?"
 
Ember and Completely obliterate the bourbon supply of this open bar they are footing the bill for and use the car service to get home by or to the beach. Whatever it takes to escape this all business talk party.

She smiled looking him over briefly. Pleased he wasn't some mailroom or runner for the company. None of them knew who she was and that was fine with her.
 
Last edited:
"Hello Ember", she was gorgeous, this party just got a lot better. No ring on the finger, but who really cared, he wasn't looking for a girlfriend, he was looking for tonight, or at least an hour.

"Bartender, another round of drinks for the lady and myself".

He looked back at her and stroked her upper arm lightly, "There are other ways to escape this party, and we don't need a car, or a beach..."
 
Oh really?

She smiled glancing to his caressing her arm then back to his eyes.

Do tell because this party is getting rather boring.

She winked at the bartender when her drink arrived.
 
Billy was a ‘cut to the chase’ guy. His free time was in short supply so wining and flattering a girl all night to get a good night kiss, wasn’t on his menu.

He leaned in and whispered, “Look around this room Ember, you and I are not only the most bored, but we are also the two most attractive people here, by a long shot. Hell, you may be the hottest women I have seen in I don’t know how long. If you would like to get out of here and have a hell of a good time with each other, come with me. If you don’t, then stay here and let me know what the next best offer you received was?”

With that, he grabbed his still full drink and stood up, then he turned and reached out his hand to her...
 
Placing her hand in his with a smile.

Lead the way handsome.
 
Billy smiled and took her hand. He lead Ember around the back hallway to avoid notice. There was no one in the hallway as he entered his office. The office was 20 x20 with a gray leather couch and chair surrounding a small coffee table along the front wall. Billy’s credenza was along the back wall facing the plate glass windows looking out on the city lights 50 floors below. His mahogany desk faced the couch/sitting area, with an executive chair directly behind.

They entered the office, and he kept the lights off, only the lights of the city provided lighting. He quickly shut the door and spun Ember to face it, raising her arms up against the door, and pinning with one hand. She felt the heat of his breath, just before he kissed her neck. As his lips met flesh, he slipped his free hand inside the v cut of her dress and grabbed her breast...”Are you on birth control? was his only question, as she felt both hands release her hands and breast, and begin pulling Her dress up her gorgeous thin legs...
 
Gasp at getting spun around and then feeling the difference of the cool door and his hot breath she purred. Once her hands were free they moved to wrap around his shirt to start helping him out of it.

Yeah

Her breathy answer to his question as she leaned in nipping at his lips.
 
Gasp at getting spun around and then feeling the difference of the cool door and his hot breath she purred. Once her hands were free they moved to wrap around his shirt to start helping him out of it.

Yeah

Her breathy answer to his question as she leaned in nipping at his lips.

“Good, I hate condoms and I am clean. I promise the more I feel, the more you will enjoy and the longer and more quickly I can recover. You deserve to be fucked long and often”

He felt her taking his shirt off, and he leaned in to kiss her. Her lips parting, he slipped his tongue in to her warm, inviting mouth. He reached behind her neck, undid the clasp, and felt the fabric fall revealing her breasts.
 
She got his shirt open and kept tugging at it to free it from his slacks. Before moving to open his slacks she guided his hands to the small zipper on the low back of the dress.

Oh you better be able to go a long time.
 
He smiled at her comment, she would see. "I wouldn't have you any other way". Adrenaline started to course through his veins, had he found his sexual equal?

She brought his hands to her zipper, and as he slid the zipper down he kissed her, slowly, passionately. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she nearly swallowed him. With the black dress now puddled on the floor, he let his hands slide down her back,toward her ass. What would he find? lace, a thong, commando? Her body felt incredible, and his cock was ready to make its introduction.
 
A dress like that could be rather in forgiving so as little on under it as possible was best so a simple nearly nothing thong was all she wore. A purr as she felt his pants finally obey and leave his waist for the floor to keep her dress company as they kissed so passionately with the occasion break for decent amount of air. Nipping at his lips fingernails dancing over his chest as she stared deep hungrily into his eyes with a wicked smile.
 
His hands finally ended their tour down her gorgeous slender back, and found the tiny thong. Still standing and kissing, he pushed her back against the door. The cool wood of the door should provide both a nice contrast and support for his next action.

He slid his thumb into the top of each side of her thong and began to kiss them down Ember’s body. First, kissing down her neck, her hands on his shoulders, next came her breasts. A quick lick, suck, and bite of each nipple. His breathing got quicker in anticipation.

He fell to one knee as he kissed her flat, toned tummy. His hands, now had the almost not there panties on the ground, and as she stepped out of them, heels still on, he raised her left leg, and put it up and over his right shoulder. With her now splayed open, he first kissed the outer lips, and then hardened his tongue to go inside and enjoy the inner folds of her pussy....
 
A man on his knees before her God she loved that. Something about the whole more sensual Femdom thing called to her. She didn't care for the abuse and cruelty aspect and that had been a deal breaker with some rather hot guys but their loss if they didn't like sensual over abuse.

Ohhh... Yeah...

She purred her hand going to his hair instinctively and gripping gently to hold him there till she was pleased.
 
Billy enjoyed going down on her. He loved the smell of fresh pussy before he made it is own. Her body looked incredible from this angle, the contours of her lean stomach, her firm, perky breasts. He was confident her body would look amazing at any angle and he had every intention to enjoy them all.

He felt her hand in his hair almost pushing him to stay there, 'don't worry sweetheart, I am good and enjoy eating pussy' he hoped she might be into a little soft bondage, both ways, he was more than willing to let a woman take control of his body and use it as a playground, just so long as maximum carnal pleasure was their common goal.

He brought his hands up and opened her lips further, he tongued the outer then inner lips, up down, up down, even teasing the taint, hardening the tongue, he tongue fucked as he began to massage her clit with his thumb. Her honey flowed and he lapped it up. With each lick his cock got harder, anticipating enjoying what his tongue was now pleasuring. Oral opened a woman up, got all juices flowing, even her first orgasm, but the rest were up to his cock. Make her cum and cum, as he fired his piston from all angles. Her clit swollen, her cunt dripping, he let his tongue now go focus on her clit as he took his thumb away and slid two fingers into her vagina, pumping as he licked and sucked her button...
 
Her hand tightened in his hair her hips began to undulate against his fingers and tongue as she gasped her head back against the door and her eyes closed.

So... very... good... Yes

Her other hand joining tangled in his hair as well now holding him to her more insistently.
 
She pulled his head in encouraging him, it was like an athlete getting a standing ovation from his fans, it only drove him to higher performance, he attacked her, pleasuring her, tasting, kissing, licking, sucking. God she was sexy, he wanted her with every fibre of his being, and he attacked her, pleasuring her with everything he had, as a last measure he brought his hands up, running up her body, finding her breasts, and gently squeezing her nipples...
 
Her hips rolling against him more. By the God's he was good. Not unlike alot of those ego jocks from the University but different... Better in some ways and she was determined to see just how much he could do and endure. A single gasped almost growled word from all the pleasure.

More...
 
“More..” He liked the growling tone, as much as the word, she was in the moment, enjoying his sensual assault, encouraging him to take her further. He raised both hands to her breasts and then slid them to the side. His nails were closely trimmed, but had enough to give her a light scratch as he let them slide down her body.

He was no longer licking up and down the full lips of her delicious pussy. No, now he was purely focused on her engorged clit, licking furiously and pressuring it with his tongue. “Cum for me Ember, I want to feel you let your body go, I want to be rewarded for my efforts, I have earned this orgasm, let me feel it”With that he separated her lips with both hands and attacked...
 
Her hands gripping his hair tight now hips rolling over his affections as she gasped orgasm was ricocheting through her body as she trembled eyes closed head pressed back firm into the door.
 
He felt her shudder and drive her pelvis hard into his face. Her juices flowed down his chin, he kept licking through the initial intensity and then let her shudder, as he enjoyed watching the fruits of his labors He wiped his mouth, and stood up and kissed her. "I hope you enjoyed the first act".

With that he scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to his couch and set her down. He sat down next to her and pushed her back down on the couch and crawled on top of her...
 
Oh yeah.

She cooed as they moved to the couch. Licking her lips watching his eyes intently as he crawled up over her.
 
He was hard, so hard, as he started to climb over her. Her face beautiful, her lips full, and soft, the next step was clear in his mind. Still kneeling on the couch, he straightened his back upright and gazed down at her. He took his large organ into his hand and guided it near her stunningly beautiful face and lips. He held it there before her.

He whispered...

“Say hello”
 
Leaning her head up with a teasing lick to the top with a wink.

Well hello.

Her eyes never leaving his as she smiled.
 
Back
Top