ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Appearing out of nowhere and chasing after everyone with big sword) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
Morgoth said:
(Appearing out of nowhere and chasing after everyone with big sword) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to run with scissors??
 
ooooooooooohhhhhh! ouch.....hey wait those aren'tscizzors!those are my toe nail clippers!!!!!!!!!
 
come on boys. lets get 'er! SD, circle left, Hy, circle right. i'll drive the middle!
 
*sneaks up to Khadgar and ties his shoe laces together so he falls flat on his face*


I got your back Arc. :D
 
*Falls over, landing so a laughing S&D is in his vision.* "why you little! keep at arc! i've got this one. can't be THAT easy to run in lingerie! *takes off and goes for S&D* "com'ere, not goona hurt you, just.... uh.... no hurt you. yeah.... heeeerrreeee helpless victim hee-i mean, damnit."
 
TY S&D ... I owe ya one ...

*takes out a small grappling hook & swings it on to the rafters*

WOOT *it catches & she climbs up*

*standing in the rafter*

:p
 
*Chewey reaches the rafters while standing on the floor and pulls them down. Arc falls into SD's arms in a passionate pose. *

hehehe

Chewey
 
One minute she was in the rafters, then next chewy pulled her down & into SD arms.

*pretends to be a helpless victim*

uh ... Hi there yerself SD. So what are you gonna do now ???
 
oh brother how gullable caN A GIRL GET!?!ah the hell with it*hybird uses an time frezze spell*hurry up and get off before the spell weres off!
 
Heh Heh ... ty HyBirdX ...

Jumps out of SD's arms & runs away ...

Heh Heh ...
 
TRAITORS! you're all a bunch of theiving traitors! LOL


*catches S&D and tucks her under an arm then heads off for Arc*
 
*Starts a poll to rename this the rambling sexual escapade thread of the Online Role Playing Forum *

One vote yes from Chewey heheeh
 
one vote for "it's my thread god damnit!"


*laughs and drops S&D* hey! get back here you!!! *takes off after her*
 
Serious question here, can you rename it after you have started it?

Chewey
 
i suppose i could edit the subject in my first post.... that MIGHT rename it....
 
I was just kidding about the idea of changing the name, by the way. This is actually kind of fun , almost like being on the general board. lol

Chewey
 
LOL! maybe i should rename it "Khaddy's general board for those who are too lazy to click three buttons and go there themselves"
 
*smirks and drops into a three point stance, and then charges like a lineman. moving all out. tackling S&D*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top