The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! A shameful hug! :eek:
Are you saying you don't want my hug, boy? :cool:

And just how do you know the hug was shameful? Maybe it wasn't tainted by leftover shame from my lame assertion that someone ought to take advantage of Yankee. Maybe it was tainted by pomegranate juice from some insolent little pomegranate seeds. Maybe...!

Sure. We like 'em better that way. Losing count can sometimes mean not remembering, and not remembering means that somebody can take blissful advantage of you.

I am so shameful. :eek:

Nothing shameful on display here. Of course, this comes from someone who can't count so do be mindful of the source.

I'm anxious for the weekend after next.

I'll have the husband again...

and again, and again... :D

Le gasp! A pomegranate-tainted hug! :eek:

In other news, I have become very, truly, exceedingly, throbbingly excited about the things I have heard about the Large Hardon Collider and its search for rare and spectacular bosoms. If I can think of anything attention-grabbing, I am going to write a story about it. :D

(In other news, still dry. Though, paragraphs like the previous one may explain a great deal.)

Should have on Saturday but the stress levels went so high all we wanted to do was have a nice dinner and go to sleep.

I'm trying not to have sex again until it is with someone I actually like. Let's see how long this lasts.

Didn't get any today. Didn't have time either, what with NaNo and parents and all.

Busy busy busy!

*waves hands around crazily*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back