Disney Princess Slut

Hmm, now that Disney owns Star Wars, does Leia count as a Disney Princess?
 
Hmm, now that Disney owns Star Wars, does Leia count as a Disney Princess?

The jokes have already been made. Even the jokes about how the jokes have already been made were being made last week.
 
Last edited:
Hmm, now that Disney owns Star Wars, does Leia count as a Disney Princess?

Technically no. Disney Princesses have a few rules, like an "I want song" and generally a pimped out dress. It's what keep riff raff from their TV shows from joining up.
 
With Sleeping Beauty and Snow White, she has the married fathers kiss her awake.

The whole "kiss" act could be worked in with Tiana as well. I could enjoy her making me feel like a prince.

That having been said...I might go for a long-haired, barely-dressed Ariel, but mainly because it would be like my first experience at a strip club (a tale for another day, but suffice it to say, the stripper was tall, leggy, tight-assed, and had long, curly hair...and was named, of course, Ariel.)
 
For that matter the kiss version of the story is later sanitization (even as dark as the Brother's Grimm got they cleaned up some of the more sexual aspects). In other versions of the tale the prince had sex with her to wake her up.
 
Back
Top