OOC: Team of Misfits

Okay just thought I would check. For now though he will gradually eat away at Sparks annoyance without any control over how much he eats and how soon it will be before she can no longer feel it.
 
But that's part of the team building exercises! Making sure the house isn't utter crap!

Is it sad that I've already devised training for Sparks based on what Jenkins knows.
 
I like that, Kit! I can certainly play Sparks feeling less and less threatened by her more prepared team member without really understanding why.

No, its not sad, madwolf. Should be interesting :)
 
I think that that is Kit's handyest power. He will turn anger into nothing in moments, making him a necessity if a fight breaks out
 
/tries to imagine the taste of love.

Is it anything like chocolate? Because chocolate is the best!
 
I'm going to give wombat and Katt a chance to post before I start working on a response. Don't want to leave anyone out of the action :D
 
It is a very rare thing though so don't let Sparks assume that she can just command Kit to allow her access to that technology.
 
Oi, you fast posters. I won't manage anything more than one a day at best so don't expect anything face paced from me here.

And as an after thought. Chocolate. Om nom. That is all.
 
I don't mind, Kit, and I think it's a good thing that it's a rare event.

No rush, Katt.

/suddenly wants for a KitKat...

Oh! And I suppose I should clarify (I had planned to write this out eloquently but I haven't, so...a brief explanation will have to suffice for now).

Aethitron - our world's version of the internet. It does not require an ISP, rather is intertwined with electricity. Aethitron compatible wiring emits a constant energy field which is extremely responsive to users. This is where the "will a display from nothing" thing comes in. Mostly, the aethitron system is used to promote laziness. Such as, some slob on the couch is capable of interacting with his aethitron (which in most cases would be connected throughout the entire house), having it perform all manner of tasks. It is capable of controlling anything a remote in our world could (or your fancy phones with light control apps and such), and can move physical objects (within limits). So if you desire a soda, but would hate to get off of your ass, an aethitron system could accomplish the task of opening the fridge and delivering you a beverage. I imagine it could also be used by nice old ladies in assistance of moving furniture and such. It'd be my guess that there would be a safeguard in place where aethitron would refuse to target or cause force to a living being. So no telling it to levitate your sleeping roommate or anything more devious! The other most popular use of aethitron involves holographic porn (not quite as convincing as a holodeck, for any TNG fans). It seems reasonable that one could use the system to alter the colors or patterns of their walls but its far from convincingly placing one in a forest or any other pretended location. Only the most expensive aethitron systems will supply a tangible feel to holograms, as well, so its not as if the user can truly have sex with whatever porn program they install.

...And if that doesn't make sense, or you have any thoughts to improve the system, let me know!

Denriley Ports - exclusively used by cyborgs/androids. Essentially, a connection will allow the user to move their consciousness to an intangible realm of code and archives. A similar system is being developed for use by humans and mutants, mostly in the vein of virtual gaming.
 
C'mon Aon, gimme a break.

Heeeeyooo.

Anyway. Thanks for clearing that up. I was going to ask but conveniently forgot, like most things.

Oh and do want Aethitron. Gimme gimme.
 
-drops in through the ceiling-

Name: Ryan Cox aka Bow
Age: 25
Race: Human/Cyborg
Known Background: Ryan joined the organization from a rather dim history. Immediately he proved to be a dangerous marksman, but with a high-powered rifle and elevated position Ryan became death incarnate. After three years of testing and training it was found that no matter the hidden past, Ryan was trustworthy and he was placed on active duty. During the three years Ryan had undergone one change only, cybernetic eyes, not only did these improve his shooting, they fed him all the data he needed on his targets.

He has no interest in any weapon in the medium range and lower, he can use them with devastating effect if pressured into it, but he will always prefer the high ground and a powerful weapon capable of huge distances.
Source of Power: Cybernetic implants
Abilities: Ryan is an excellent marksman
Appearance: 5'9", 180lbs, Ryan wears his brown hair cropped short, his face is mostly hidden behind a featureless mask, underneath the mask his face is a mass of scars. Lean muscled, extremely fit, his eyes are basically featureless. On his torso a tatoo of a dragon in flight covers his back and on his chest scars of what seem to be an attack by a wild animal
Additional Background: Ryan came from a problematic household, most of the scars he carries come from beatings from his parents and older brothers. He escaped them by slipping on to a boat and earned his keep by working on the boat. His remarkable marksmanship brought him under the attention of the Corporation's recruits, after various tests it became apparant that it was not a mutation or any other enhancement, it was all natural. Ryan tends to keep to himself due to his heavily scarred face.

Official Notes:

"Struggle to mesh with any team, does his job and disappears. Not suitable for normal team work."

"Loner and recluse, speaks only when spoken to. Value as long range support makes him irreplaceable. Suggest psyciatric evaluation and treatment."

"A man who seems to behave slightly unhinged, remains stable under fire. Hidden past may give answer a few questions. Research is needed."
 
I was thinking about that. If you want I can play 2 characters and make 1 a female if you want.
 
Thanks for the offer, wombat. I had thought that, worse case scenario, I could play more than one character as well.

For now let's hold off and see if we can get any babes on our hook.

/wriggles pole
 
Back
Top