Votes: 41 91.1%
  • Not sure, but I'd love to watch...

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Not really...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
PS: didn't make the poll public, so I can't see who voted what...pity...:confused:

Hi Beauties,
I am craving to have my boobs worshipped by women...:eek:
What can I do? This is my kink...
In case you love it, post a comment or PM me...
And please: you can do better that just saying: I'd love to kiss, caress and suckle them...be creative...:kiss:

Last edited:
What woman wouldn't want to worship your breasts! Of course I'd caress and bite them but would also love to have you fuck my pussy with them and then I'd have a lot of fun licking the honey off of them!!!
Turnabout is fair play and I'd love have someone worship my big ass!

in case you voted yes...

send me a PM...
attachment.php
<---Me!:kiss:

PS: didn't make the poll public, so I can't see who voted what...pity...:confused:

Hi Beauties,
I am craving to have my boobs worshipped by women...:eek:
What can I do? This is my kink...
In case you love it, post a comment or PM me...
And please: you can do better that just saying: I'd love to kiss, caress and suckle them...be creative...:kiss:

I'm here for you hon!

Whoah Nellie, I guess you subscribe to the idea of "the more, the merrier."

To be honest, I've never even had a manage a trois. My inclinations toward domination/submission, jealousy etc are only related to sexual desires. Outside of sex, I don't put anyone above me or below me.

To be honest, I've never even had a manage a trois. My inclinations toward domination/submission, jealousy etc are only related to sexual desires. Outside of sex, I don't put anyone above me or below me.

Wow, that is some pretty complicated/sophisticated desire.

20 positive voters

wow, quite a lot...so don't be shy...send me a PM and describe, what you'd like to do to my breasts...;)
and don't they look like they deserve your worshipping? Craving for it?
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Beautiful. Yes, I would worship not only your titties but also your entire body pretty lady.

👱🏼‍♀️❤️♥️😍

Back