Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golly - getting sooo.....excited. Missed playing with Daddy and my sisters and thinking about the lump Daddy PA wants to give me......and the SPANKING Daddy M wants to give me......and Sister Simone wanting my panties to give to Daddy....

My little hands creeping down to my blue satin panties and rubbing myself.....my panties are getting all wet......

Golly - getting sooo.....excited. Missed playing with Daddy and my sisters and thinking about the lump Daddy PA wants to give me......and the SPANKING Daddy M wants to give me......and Sister Simone wanting my panties to give to Daddy....

My little hands creeping down to my blue satin panties and rubbing myself.....my panties are getting all wet......

Sitting down in the chair...
Simone to and Peaches come sit on Daddy's lap. We need to punish Peaches for being gone to long:devil:

I don't want to take them off yet - Daddy wants them 'messy'........so I just keep rubbing myself through the silk material for now..... Spreading my legs a little wider and leaning back in the chair some more. Moving the gusset to one side so I can run my fingers over the wet, swollen lips......sliding a finger down the middle.....over the little rosebud and then all the way back up and over the pearl....

I don't want to take them off yet - Daddy wants them 'messy'........so I just keep rubbing myself through the silk material for now..... Spreading my legs a little wider and leaning back in the chair some more. Moving the gusset to one side so I can run my fingers over the wet, swollen lips......sliding a finger down the middle.....over the little rosebud and then all the way back up and over the pearl....

i help sis peach, first rubbing her shoulders, then massaging her breasts...playing with and pinching her nipples while she rubs her fingers through her slit...then i kiss sis, sloppy and wet on her mouth, my tongue tasting her...i sigh, it's been so long since i've tasted Peaches on my tongue...i lick down her neck, suckle a nipple and then...lick the sweet musky satin between her legs...yummy indeed...

Thinking about Daddy M watching as I play with myself - sliding my fingers over and around.....Thinking about Daddy's magic tongue on me and using my fingers like they are Daddy's tongue...... Ohhhhh my........so wet and hot.......

i help sis peach, first rubbing her shoulders, then massaging her breasts...playing with and pinching her nipples while she rubs her fingers through her slit...then i kiss sis, sloppy and wet on her mouth, my tongue tasting her...i sigh, it's been so long since i've tasted Peaches on my tongue...i lick down her neck, suckle a nipple and then...lick the sweet musky satin between her legs...yummy indeed...

Peaches has been bad Simone. And we need to discipline her. Go and het daddy's belt... and a toy perhaps. Surprise daddy:rose:

Thinking about Daddy M watching as I play with myself - sliding my fingers over and around.....Thinking about Daddy's magic tongue on me and using my fingers like they are Daddy's tongue...... Ohhhhh my........so wet and hot.......

Thinking it has been to long since Peaches has tasted daddy's cock.

(Wrapping my hands gently around Simone's head - cradling her skull as she moves between my legs...... Hisssing with delight as her tongue touches the swollen bead between my thighs....)

"Ohhhhhhh Simone......sweet sister........it's been so long......."

Peaches has been bad Simone. And we need to discipline her. Go and het daddy's belt... and a toy perhaps. Surprise daddy:rose:

*naughty grin*...yes Daddy...*runs up to Daddy M's room and grabs his thick leather belt, nipple clamps, butt plug, handcuffs, flogger and lube...bounces down the stairs with my arms full*...How's this Daddy?

*naughty grin*...yes Daddy...*runs up to Daddy M's room and grabs his thick leather belt, nipple clamps, butt plug, handcuffs, flogger and lube...bounces down the stairs with my arms full*...How's this Daddy?

Mmm. Little girl, I like how you think.
Peaches, you will now do whatever daddy and Simone tell you.
On your knees little one:devil:

(While Simone goes to get Daddy's belt and......something.....I crawl over to Daddy on my hands and knees. Crawling up between Daddy's knees I begin to undo Daddy's belt and coax down his zipper, making sure to keep my hand between the zipper and Daddy's important parts on the inside...... When Daddy's hard cock springs free I lick my lips and look up....)

"May I Daddy?"

(Rolling my eyes at Simone.....I think she missed me too....)

"Yes Daddy...." Staying on my knees

(While Simone goes to get Daddy's belt and......something.....I crawl over to Daddy on my hands and knees. Crawling up between Daddy's knees I begin to undo Daddy's belt and coax down his zipper, making sure to keep my hand between the zipper and Daddy's important parts on the inside...... When Daddy's hard cock springs free I lick my lips and look up....)

"May I Daddy?"

Yes you may Sweets. Start with daddy's balls.
Simone, remember, panties stay on... but Peaches is ready to start her spanking.

(Rolling my eyes at Simone.....I think she missed me too....)

"Yes Daddy...." Staying on my knees

you have no idea how much...but you are definitely about to find out sis...*kisses Peaches hard on the lips while pulling her hair back and angling her head so that she's staring into Daddy M's eyes...*...hands behind your back sis...i have to restrain you, just so that you can't run away again...uh huh...*handcuffs sis's arms behind her back, which pushes her chest forward her perky lickable nipples thrusting and pointing toward Daddy M...i bite her left nipple while clamping the right with a nipple clamp...i do the same to the other nipple, twisting the clamps when i finish...* very nice indeed...what do you think, Daddy M?

you have no idea how much...but you are definitely about to find out sis...*kisses Peaches hard on the lips while pulling her hair back and angling her head so that she's staring into Daddy M's eyes...*...hands behind your back sis...i have to restrain you, just so that you can't run away again...uh huh...*handcuffs sis's arms behind her back, which pushes her chest forward her perky lickable nipples thrusting and pointing toward Daddy M...i bite her left nipple while clamping the right with a nipple clamp...i do the same to the other nipple, twisting the clamps when i finish...* very nice indeed...what do you think, Daddy M?

Mmm, very nice Simone. Leaning over and giving you a kiss while my hand tugs the chain up on the clamps.... Peaches, about Daddy's cock and balls?

(Tears forming in my eyes from the smart of the nipple clamps....and Daddy's sharp tug on the chain - Inching forward on my knees so that I can bend forward without using my hands and begin to lick and suck Daddy's balls, mouthing each one and running my tongue around, over and under it before sucking it into my mouth and sucking his balls - one at a time - humming quietly)

(Tears forming in my eyes from the smart of the nipple clamps....and Daddy's sharp tug on the chain - Inching forward on my knees so that I can bend forward without using my hands and begin to lick and suck Daddy's balls, mouthing each one and running my tongue around, over and under it before sucking it into my mouth and sucking his balls - one at a time - humming quietly)
Wrapping my hand in Peaches hair, pulling her mouth tighter against me... waiting for little Simone to begin

"Waiting with a mix of eagerness and anxiety for Simone to start my 'spanking'.... knowing I CANNOT....better not....bite Daddy if she catches me hard....."

(Continuing to suck Daddy's balls eagerly - switching from side to side, occasionally running my tongue up to the head of his cock where the pre-cum is starting to ooze)

Wrapping my hand in Peaches hair, pulling her mouth tighter against me... waiting for little Simone to begin

*<WEG>

I get behind sis Peaches while she sucks on Daddy M's balls, stroking his shaft and pressing the front of my body against the back of hers...when she finally takes Daddy's cock deep into her throat, my real work begins...i massage her clit, just a little bit to offset the pain i inflict by twisting the nipple clamps from time to time...i kiss down her smooth back, along her spine, licking until goosebumps pop up on her flesh and she moans around Daddy's cock thrusting in and out of her hot little mouth...i coat my middle finger in lube, then push the satin aside and slide my finger into her tight puckered hole...i spread the lube around, using two fingers, working her little rosebud open...then i remove my fingers, lube the butt plug and force it deep inside her as Daddy M fucks her mouth harder and harder...*

"Waiting with a mix of eagerness and anxiety for Simone to start my 'spanking'.... knowing I CANNOT....better not....bite Daddy if she catches me hard....."

(Continuing to suck Daddy's balls eagerly - switching from side to side, occasionally running my tongue up to the head of his cock where the pre-cum is starting to ooze)

*once the butt plug is placed and sis is going to town on Daddy's cock, i wait for her to finish...*

i promise sis Peaches, this is going to hurt...a lot...but next time you feel like leaving your sisters and Daddies high and dry without your sweet deliciousness for months, you'll have this to remind you that you are so :heart:ed that we must do this so that you remember it always, sexy sis...:kiss:

*<WEG>

I get behind sis Peaches while she sucks on Daddy M's balls, stroking his shaft and pressing the front of my body against the back of hers...when she finally takes Daddy's cock deep into her throat, my real work begins...i massage her clit, just a little bit to offset the pain i inflict by twisting the nipple clamps from time to time...i kiss down her smooth back, along her spine, licking until goosebumps pop up on her flesh and she moans around Daddy's cock thrusting in and out of her hot little mouth...i coat my middle finger in lube, then push the satin aside and slide my finger into her tight puckered hole...i spread the lube around, using two fingers, working her little rosebud open...then i remove my fingers, lube the butt plug and force it deep inside her as Daddy M fucks her mouth harder and harder...*

*once the butt plug is placed and sis is going to town on Daddy's cock, i wait for her to finish...*

i promise sis Peaches, this is going to hurt...a lot...but next time you feel like leaving your sisters and Daddies high and dry without your sweet deliciousness for months, you'll have this to remind you that you are so :heart:ed that we must do this so that you remember it always, sexy sis...:kiss:

(My mouth is full of Daddy's cock and he is steadily fucking my mouth now. I can taste the salty pre-cum and feel my wetness increasing as I want very much to have him cum in my mouth.... As my sweet sister tortures me and delights me at every turn her beautiful mouth kisses and licks down my back and I can feel her hard nipples pressing against me every time she reaches around to twist the nipple clamps or rub my clit.......Oh Sis......spank me.....love me......make me cum for you......when Daddy is done with me grind your sweet pussy into my mouth and let me make you cum and cum and cum...... I've missed you all so....... Show me how much you love me......... I think these things but cannot speak them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back