What's the deal with these shemales?

I have to disagree. The girl in your theory was born that way.

You were talking about "genetic women". So I want to clarify: do you believe that somebody with XY chromosomes can be a "genetic woman" or not?

(re. 'born this way':)
Trannies, or shemales are not.

Obviously we can't ask a newborn baby how it identifies, but many transsexuals are emphatic on the fact that they have ALWAYS identified that way, as long as they can remember.

It's not hard to find this stuff out. I just googled "transsexual life experience" (BTW, "trannie" is best avoided, it tends to have offensive connotations) and clicked a few links from the first page of hits. Some examples:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/nov/03/what-not-to-ask-a-transsexual

"I could tell people that I had never felt comfortable in a male body, nor with the expectations that came with it"

http://www.experienceproject.com/group_stories.php?g=831

"I have spent my whole life knowing I am a woman in a man's body"

"I've been aware of a difference in myself since my earliest years"

"It took me a long time to figure out why I have always been so different"

"I'm transsexual. I have always known I was, ever since I was four."

And if you had notice that I did not mention anything about periods. There is so much more to being a woman than just periods

Absolutely right, but let's not stop there. Try these sentences on for size:

"There is so much more to being a woman than just a cervix."

"There is so much more to being a woman than just a uterus."

"There is so much more to being a woman than just chromosomes."

,although that contribute majorly into, but there's more to us than meets the eye. Why would a man wants to be a woman is beyond me,waaaaaaayyyyyyy beyond me. It's like someone who has perfectly good walking legs,wants to be paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of their life.

So if being a woman is such a disadvantage, why do you want to be a woman? Why not present yourself as a man and enjoy the benefits?

The answer to that question might help understand why many trans women feel the way they do.

You were talking about "genetic women". So I want to clarify: do you believe that somebody with XY chromosomes can be a "genetic woman" or not?

(re. 'born this way':)

Obviously we can't ask a newborn baby how it identifies, but many transsexuals are emphatic on the fact that they have ALWAYS identified that way, as long as they can remember.

It's not hard to find this stuff out. I just googled "transsexual life experience" (BTW, "trannie" is best avoided, it tends to have offensive connotations) and clicked a few links from the first page of hits. Some examples:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/nov/03/what-not-to-ask-a-transsexual

"I could tell people that I had never felt comfortable in a male body, nor with the expectations that came with it"

http://www.experienceproject.com/group_stories.php?g=831

"I have spent my whole life knowing I am a woman in a man's body"

"I've been aware of a difference in myself since my earliest years"

"It took me a long time to figure out why I have always been so different"

"I'm transsexual. I have always known I was, ever since I was four."

Absolutely right, but let's not stop there. Try these sentences on for size:

"There is so much more to being a woman than just a cervix."

"There is so much more to being a woman than just a uterus."

"There is so much more to being a woman than just chromosomes."

So if being a woman is such a disadvantage, why do you want to be a woman? Why not present yourself as a man and enjoy the benefits?

The answer to that question might help understand why many trans women feel the way they do.

Yes there is more to being a woman than all those things.There are thing that trannies, and shemales will never understand,because somehow,someway they still think like men. Would a person of one race wants to be someone of another race that gets discriminated against?

You can't make me change my opinion on the matter at hand.People who deliberately wants to be something that have to go through trails, and tribulations, when THEY DON'T HAVE TOO,does not make sense to me at all. Tell me on any logical thinking world does that make sense? They know they were privileged the moment they were born, just because they were male.Why change that?

Although I love being a woman, and love the benefits that I get from,whatever they may be,but You have to realize we are living in a male dominated world,where ,males already have privilege once they are born. Why throw that away.like it's nothing?

I am not trying to be a bigot.But come on, lets get real here. They can whatever the hell they want to with their own bodies. I am just baffled.

Yes there is more to being a woman than all those things.There are thing that trannies, and shemales will never understand,because somehow,someway they still think like men.

You've already made it pretty clear that you don't know the first thing about trans issues. You've said that you don't understand why a trans woman would "want" to be that way. You continue using offensive terms for transsexuals after being told that they're offensive...

All in all, it's pretty clear that you have no fucking clue how trans people think, so your opinion about these mystical things that transsexuals "will never understand" is about as meaningful as my cocker spaniel's views on Norman Rockwell.

(Let me be clear on one thing, BTW: I am not slamming you simply because you're unable to empathise with transsexuality. Empathy is hard, especially when something is way outside your own experience; I still can't get into the mindset of people who like F1 racing or Justin Bieber. But the way I deal with that is by not making claims about the mindset of people who like those things. I simply assume that they have valid reasons for what they do, I don't go around trying to explain that their mindset is incorrect, and I expect that they'll treat me with the same courtesy.)

Would a person of one race wants to be someone of another race that gets discriminated against?

Probably not. And if you think racial discrimination is bad - or the discrimination you experience as a woman - well, the experience of a female transsexual is much much worse.

Trans women get an exceptionally shitty deal in life: they're at high risk of rape, murder, suicide, poverty, just about anything bad you can think of. They have to jump through hoops to get permission for surgical/chemical transition (if they choose that path), and in most countries they have to pay a large amount of money to get their genitals surgically rearranged.

So the fact that they still do it should be a great big clue that your assumptions about "how they think" are wrong.

You can't make me change my opinion on the matter at hand.

Yes, I'd already formed the impression that you were quite comfortable with your existing opinion. But I'm still going to call it out.

People who deliberately wants to be something that have to go through trails, and tribulations, when THEY DON'T HAVE TOO,does not make sense to me at all. Tell me on any logical thinking world does that make sense? They know they were privileged the moment they were born, just because they were male.Why change that?

Indeed. And when the world does something that doesn't match your understanding of how things should be, that's a clue that your understanding is wrong. It's no use telling the world that it's being nonsensical; it's not going to budge for you.

Although I love being a woman, and love the benefits that I get from,whatever they may be,

...what?

but You have to realize we are living in a male dominated world,where ,males already have privilege once they are born. Why throw that away.like it's nothing?

"like it's nothing?"

I can assure you that every single trans person I know has been very much aware of the privilege they give up by living as transsexual. (And yes, that includes the trans men; while they pick up some male privilege with people who don't know they're trans, they still cop plenty of the discrimination etc that trans folk experience).

I am not trying to be a bigot.

I don't think you are trying. But you're not making any effort not to be a bigot, either. You're happily pre-judging trans people based on your own uninformed guesses about how transsexuality works, and you remain "baffled" because you're not trying to learn.

But come on, lets get real here. They can whatever the hell they want to with their own bodies.

That's good. But can they also do that without being told by cis folk that they're "not real women" and "just playing pretend"? Or is respect too much to ask for? Should they be satisfied with some sort of condescending tolerance?

I was not saying you should only be limited to natural born women.I thought people like you,would go after others such as yourself, and men, and that's it. No biological women involved.
Yanno, Vicki, you seem to think a lot of things about people without any actual basis for thinking that way.

It's always worth checking out your hypotheses with a little researchbefor you form your theory or present it as fact.

Asking is often an acceptable way to learn; however, TELLING people what you think, when they are the subject of your thoughts and what you think is incorrect-- will often anger your companions to the point where they won't answer any more questions at all.

You're getting close. Just saying.

You've already made it pretty clear that you don't know the first thing about trans issues. You've said that you don't understand why a trans woman would "want" to be that way. You continue using offensive terms for transsexuals after being told that they're offensive...

All in all, it's pretty clear that you have no fucking clue how trans people think, so your opinion about these mystical things that transsexuals "will never understand" is about as meaningful as my cocker spaniel's views on Norman Rockwell.

(Let me be clear on one thing, BTW: I am not slamming you simply because you're unable to empathise with transsexuality. Empathy is hard, especially when something is way outside your own experience; I still can't get into the mindset of people who like F1 racing or Justin Bieber. But the way I deal with that is by not making claims about the mindset of people who like those things. I simply assume that they have valid reasons for what they do, I don't go around trying to explain that their mindset is incorrect, and I expect that they'll treat me with the same courtesy.)

Probably not. And if you think racial discrimination is bad - or the discrimination you experience as a woman - well, the experience of a female transsexual is much much worse.

Trans women get an exceptionally shitty deal in life: they're at high risk of rape, murder, suicide, poverty, just about anything bad you can think of. They have to jump through hoops to get permission for surgical/chemical transition (if they choose that path), and in most countries they have to pay a large amount of money to get their genitals surgically rearranged.

So the fact that they still do it should be a great big clue that your assumptions about "how they think" are wrong.

Yes, I'd already formed the impression that you were quite comfortable with your existing opinion. But I'm still going to call it out.

Indeed. And when the world does something that doesn't match your understanding of how things should be, that's a clue that your understanding is wrong. It's no use telling the world that it's being nonsensical; it's not going to budge for you.

...what?

"like it's nothing?"

I can assure you that every single trans person I know has been very much aware of the privilege they give up by living as transsexual. (And yes, that includes the trans men; while they pick up some male privilege with people who don't know they're trans, they still cop plenty of the discrimination etc that trans folk experience).

I don't think you are trying. But you're not making any effort not to be a bigot, either. You're happily pre-judging trans people based on your own uninformed guesses about how transsexuality works, and you remain "baffled" because you're not trying to learn.

That's good. But can they also do that without being told by cis folk that they're "not real women" and "just playing pretend"? Or is respect too much to ask for? Should they be satisfied with some sort of condescending tolerance?

#
Well if they get discriminated against, shouldn't the most logical way,is not go through all that on purpose? And I highly doubt they get more discrimination,and raped,harassed more so than women.I can give you a huge list of rapes that went on recently of women. So please do not pull they get the shittier end of the stick when they DO NOT HAVE TO. It's like a Jewish going to a Neo-Nazi meeting saying "Hey everyone I am Jewish lets be friends."

And boo hoo poor them having to pay for surgery, and medical help just like everyone else in this world. Wow they have it very hard.

Did you know some women can't even walk down the street without getting harassed?

So no your argument will be always irrelevant to me because, THEY KNOWTHEY CAN HAVE A BETTER LIFE,IF THEY STAYED HOW THEY WERE BORN.THEY KNOW THE WORLD CAN BE THEIR OYSTER,AND THEY DO EVERYTHING THEY WANTED, AND THEN SOME.THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE CALLED BITCH, HOE, SLUT, JUST BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO GIVE OUT THEIR PHONE NUMBER.THEY ARE PRIVILEGED BEYOND FROM THE MOMENT THEY WERE BORN,SWEETIE,WHY WOULD THEY CHANGE THAT?

And I have not disrespected anyone. If these want to be called whoever the they want,then it's whatever.But I am sticking to my guns. I feel like I am justified in thinking the way do.I am sorry, you cannot change the way God made you. I don't give a shit how advanced science is, they cannot change DNA, and the bones. The truth lies within. I did not meant for this thread to turn out like this,btw.

The more the I will argue with you the more you and others will hate my beliefs. I strongly suggest you will not comment at me ever again. I am for The LGBT community, hence is why I am on this thread,but this subject you are debating about, you not will not like what I have to say.AT ALL. So before the flame war starts, and get out if hand,I will not say anything else to you.

Yanno, Vicki, you seem to think a lot of things about people without any actual basis for thinking that way.

It's always worth checking out your hypotheses with a little researchbefor you form your theory or present it as fact.

Asking is often an acceptable way to learn; however, TELLING people what you think, when they are the subject of your thoughts and what you think is incorrect-- will often anger your companions to the point where they won't answer any more questions at all.

You're getting close. Just saying.

Yeah, I know I my bad. It was just unheard of to me.

I am not into shemales. But, one of my pals pretty much tries to exclusively date them. He says it is the best of both worlds because he can suck them off and look up at a beautiful pair of tits. Personally, I don't see how that makes you "straight" but to each their own? I don't know.

I am not into shemales. But, one of my pals pretty much tries to exclusively date them. He says it is the best of both worlds because he can suck them off and look up at a beautiful pair of tits. Personally, I don't see how that makes you "straight" but to each their own? I don't know.

I don't see how they can label themselves as "straight" I mean a cock is a cock.And a man is a man, no matter what they try to do. But if they like it, then that's on them.Let them have a ball.

And what do you mean tries to date exclusively? Is he having any problems?

The more the I will argue with you the more you and others will hate my beliefs. I strongly suggest you will not comment at me ever again. I am for The LGBT community, hence is why I am on this thread,but this subject you are debating about, you not will not like what I have to say.AT ALL. So before the flame war starts, and get out if hand,I will not say anything else to you.
Who cares what you say?

You've demonstrated your ignorance, your fundy notions, and shown no sign that you want to learn or listen. You've gotten answers to your questions, you don't like the answers, and now you're just trolling.

Who cares what you say?

You've demonstrated your ignorance, your fundy notions, and shown no sign that you want to learn or listen. You've gotten answers to your questions, you don't like the answers, and now you're just trolling.

I am not trolling, and actually most of the answers left me with more questions,so I am to the point of giving up,and face facts that maybe some things are not meant to be understood.Just leave it alone, and hope it does not bother you.That is what I got out of all this.

#
Well if they get discriminated against, shouldn't the most logical way,is not go through all that on purpose?

Like I said before: if you get discriminated against as a woman, wouldn't it be logical for you to pass as a male instead?

And I highly doubt they get more discrimination,and raped,harassed more so than women.

You are an ignorant fuckwit. There's no shame in being ignorant - everybody is born that way - but the "fuckwit" part happens when you persist in spewing your uninformed guesses instead of taking a few minutes to check your facts.

In the real world: trans women get all the same crap cis women get, and they also get a bonus serving for being trans. Some links on the subject:

http://transequality.org/PDFs/NTDS_Report.pdf National (US) Transgender Discrimination Survey (also includes other gender-nonconforming, though most respondents were transgender). "Highlights" include:

- 41% reported attempting suicide, compared to 1.6% in the general population.

- Of those who revealed transgender/etc status in school, 78% experienced harassment and 12% sexual violence [during school, that is]; 15% left school as a result of discrimination.

- Trans people had double the national rate of unemployment (4x for trans people of colour).

- 90% either experienced harassment/discrimination at work, or concealed their identity to avoid it. 26% reported having lost a job due to their gender identity.

- Respondents lived in extreme poverty (15% had a household income of under $10k/year, compared to 4% in the general population). 16% reported being forced to work in the underground economy (e.g. sex work or drugs) for income.

- 19% were refused a home/apartment and 11% had been evicted due to their identity; 19% were homeless at some point in their life because of it. 55% of those who tried to access a homeless shelter were harassed, 29% were turned away, and 22% were sexually assaulted by residents or staff.

- 19% were refused medical care due to their trans status (much higher among PoC).

...and there's much more there, but I doubt you're listening.

http://www.thelocal.se/41870/20120706/"A transgender woman who was the victim of an attempted rape has appealed a Swedish court’s decision to clear the offender of the charges after the court argued the rape was "impossible" because the victim was still biologically a man."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyra_Hunter"Tyra Hunter was an African-American pre-operative transsexual woman who died after being injured as a passenger in a car accident and being refused emergency medical care. Emergency medical technicians at the scene of the accident uttered derogatory epithets and withdrew medical care after discovering that she had male genitalia, and ER staff at DC General Hospital subsequently provided dilatory and inadequate care."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Teena Brandon Teena was a trans man. After he was outed, his 'friends' stripped him and raped him. Despite their threats he reported it to the police (who managed to lose the rape kit), but the sheriff was more interested in his transsexuality, and declined to arrest the rapists, who then came back and murdered Teena along with two others.

I can give you a huge list of rapes that went on recently of women. So please do not pull they get the shittier end of the stick when they DO NOT HAVE TO.

So why don't those non-trans women avoid rape by passing as men? I keep asking these questions and you keep dodging them.

It's like a Jewish going to a Neo-Nazi meeting saying "Hey everyone I am Jewish lets be friends."

Actually, it's more like a Jewish person being attacked by a Neo-Nazi simply for being visibly Jewish in public. (Except that the Neo-Nazi is much more likely to be arrested for it.)

Did you know some women can't even walk down the street without getting harassed?

Yes, cupcake, I am extremely well aware of that. Trans people get all that and more - and frequently it comes from the cops and medics who are supposed to be protecting them.

So no your argument will be always irrelevant to me because, THEY KNOWTHEY CAN HAVE A BETTER LIFE,IF THEY STAYED HOW THEY WERE BORN.THEY KNOW THE WORLD CAN BE THEIR OYSTER,AND THEY DO EVERYTHING THEY WANTED, AND THEN SOME.THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE CALLED BITCH, HOE, SLUT, JUST BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO GIVE OUT THEIR PHONE NUMBER.THEY ARE PRIVILEGED BEYOND FROM THE MOMENT THEY WERE BORN,SWEETIE,WHY WOULD THEY CHANGE THAT?

You know you could have a better life, if only you passed as a man. The world could be your oyster, yada yada. Why wouldn't you do that?

And I have not disrespected anyone. If these want to be called whoever the they want,then it's whatever.But I am sticking to my guns. I feel like I am justified in thinking the way do.I am sorry, you cannot change the way God made you. I don't give a shit how advanced science is, they cannot change DNA, and the bones.

In my experience, when somebody invokes DNA as an argument for gender binaries, it usually means something like this:

"Hi, I flunked high-school biology and I don't actually know what DNA is or even what those letters stand for. I certainly don't know anything of the complexities of how sexual characteristics actually develop. But I don't want to sound like an ignorant bigot, so if I say 'DNA' maybe it will give my bigotry a science-y veneer."

You still haven't explained what counts as a "genetic woman", and you still haven't explained how you have this mystic ability to reach inside trans people's minds and know that they're not thinking like REAL women.

The truth lies within. I did not meant for this thread to turn out like this,btw.

Yeah, I find that when people spew bigoted bullshit they're quite often surprised when somebody calls them out on it.

The more the I will argue with you the more you and others will hate my beliefs. I strongly suggest you will not comment at me ever again.

I refer you to the reply given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram.

I am for The LGBT community,

AHAHAHAHAHA

hence is why I am on this thread,but this subject you are debating about, you not will not like what I have to say.AT ALL.

Yes, I think we'd already established that.

So before the flame war starts, and get out if hand,I will not say anything else to you.

Suits me. Although I have my doubts about your ability to keep that particular promise.

Agreed. They will soon find out, the hardships us "bio" women have to go through.Although I really do not understand why would some want to be something, or someone that have face discrimination.For what's it worth, although I love being a black woman, I would LOOOOVVVVVVEEEE to experience the wonderful life of being a 6'8'' handsome white man. They have it all. For like a month

And racist to boot.

You know what a 6'8" white man has? Knots on his head from running into door casings, disgust about being told he has it all, and a lifetime of people telling him he should be a basketball player; even though he's white.

Maybe It'd be cool to be an irrational, ignorant black woman for a bit; get a free pass to be a hateful racist, homophobic, transphobic cunt, with whom it's politically incorrect to disagree. A virtual ticket to be hateful.

These Queen Vicki threads are all just hatemongering troll material.

And racist to boot.

You know what a 6'8" white man has? Knots on his head from running into door casings, disgust about being told he has it all, and a lifetime of people telling him he should be a basketball player; even though he's white.

Maybe It'd be cool to be an irrational, ignorant black woman for a bit; get a free pass to be a hateful racist, homophobic, transphobic cunt, with whom it's politically incorrect to disagree. A virtual ticket to be hateful.

These Queen Vicki threads are all just hatemongering troll material.

HAHAHA.OH My GOD.How was that racist? I strongly suggest you check out my white privilege thread I started in the GB.Me racists, and my remark being racist? Now that funny, as hell.

Like I said before: if you get discriminated against as a woman, wouldn't it be logical for you to pass as a male instead?

You are an ignorant fuckwit. There's no shame in being ignorant - everybody is born that way - but the "fuckwit" part happens when you persist in spewing your uninformed guesses instead of taking a few minutes to check your facts.

In the real world: trans women get all the same crap cis women get, and they also get a bonus serving for being trans. Some links on the subject:

http://transequality.org/PDFs/NTDS_Report.pdf National (US) Transgender Discrimination Survey (also includes other gender-nonconforming, though most respondents were transgender). "Highlights" include:

- 41% reported attempting suicide, compared to 1.6% in the general population.

- Of those who revealed transgender/etc status in school, 78% experienced harassment and 12% sexual violence [during school, that is]; 15% left school as a result of discrimination.

- Trans people had double the national rate of unemployment (4x for trans people of colour).

- 90% either experienced harassment/discrimination at work, or concealed their identity to avoid it. 26% reported having lost a job due to their gender identity.

- Respondents lived in extreme poverty (15% had a household income of under $10k/year, compared to 4% in the general population). 16% reported being forced to work in the underground economy (e.g. sex work or drugs) for income.

- 19% were refused a home/apartment and 11% had been evicted due to their identity; 19% were homeless at some point in their life because of it. 55% of those who tried to access a homeless shelter were harassed, 29% were turned away, and 22% were sexually assaulted by residents or staff.

- 19% were refused medical care due to their trans status (much higher among PoC).

...and there's much more there, but I doubt you're listening.

http://www.thelocal.se/41870/20120706/"A transgender woman who was the victim of an attempted rape has appealed a Swedish court’s decision to clear the offender of the charges after the court argued the rape was "impossible" because the victim was still biologically a man."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyra_Hunter"Tyra Hunter was an African-American pre-operative transsexual woman who died after being injured as a passenger in a car accident and being refused emergency medical care. Emergency medical technicians at the scene of the accident uttered derogatory epithets and withdrew medical care after discovering that she had male genitalia, and ER staff at DC General Hospital subsequently provided dilatory and inadequate care."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Teena Brandon Teena was a trans man. After he was outed, his 'friends' stripped him and raped him. Despite their threats he reported it to the police (who managed to lose the rape kit), but the sheriff was more interested in his transsexuality, and declined to arrest the rapists, who then came back and murdered Teena along with two others.

So why don't those non-trans women avoid rape by passing as men? I keep asking these questions and you keep dodging them.

Actually, it's more like a Jewish person being attacked by a Neo-Nazi simply for being visibly Jewish in public. (Except that the Neo-Nazi is much more likely to be arrested for it.)

Yes, cupcake, I am extremely well aware of that. Trans people get all that and more - and frequently it comes from the cops and medics who are supposed to be protecting them.

You know you could have a better life, if only you passed as a man. The world could be your oyster, yada yada. Why wouldn't you do that?

In my experience, when somebody invokes DNA as an argument for gender binaries, it usually means something like this:

You still haven't explained what counts as a "genetic woman", and you still haven't explained how you have this mystic ability to reach inside trans people's minds and know that they're not thinking like REAL women.

Yeah, I find that when people spew bigoted bullshit they're quite often surprised when somebody calls them out on it.

I refer you to the reply given in the case of Arkell v. Pressdram.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, I think we'd already established that.

Suits me. Although I have my doubts about your ability to keep that particular promise.

I am not being a bigot.I am sticking to my guns, that's it. I love being a woman, and although I would like experience what's it's like being a man for a month I would admittedly go back to being a woman. I love the skin I'm so me changing into a man permanently is a no go for me.

And as for Trans people getting harassed by cops, and other authorities, I can say the same thing.Whenever someone as gets bothered for being born what God gave them. Peace out,cunt.

Last edited:
Ok I shouldn't be doing this before coffee..

Wow, I just learned a lot about the TG community, and not from the OP. It was the aggressive thread title that caught my eye.

Since next Tuesday comes along lets put things into perspective.

Can you vote? Are you a legal citizen of the US ( or another country) are you a productive member of society? Do you pay taxes and work to support you or other members of your household?

Then I don't care what box you check on your medical forms.

In the end we are all looking for the same thing, some to love who we are on the inside. Problem with US society is we are thinking grass is always greener on the other side. We covet a lot what other people have.

Anyway I'm just saying thank you for the facts. I think that the OP brought out many of the assumptions that majority of people have when talking about this subject that do not know a lot. I think she takes a lot of presumption in thinking a lot of "people" feel her way about this topic.

So before the flame war starts, and get out if hand,I will not say anything else to you.

...yeah, I called that one right.

I am not being a bigot.I am sticking to my guns, that's it.

Merriam-Webster: bigot, n: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

"Sticking to your guns" in the face of contradictory evidence is the thing that makes you a bigot.

I love being a woman, and although I would like experience what's it's like being a man for a month I would admittedly go back to being a woman. I love the skin I'm so me changing into a man permanently is a no go for me.

Right. A woman's body is what feels natural for you, and even though it comes with some unpleasant baggage, it's where you feel you belong. And if you ever did find yourself in a man's body, you'd want to go back to a woman's body pretty soon.

That's pretty much how many trans women feel about it, except for the word "back".

Peace out,cunt.

I like cunts. I think they're lovely; I'm sorry you don't seem to appreciate them.

But I've said my piece, and since you seem to be pretty heavily armoured against anything in the shape of a clue, I'm going to stick on you ignore for a while (probably to the relief of others in this thread). I won't even notice if you break your promise again by responding.

Although it's not universal, I know female transsexuals who are in lesbian relationships, and males who are mostly interested in guys.

I read an interesting piece about two transgendered biology professors (one male, one female) discussing how they were treated differently before and after their transition, even by people who weren't aware of the transition:

http://www.theage.com.au/national/how-the-sex-bias-prevails-20100514-v4mv.html

that is a good article for anyone to read.

I don't do high profile work like that of the persons in the story but can still certainly relate to their experiences. I am taken a lot less seriously, my comments taken to be given less credibility and my suggestions are more often dismissed in favor of mens' suggestions.

...yeah, I called that one right.

Merriam-Webster: bigot, n: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

"Sticking to your guns" in the face of contradictory evidence is the thing that makes you a bigot.

Right. A woman's body is what feels natural for you, and even though it comes with some unpleasant baggage, it's where you feel you belong. And if you ever did find yourself in a man's body, you'd want to go back to a woman's body pretty soon.

That's pretty much how many trans women feel about it, except for the word "back".

I like cunts. I think they're lovely; I'm sorry you don't seem to appreciate them.

But I've said my piece, and since you seem to be pretty heavily armoured against anything in the shape of a clue, I'm going to stick on you ignore for a while (probably to the relief of others in this thread). I won't even notice if you break your promise again by responding.

Awww. You are putting me on ignore how thoughtful of you?

I'm just curious why the op would consider this particular attraction "insulting". There is plenty of room in this world for all types and I'm quite confident in saying that the number of men who like females far outweigh to those who like TS . The one thing I've learned as I've grown older is that sexuality is a very fluid thing that exists along a large continuum and to attempt to make sense of it is a fool's errand. Let people enjoy what they enjoy (as long as it doesnt harm others) and be at peace with it.

I'm just curious why the op would consider this particular attraction "insulting". There is plenty of room in this world for all types and I'm quite confident in saying that the number of men who like females far outweigh to those who like TS . The one thing I've learned as I've grown older is that sexuality is a very fluid thing that exists along a large continuum and to attempt to make sense of it is a fool's errand. Let people enjoy what they enjoy (as long as it doesnt harm others) and be at peace with it.

Hmm I guess you are right.I think the guys actually like t-girls are 20-25%,even then reading, doing some research on the subject,some of the tgirls the guys only wanted their cocks, and nothing else.

Which is kind of sad.

Last edited:
I think for a lot of guys who're into t-girls, it's a safe way to begin to explore the possibility that we're bisexual. As time goes on, we still appreciate them, but we also become more comfortable admitting to ourselves that it's not just the t-girls we like, but we also just like cock. It's a personal evolution of sexuality. Of course, some guys never progress past the point of liking t-girls, and that's fine too. Each person defines their sexuality in their own way.

What's somewhat insulting is the objectification of the transgender community. There are respectful ways to be into partially-transitioned male-to-female transsexuals, and there are disrespectful ways.

Why do these so called "straight men" like them?I have notice a growing number of these so called "straight men" that are into trannies, and shemales, and to me it's kind of insulting,but whatever.I just don't understand it, and I would like to get some "straight guys" feedback as to why they prefer shemales over real women.

One explanation I've seen offered is that it has to do with male perceptions growing up. That women have breasts is really kind of self evident if you look at one even with clothing on but since guys don't get to see our pussies they have to speculate. The idea goes that the logical thing guys come up with pre sex ed is that women and men have basicly the same plumbing. Granted I think its a theory with a lot of problems but its as close to a "scientifc" attempt to explain it as I've seen.

I think for a lot of guys who're into t-girls, it's a safe way to begin to explore the possibility that we're bisexual. As time goes on, we still appreciate them, but we also become more comfortable admitting to ourselves that it's not just the t-girls we like, but we also just like cock. It's a personal evolution of sexuality. Of course, some guys never progress past the point of liking t-girls, and that's fine too. Each person defines their sexuality in their own way.

What's somewhat insulting is the objectification of the transgender community. There are respectful ways to be into partially-transitioned male-to-female transsexuals, and there are disrespectful ways.

What I am about to say here is not universal but might be worth considering.

There are differences in the intentions of members of the transgendered community. Your noting "partially-transitioned" male to females is an interesting description. Being "fully" transitioned my experience is that if it is someones intent to "partially" transition, their means for doing so may well differ than that followed by someone like myself.

What I mean is that they may follow much more of a cosmetic/surgical regiment and be less involved in hormone therapy. (This is where I will make a subjective comment) Many (but not all) who go through hormone replacement therapy essentially sterilize themselves.

What I mean is that while still a pre-op, after 6-8 months of hormone therapy, it was very difficult to get an erection and nearly impossible to ejaculate. After a year, that part of me was essentially dead.

For someone to be "shemale" this would be obviously very undesirable. thus the tendency to rely more on cosmetic surgeries and the like to achieve their desired outcome.

Of course too, then there is the range of sexual preferences. Mine was very strongly oriented toward heterosexual men. This along with my sense of gender identity, furthered my reasons to fully transition.

Am not saying any choice is right or wrong, but that gender identity can be kind of a continuum rather than a one or the other choice. We should respect everyone's perspective and choice.

Why do these so called "straight men" like them?I have notice a growing number of these so called "straight men" that are into trannies, and shemales, and to me it's kind of insulting,but whatever.I just don't understand it, and I would like to get some "straight guys" feedback as to why they prefer shemales over real women.

I don't identify as straight, so a tranny or shemale has a lot of appeal to me, on several levels. Just think...with a shemale I get a person to whom their sexualityy is VERY important to them. I get a lover that has a killer body. On just the carnal level, I get great tits and ass, plus a cock to suck as a bonus! She/he can even fuck me if I want.
I get woozy just thinking about it.
The ultimate situation would be my lover, a passable shemale, is our private secret. The neighbors and the rest of the world thinks I'm straight, having it off with a hot woman. But only we know that there's more to the story...I get cock any time I want it.

Back