Tongue fucking

lady_a21

Virgin
One of the things I love more than anything is being tongue fucked. I love feeling a guy's warm, wet tongue darting in and out of my hot, wet pussy. I'd love to experience it with another woman sometime.

Do any other ladies out there love being tongue fucked? Are there any guys who like doing it?

One of the things I love more than anything is being tongue fucked. I love feeling a guy's warm, wet tongue darting in and out of my hot, wet pussy. I'd love to experience it with another woman sometime.

Do any other ladies out there love being tongue fucked? Are there any guys who like doing it?

I love doing it.

Mmmm

I'm glad to here there are guys out there who are into this. What do you like about it? Any hot stories? ;)

Everything

I'm glad to here there are guys out there who are into this. What do you like about it? Any hot stories? ;)

I love to give doggy style tongue fuckings................. So hot and primal!

yep

I was just tongue fucking two nights ago. Doggie, sideways, missionary. Can't get enough.

I love having it done to me..and I love doing it to other women too;)

One of my favorite things is to sit on huuby's face as he tongue ficks me. Who wouldn't love it?

Tifani

One of my favorite things is to sit on huuby's face as he tongue ficks me. Who wouldn't love it?

Tifani

exactly.

i enjoy giving oral in any position, but i love having my face straddled.

Nothing better than french kissing the entire vulva and then bury your tongue so deep that your nose is nestled against her clit.... When I inhale and breathe in her essence, the cool rush of air has her over the moon! Only thing that can add to the pleasure is slipping one of my long fingers deep in her butt! Wow.... It's gettin' hot in here!

lady a, sure I love giving it with my tongue; what I like about it?

I can do subtle, nimble and really rapid things with my tongue which pleasure her differently than what I can do with the bigger but 'blunt instrument' of my cock.

I really delight in giving 'respect' to my woman's sex by having my mouth there and loving it, and making sure she knows that I love it.

Si ;)

---

the very first thing that I was taught about sex
was how to properly please a woman with my tongue--,
and my older sister knew what she was talking about.

Lady_a21.....That is an Understatement of my fetish....I luv..and sexually live for oral sex...tongue fucking warm tasty pussy... Until my face goes numb. A1A on my fetish list...My Tongue fucking is unstoppable... I'll even go down further and take it to your back-hole:rose::kiss:

I wish for you....the same for MrsK... to have that oral experience with another woman

Nothing better than eating at the “Y”! My ex loved to be eaten in the 69; I would eat her and play with her asshole at the same time until she covered my face with wetness. Another ex would straddle my face. The more excited she got, the more she would grind her pussy against my face. That is primal and hot!

Love being tongue fucked and in my experience it is better with a woman than a man;) I also love doing it, the taste the smell the feel of her body as her orgasm builds!!

HI all and ladya21

Yes, as I have written and said many times. I absolutely love giving oral sex. And love this and related threads. (lady_21 - turn on your private messages).

G

I enjoy tongue fucking both giving and receiving, but its been a while since I've had a woman, sigh miss it.

As a guy I love doing it nothing makes me harder fast, there is just something amazing about the taste and smell of a hot wet pussy that I can get enough of. Going down on a woman and tougne fucking her is actually my favorite thing to do with a woman.

Have tongue will travel....I luv tongue fucking...your pussy or your back-hole.. I have an unstoppable oral sex fetish

Back