Man roasted to death inside 280 *C industrial oven in accident

Mike_Yates

Literotica's Anti-Hero
This is TRULY a horrific way to die.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olleague-accidentally-locked-switched-on.html

industrial-ovens-c-ia-000099904-4.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the irony between the new AV and a post about people in ovens?

Anyone else notice the irony between the new AV and a post about people in ovens?

Yikes! But in all honesty, I don't think there is any charge Mike's attorney can't beat by mounting a defense based on diminished capacity.

Haha! From my understanding, the Nazis put human corpses inside of ovens to cremate them and dispose of the evidence of genocide. The Jews who were literally shoveled into them were already dead and thus didn't feel a thing.

^ But please correct me if I'm wrong. ^

This poor shmuck was ALIVE when he got trapped inside of an oven.

All of this sounds extremely suspicious to me and like there may have been foul play involved, and it definitely deserves a thorough police investigation to rule out that possibility.

I believe that most industrial sized ovens have a handle on the inside of the door that you can can turn to open it even if it is locked in case some very unfortunate person gets trapped inside.

The same goes for very large safes to prevent a trapped person from suffocating to death inside of them.

Last edited:
Haha! From my understanding, the Nazis put human corpses inside of ovens to cremate them and dispose of the evidence of genocide. The Jews who were literally shoveled into them were already dead and thus didn't feel a thing.

^ But please correct me if I'm wrong. ^

This poor shmuck was ALIVE when he got trapped inside of an oven.

All of this sounds extremely suspicious to me and like there may have been foul play involved, and it definitely deserves a thorough police investigation to rule out that possibility.
The cremation ovens were for corpses, yes. However, there were some occasions where Jews were burned alive, in open pits.

Aka the "Mike-Yates-Neatness-Counts" award.

good-housekeeping-2009-logo-76C5D0EF5A-seeklogo.com.gif

This thread which, I assume, was the inspiration for the Mike Yates "Pick your fate" thread needs to be merged so that all of the original recipe and extra crispy goodness is in one bucket.

Back