Mother/son story I've been trying to get written

january602

Virgin
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Posts
3
Hello,
I was wandering if anyone would be interested in writing a story in the incest/taboo genre that I've been wanting to get written for a while. I was PMing with an author a while ago and he seemed set to write it though pulled out at the last minute for reasons unknown,

The basic premise of the story came from a video I found online in. It is that a woman and her son sign up for a game show, along with 3 other "couples". The show consists of different teams and the challenges in the show are increasingly risque in nature and eventually lead to full sex between the mother and her son. I can provide the link to the video this idea was based on if necessary.

In my mind the boys would have to wear speedo shorts and the mothers wear equally skimpy outfit and have to perform challenges that would involve alot of physical contact.

I have asked on here before regarding getting it written though I don't think I articulated myself well enough and the responses weren't what I was after. I don't really want a story of a super well hung, sexually experienced teen heartthrob getting to bang his double d mom. My idea is that they are just normal mother and son who care about each other and are kind of coherced into this situation but end up enjoying it. It's important to me that despite the over the top nature of the plot that the emotions are intent behind the actions of the characters are real and grounded.

If anyone thinks they are up to the task of this please send me a pm! As I said earlier I've been trying to get this story written for a long time (over a year I think now) and would be greatly appreciative if someone thought they could give it a go!

Thanks in advance
Jan
 
Your idea is quite interesting. Before writing that I have to see that video. Can you send me the link?
 
It's refreshing and heartening to see someone who wants actual depth of character and plot development, rather than a flimsy backdrop to a hot stroker between male and female caricatures.

PM sent.
 
I've had similar ideas. For example the mom and son really need the prize money and so they stick with the game despite the increasingly risqué rounds.

Please PM me the video.
 
Well step one is don't use fucking PMs. Dear god why does everybody do this when it's a stupid as fuck idea?
 
Back
Top