The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ltit

Hmmm...what to do about the girl trapped in the Nightside with Harvey?

*plots, plots, plots*
 
OMG...that took forever. I hope PGoD understands what i was attempting to do there...

*worries, worries*
 
Maybe you have the power to control them and you just don't know it.

Hmm...

*tells her dog to go get her something to drink and gets looked at funny* Aww, drats.

Would be cool to be able to though. It would make my life sooooo much easier.
 
The likes of which you have never seen.

The truth is, I don't have it in me to really make a scene. I would rather just fade away. The Moon shall be changing employers soon.

huggles

LT ~ Lots and lots and lots and LOTS to do today...
 
It's a classic, I don't know why they had to remake it.

Because they have to remake everything!

I didn't mind Zombie's remake, but his remake of II sucked balls.

I am a huge fan of his, but sorry, couldn't find anything in positive in that one... I rolled my eyes, laughed and mocked. Sadly.
 
LT: Wow, today went by fast.....Did you guys know that today was Pro-LIFE's day of silent solidarity? Usually when one's not interactive, the day seems so slow, but even with not saying a single thing for the entire day, my day seemed to be gone in the blink of an eye.. Hmm.
 
LT: Wow, today went by fast.....Did you guys know that today was Pro-LIFE's day of silent solidarity? Usually when one's not interactive, the day seems so slow, but even with not saying a single thing for the entire day, my day seemed to be gone in the blink of an eye.. Hmm.

I had no idea, but seeing as I didn't much today and the fact that it was raining which makes me sleepy, I suppose you could say I kept from really speaking today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top