Lots of married men on here that like cock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbiguy77

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Posts
224
I wasn't aware of how many married men enjoy cock. So my question is does your wife know? Or is that part of the thrill?

As for me, my wife doesn't know of my craving for cock. I would say that I am mostly gay. I enjoy sex with my wife when she actually gives it up and I very much enjoy looking at women but nothing replaces a cock in my mouth or a cock inside me.
 
I am div now, but when we were married my wife knew. She never participated and rarely asked about it but knew I enjoyed it.
 
Would love to be dressed as Allana and show women how a man likes his cock swallowed

Only a cumslut gurl really knows how to handle hard cock
 
Liz and I are currently monogamous. It's easier emotionally and safer.

We are both bi. When we were first together we shared lovers of both sexes. She has seen me suck a cock, take it up the ass, and even sucked guys off as I fucked them. Needless to say, this was exciting stuff. While sex between us is great and very satisfying, I miss the feeling of a guy's cock in my mouth, the velvety head leaking on my tongue, hitting the back of my throat until it swells and shoots a salty load. She misses eating a nice wet pussy too. We plan to marry, and we both have the feeling that at some point we will share lovers again. I fantasize about licking her clit as a guy fucks her, tasting her juices on him, and eating his cum from her pretty pink pussy. She wants to lick my load out of another girl too.

Unfortunately, we both have jealousy issues. Are there any other bi married couples out there who have problems with this?
 
Another married man here who is just very curious for the time being. It has become one of my strongest fantasies lately ... to suck a cock. Just not sure how to satisfy this and make it a reality. Kind of difficult to admit this to any of my long time friends, and then again it is hard to find anyone who is in my same position.
 
Another married man here who is just very curious for the time being. It has become one of my strongest fantasies lately ... to suck a cock. Just not sure how to satisfy this and make it a reality. Kind of difficult to admit this to any of my long time friends, and then again it is hard to find anyone who is in my same position.

Right there with you.
 
Another married man here who is just very curious for the time being. It has become one of my strongest fantasies lately ... to suck a cock. Just not sure how to satisfy this and make it a reality. Kind of difficult to admit this to any of my long time friends, and then again it is hard to find anyone who is in my same position.

I know how you feel because it is one of my fantasies right now too and it's not easy to find other people in my situation. Especially if I was able to get all dressed up while pleasing another man this way
 
Liz and I are currently monogamous. It's easier emotionally and safer.

We are both bi. When we were first together we shared lovers of both sexes. She has seen me suck a cock, take it up the ass, and even sucked guys off as I fucked them. Needless to say, this was exciting stuff. While sex between us is great and very satisfying, I miss the feeling of a guy's cock in my mouth, the velvety head leaking on my tongue, hitting the back of my throat until it swells and shoots a salty load. She misses eating a nice wet pussy too. We plan to marry, and we both have the feeling that at some point we will share lovers again. I fantasize about licking her clit as a guy fucks her, tasting her juices on him, and eating his cum from her pretty pink pussy. She wants to lick my load out of another girl too.

Unfortunately, we both have jealousy issues. Are there any other bi married couples out there who have problems with this?

I'm a bisexual married man and my wife is totally in on it. I've written about this before -- a truly bisexual man, one who loves to suck cock and have his "man cunt" fucked hard should only marry a woman who loves sex with multiple male partners. That's what I did. My wife loves double penetration, better yet dp with a third guy's cock in her mouth. And she gets real hot when I suck cock with her.

But to the jealously issue. Although my wife is fine with inviting extra males into our sex life, she's pretty much made it impossible to bring women into our martial bed, because she's so fucking jealous of other women. No single women is the rule, although we have been with other bisexual married couples and my wife likes to do the party slut thing where she makes out with another woman as a exhibitionist thrill to get the guys going. But I'm not allowed to touch.

She's my second wife and my first one was the same. Completely jealous of other women.

I've just accepted this arrangement although it's not at all equitable. Sexual relationships are rarely completely symmetrical or fair. I've always found that the kind of powerful women I end up falling in love with are usually far more woman then I can handle anyway, so I really wouldn't know what to do with two ;-)
 
This board has a lot of us married men that have turned to the cock side at least fantasy wise :)
Kinsey categorized (i believe it was 12) levels of bisexuality. Personally, i believe all persons are naturally, or maybe potentially, bisexual. If a man sticks his dick through a hole and doesn't now whether it is a man or woman on the other side,he would cum either way, so maybe......
 
Woohoo for all of the bi and bicurious married guys!!!! We're an awesome group who know how to enjoy the best of both worlds ;) rock on!
 
friends

I am bi and my partner knows it and is ok with it as she is too. I have a few married male friends who come over for a cock sucking session because they get none at home.

Damn would love to come over and feed you my cock!
 
Well, i am married for a second time. My first wife knew that I was bisexual. I didn't tell her at first, but I wasn't having cravings for cock when we first met. I started getting opportunities to fool around with men and turned them down several times but the curiosity finally got to me. (I had played several times before I met this woman) I finally confessed to my wife that I wanted to sleep with my boss. She was all for it. I never got the chance to do anything with him tho.

We used to hang out with another couple on the weekends. We would play cards and drink. The other husband and I were wanting the ladies to fool around so we could watch. One night I suggested that the two of them should kiss. His wife laughing said, "Suck Dan's dick and I will." I looked over at him expecting him to be like, "No way man." Instead, he said, "Hey, i'm up for it." He was only wearing boxer briefs and a tshirt. He dropped his underwear right then and there. I got up and sucked his dick in front of the girls.

A different night we were all playing cards. I mentioned that my wife and I wanted to get frisky. They had already pulled the couch out into a bed. Dan's wife said, "There is the bed. Go for it." So my wife and I got naked and started kissing and petting. The other couple joined us on the bed. At first it was just all four of us on the bed and naked and just keeping to our spouse, but then as I'm making out with my wife I can feel me getting my dick sucked. We both look down and it's dan's wife! A bit later the girls are on their backs and we are fucking our wives and then the ladies looked at each other and started kissing. I made my wife cum and so she was done and wanted to shower. I asked if she wanted me to join her. She said, "No, not until you cum" and she went to shower. So, Dan's wife is sucking Dan's dick and so I start fucking her. I make her cum and then she goes to join my wife in the shower. Dan and I 69'd until we both cummed.

That was the only time something fun like that happened. The next week we went back to playing cards and me and dan's wife went outside to smoke. She started rubbing her ass on my cock on the front porch. She said, "You wanna fuck me?" I say, "You know I do." She pulls her pants down right then and there and says, "Lets do it then." I would have loved to go for it right then and there but we were on the front porch and I didn't want to get spotted by a neighbor or car. So i suggested we go around back. We walk around back and she drops her pants to her ankles, grabs the picnic table and I fuck her in the back yard.

Dan and I had a few more encounters just him and I. Basically any time the girls would leave us alone, we would get naked and suck each other off.
 
I am a proud member of this crowd, but I am still in vivid and constant fantasy mode. My wife doesn't know of my fantasies, though I suspect that at one time she suspected because she once told me she had a dream where I told her I was gay but it was just a phase. I don't know how she would react and given the circumstances I am not willing to find out...so I fantasize a lot and I write a lot...I find the writing therapeutic and it tempers my aching desire to experience it.
 
id love to suck my work mates cock - never tried sucking cock but i think it would be good
 
No she doesn't !

I prefer cock, love sucking and swallowing , most of all I love being fucked ....... I fancy women , I just love cock more
 
I'm right there with you timid. I love to look at women, but I prefer to go to bed with men.
 
No valid input to add to the conversation. But I do love my wife, and I'm a big cock fan, too. Only in fantasy at this point, but down the road....well, one can hope. I've read a few really amazing posts that have gotten me good and hard. And, of course, with Allana contributing, I want to be part of the group, too!
 
Very happily married

Wife doesn't know, would probably leave me if she did. Which is a shame, because I'd love to share a cock with her before she guided it into my arse. Ah well, that's what fantasies are for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top