Letting Go - closed for Mighty Quill and myself

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,736
Evelyn Smith

As 34th birthdays go, it wasn’t quite as bad as she thought it would be. Intimate gathering of a few close friends and no one brought up the fact she was still single and not dating.. almost. A strange gift was given to her and she really did not know what to make of the small business card. Who gave their best friend an invitation to a members only sex club? It had floored her, and she had laughed herself dry during the process of Samantha’s quiet hurried and hushed explanation between birthday cake and powder room break.

“What do you have to lose, Evie?”

Those words rang in her ears for an entire week before she finally decided to call the number on the blank card. Well it was not entirely blank, it had some sort of yin/yang looking emblem on it and the number. Not one of those cheap cards either, this one had been made with cloth as well as some sort of fine paper. Sitting in traffic between home and office meeting she was late for, she dialed. Gave her name, and in exchange was given a time and address in which to arrive tomorrow. No rescheduling, no excuses, if she wanted to accept the offer she had tomorrow to process.

So there she had sat in a small modern room in a rather tall white steel and glass building, filling out forms while nursing a bandage in her inner elbow. She was weighted, blood was drawn, medical release forms were signed so that her OB could fax her file contents over. And the damned questions went on for what seemed like hours. Wanting to know all medical history as well as sexual history, asking her limits, having to be told how to list limitations was rather humiliating. They wanted to know her intimate thoughts and desires as much as her mundane allergies, if any of course. Sam never even bothered to tell her what it was exactly she was in for here, the purpose of this place, it was the questionnaire lady that had explained it to her.

And all for a hefty donation to their organization.

She sat in the small office for over a half hour, alone reading through papers and signing this or that. Head bent down as she wrote, she never knew the modern art within that small too-hot office was made of glass for two purposes, one being the camera and microphone behind it. Brown hair wrapped in a mundane bun, she wore these small half spectacles for reading. Sitting with her legs folded to one side, her toe bounced as she read, pencil eraser tapping her fuller bottom lip. She was not a model face on a skin and bones form, but she was fairly pretty. Appealing enough not to fret over dateless nights, it was her choice and many failed relationships, that kept her single. A pair of green eyes read quickly, signed with only minimal scratching of lead to paper, glancing up only now and then, lost in thought.

When the door finally did open, she did not jump from her skin as most would have, but turned to smile a dimpled greeting to a lady about her age. Pleasantries exchanged and hands shook, the lady sat down and promptly spoke.

“You are here because you are unable to let loose and be yourself.” The woman stated, not bothering to put it to Eve in the form of a question. “Our fee is to assure you are serious and help fund our private clubs across the states where our members, which would include you, have free use of year round.” She sweetened the deal to ease the figure in Eve’s mind, many balked at the unknown, and more balked at the sum in which was asked in donation.

“Your test results will be back in a week and if all is good, we will then speak with the Master who has agreed to train you, and he will send further instructions on where to go, and what you are allowed to bring. If you do not comply, your contract is void and you go home.” A piece of paper was then slid before Evelyn to read over. “initial and read these here, initializing them means you have read and fully understand each clause and breech as well as consequences.”

“Every one of these listed is contract voidance, there is no warnings?” Eve then hesitated, so used to the corporate world, everyone deserved at least one warning before dismissal… didn’t they?

“That is correct. This is a serious matter and requires a serious mind and strong dedication to what it is you are doing. You only have one opportunity and you are to be trained by the most knowledgeable of our members, going by what your preferences are that you listed yourself.” Again a sweet smile and compassionate eyes were turned on Evelyn. As if this lady knew how much of a turmoil this choice was?

“Invoking the safe word?” Evelyn’s brow rose as she glanced up from the paper.
“Yes, pick a word and memorize it. Something that would not come up normally in every day life, conversation or power exchange. To stop at any time you simply say the safe word and you will be sent home.” Piped off as if, and probably was, a memorized detail.

And so she scribbled, Sassafras. Knowing the word, not knowing what it was nor ever using it, worked perfectly for her.

Final papers were signed and passed over before Evelyn rose from her seat. Straightening her pencil skirt and business jacket, she looked much like the management she was. A smile in place and a check of her watch had her turning to seek her briefcase, which had been taken when she arrived as well as her PDA. She felt almost naked without her cell or schedule, anxious to get out and get back to work. Again she pasted on a smile, removing her glasses to shake hands once again.

“Thank you.” Was murmured and then she was gone. Cameras shut off, microphone turned down low and Evelyn was driving away in under ten minutes, for up town and office parking. Her heart was racing, and her mind was second guessing the folly of her choices, but deep down something inside her was trembling with pent up desire. So much so, her hands gently shook for the first five miles back, scared out of her mind, she was also finding herself shifting within her seat, aroused by the knowledge she was taking steps.. where no one knew her history.. to finally let go.

Two weeks seemed to take two years to come, but when the letter finally arrived at her door via carrier, she was fairly sure she might faint at the door step. Flushed she thanked and tipped the man as shaky hands opened the letter. She had time off, vacation and all the world, except Samantha thought she was off to Hawaii for a month.

Report to 1221 Clearance Street, room 969B in exactly 24 hours, have all affairs in order to cover the 4 weeks you will be gone. Arrive alone with only an over night bag, two forms of ID, and a current passport.

The address given is that of a prestigious hospital.

She read it three more times before remembering to breathe. Moving to her room, she began to pack what little was instructed into a small case and then her toiletries. She slept little that night, again doubts crept into her mind to chastise in the craziness to give up control to anyone, and yet when the time came, she was precisely where she was supposed to be, only five minutes earlier than she were to be there. Punctual was habitual, and if she did not get there soon enough, she might not have gotten there at all. She paced as she waited, having no name, no ID nothing to go by on whom she was to meet.
 
Last edited:
"Passport, ID, All electronics, keys"

The tall, pale skinned man spoke in place of a greeting as he slid the metal box across the polished granite tables surface. He watched with dispassionate eyes, knowing another set followed his movements as well as the arriving guests, and as the well shaped woman placed the ID and keys in he spoke softly in warning.

"Give it ALL up please Miss, or it will be taken from you, it's easier that way"

Was he speaking of just her phone she kept in the over night bag, or was it something more, the chance to probe and discuss was gone as she reached into the bag and offered the instrument, then turned it off instead and dropped it too into the box.

"Follow me"

He turned and moved to the door, no offer to help with her small bag or even hold the door open, simply walked through it and stood by a gurney and waited as she approached.

"Close the door behind you, it locks automatically"

He ordered and informed, placing the metal box into a marked locker already adorned neatly with her name on it.

"Undress, place your clothes and bag in the locker, then drink this"

A voice as cold as an artic wind, he waited for his words to take effect, watching as the cameras did as his guest blushed, then moved to undress, instinct telling her a dressing room or change of clothes wasn't available, even if she asked. The cheap clocked ticked away the minutes and he waited with out any emotion, knowing his role only too well as she slipped out of the clothing and placed each in the locker before moving to the next. Finally she stood before him, covering her pert breasts and sex as she faced him, and he lifted the small plastic cup and it's contents to her.

"Drink it all and then lay down on your back on the gurney, you'll sleep the entire trip that way, and only wake groggy but unharmed"

Nude, helpless and facing an uncertain future, he knew what her inner instinct was screaming at her, to turn and run, but then she would fail, wouldn't';t she, and that part of her mind over rode caution as Evelyn Smith reached for and took the tiny cup
 
Evelyn

Nipples peaked tightly under her warmer palms, her nervous swallowing had yet to cease as green eyes pinned the rail thin man. Had she been insane to do this? Had she known... her skin prickled with awareness but could not see any eyes on her but one set, and he wasn't bothering to even give her a once over as he went about his work. A shiver raced her spine and curled her toes, this room was much like her OB's room, too damned sterile and chilly.

She took the cup and forgot to worry about covering herself up. She eyed the liquid and a million questions ran through her mind, all frantic and all harried like a mad woman's rantings and bemoanings... but logically speaking, or rather thinking.. she knew that this kind of money and situation, would be stupid to risk it all for a stranger and jail time. So surely she was safer than her panicked over imaginative mind was concocting?

She drank, much like Alice, she did not heed warnings or misgivings but rolled to her back atop the gurney and prayed to god, whom she did not believe in, that she was not about to meet some Doctor Jeckyl and Mister Hyde nightmare. She was tired of failing relationships with men she controlled, and to give up now when she had yet to even meet.. or so she thought, the man whom would show her.. She couldn't finish that thought, the room was fading and her thoughts were turning over themselves like a bad Dr. Seuss book.
 
He watched th3e drug quickly take effect, then moved her body into place atop the gurney, bringing the heavy straps into place and tightening each, locking her down to it's padded surface at the ankle, knee, waist, belly and breast. Finished there he lifted the heavy leather cuffs to fasten to each thin wrist, locking them into place and pulling the straps tight. Finally he covered her body with a heavy sheet, pushing the edges of it under the padding, her body covered but identifiable as a well shaped woman.

The gurney moved to the waiting ambulance outside and a ten minute journey to the private airport, then into the plane and a 45 minute trip out of the state and to another waiting and much larger aircraft. The slumbering woman was passed through the security with out a glance at her paperwork, securities attention on her barely hidden female form, the gurney locked into place minutes before the aircraft rolled off the tarmac and roared into the skies for a much longer journey.

<<<>>>

"She's coming around, vitals are all stable"

The female attendant spoke softly and a male voice answered in return, the gurney and it's occupant now sitting safely in a large, underground room once used in WW2 as a military command center and now converted to a cold storage warehouse

"You can go then, see yourself out, payment will arrive in the usual manner"

The male voice drew closer, his hands lifting the sheet over the bound woman's form, his hands warm and steady as he brushed her hair back and spoke to her in the poorly lit room.

"How are you , do you know your name and how old you are? Do you feel steady enough to sit up?"

Strap by strap he freed her, saving her wrists for last, glancing to her face to see her eyes sharp and alert as she looked around her surroundings.

"Don't ask where or what, I can tell you the who, and why. Now lets set you up and see if your balance has returned, I have hot broth and water on the stove upstairs for you, and we can talk as you eat"

A muscled arm under her back he lifted her to a sitting position easily, his day old beard brushing her face as he helped her, his brown eyes soft as he studied her face and lips curling into an easy smile.

"It's nice to finally meet you in person Eve, sorry for all the cloak and dagger, but slavery and transportation of is illegal in the states but not here, so we had to move you in a manner that wouldn't be suspect"

A large, calloused, scarred and tan hand on her shoulder, he brushed his own black tangle off his face, his age half hidden by the shadows as he touched the binding at her right wrist.

"How do you feel about this so far Eve, you're not to the point where you can't turn back yet, what do you say?"
 
Evelyn

She awoke slowly, hearing things but from seemingly far away. Devoid of outside sounds, she could hear them, their breathing, their movements and yet the rustling of their clothing was far too loud for her woozy head. Her nose itched and try as she might to reach and scratch it, she could not. and in those brief moments, she panicked in the groggy recesses of her mind. Nose forgotten as voices spoke, heels clicked their way across hard floor to a silent door, she barely heard shut past the roaring of blood in her ears.

Eyes blink, shifting, to seek something other than white sheet covering. His voice, whomever he is, is not displeasing, at least he does not sound like a prepubescent teenager with a cracked high pitched or nasally voice. With the lifting of the sheet, her chest lifts with her deep breath, only to be restrained within the strap holding her. Questions come at her, to which she nods affirmatively.

"Yes." She knew her name, her age but sitting up? As the straps ease and release, she lay still as she watched him working. Forgotten her nudity, the darkness her enemy at the moment as she can barely make him out, but the beard stubble at least confirms she was not handed over to some boy. Again a sense of relief filled her. But as the last helper, this too could be merely an employee and not the person she is to learn from.. serve.

"s-slavery?" derogatory term, akin with many negative thoughts, histories and implications. It is forgotten as she sits and realizes once more, she is naked still! a blush then does creep into her cheeks as her hands shift to her lap to at least cover her sex. They had her transported like this?!

"suspect?" the sarcasm in her tone could not be mistaken, a nervous chuckle welling up in her throat, clearing it away as best she can. "sorry.." rushes out as quickly as she realizes how insulting her tone would be taken. What did she know of human trafficking? Hell she had no idea where she were, whom had her, what country even! What did it matter how she got there or her state of undress? Again she tried to clear her mind and caught his eyes and smile. "I uh..." sounded like a bumbling idiot?

check!

"I think.." her brows knit together and her mouth turned to a thoughtful frown, "my mind is not all that clear just yet.." absently her hands rub each opposite bicep, her gaze lifting from him to explore the darkness of the room they were in. Nondescript, she had no real feed back mental or visually to go off of, and so those green eyes returned to the man standing before her. "Might I know your name, Sir?" formal always worked best in these situations..

Because every woman finds herself in a dark room, butt naked, with a stranger exchanging pleasantries, right?

"No!" Came quickly to his question, her head shaking to match her words, "I am not going to give up before I have even started." it came out more vehement than she intended it too. Direct eyes bore into his, holding long moments before looking away to the room beyond, and then down into her fisted clutching hands guarding her bare sex from prying eyes one more. "Might I have my clothing now?"
 
Last edited:
"Calm yourself child"

He spoke softly, his voice dropping an octave, his free hand cupping the back of her head in his palm as her nervousness grew.

"You are safe here, and will be well cared for, I give you MY word"

He turned his head to meet her eyes with his own, willing her to relax, to find peace, to simply TRUST

"I would not have brought you here otherwise, I wanted our time to be uninterrupted"

She was feeling threatened, it was easy to see, how she hid her sex, how her eyes were darting about looking for non existent escape routes, how she was making small demands and losing control.

"You placed yourself in My hands, made a choice, a wish to understand things between a man and a woman outside of the accepted normal in the U.S., so I brought you here. I am your Master, and you, my slave"

He touched her gently, his eyes locked on her own again silently willing her to focus on Him, on His words, to simply Trust Him.

"Stand. I will help you in case you fall. We will attend to your needs and then I will show you your new home for the next 28 days. You are under My care and no one will hurt you here"

Her wrists free he used his arm to slide her off the gurney, then lower her feet to the floor, his eyes still on hers as he realized he stood nearly a foot taller and how small she looked in his arms at that moment, how green her eyes were, and how utterly scared she was as well.

"Come Eve, take your first step into a new life, with me"
 
Evelyn

"You must think me a fool.." chuckles softly in embarrassment. "No one really told me what to expect.." added with a stronger tone, a more firm resolve forced into her limbs. Strangely enough, she smiled up at him, though it was shy and her cheeks rather pink, she was not balking so much as trying to adjust to be, well, naked. In more ways than just clothing.

So this half-shadowed, large man was to be her new Master.. rolling the word around in her mind, she could not yet breathe life into it by saying it aloud, so foreign in her vocabulary but the warmth in his voice and smile, the eyes seemed to care. She had not expected.. well, honestly she had no idea what to expect but he wasn't fitting her 'monsterized' third-party labeled Dom.

and she even knew better than to believe anything of what she heard.

"Thank you." she wanted to free herself from his hands and form, to walk on her own two feet to where ever they were going, but that kind of defeated the purpose of this whole exercise. Steering her mind to behave and her feet to listen, she stood before him. Slowly her head lifted, her eyes finally taking him in as her modesty became less of importance. Not quite ready to hold his brown eyes, she shifted hers to his large scarred hands. She wanted to ask but did not dare pry into personal territory. However she felt a pique of something at the sight of them. if nothing else, this man knew how to use his hands... but for what?

Hair loose and bothering her face, she lifted her hand to brush it away and felt the weight of something at her wrist. Curios eyes turned to the binding still hanging, "is there a restroom near by?" Her hair was unbound and tickling down to her lower back, funny she could not recall having it unbound when she stripped for the pale man? Unknowing she did it, she panted a bit. Lapped her parched lips and cleared her throat a few times. she also trembled a bit, but it could be due to the temperature, the size of him or the fact she was still racing a hundred miles a moment within her body?

"Yes, please?" auto answer, she wanted to get on with this procedure, she NEEDED to know more, had to know. What was expected of her, to calm her fears of failing before she even got started.
 
"There is a bath next to the room I am taking you"

He assured softly and smiled a small smile as she calmed, her words becoming rational and body less tense, the feel of her pressed to him not unpleasant as he slipped his hands away and pointed to a set of narrow steps.

"Up one floor, then to your left, first door"

He watched her face, keeping his mind focused on the orientation process, warning himself not to make it physical, not TOO soon

He followed and admired her pert ass swaying before him, nodded as she found the bath door, and closed it behind her, there were no windows or outer doors to try and escape through, and after the long flight she was well over due. He relaxed, leaned against the wall, his mind going over her file, the details of it, and what had been omitted,knowing that there was always something left out. He heard the rush of water, then the sounds of the sink running, giving her time to "primp", knowing she needed some small things to hold onto, that even the tiniest comfort of arranging her hair would calm her and make her ready, if that was ever possible?

The door opened and he smiled, looking her over and seeing less stress in her face and body, his extended arm pointing to the small kitchen where the promised soup and water waited for her at the tiny counter.

"Take your time, enjoy it, Sarah made this for you when she heard you were coming with her own hands, the vegetables" from her garden, the broth made fresh as well"

He spoke softly, wanting Eve to understand the significance of Sarah's gift, that Eve's arrival had affected them all, that the world was a much larger place then just her world. He watched her take her seat on the stool carefully, admired her hands and how carefully she lifted the cover off the large bowl of soup, and how she placed the over sized cloth napkin over her bare thighs before lifting the spoon to slip it under the surface of the hot liquid. He smiled, leaned back against the door frame, enjoying the sight of the woman and blocking the only exit out as well, knowing not to let his guard down, that she was still a wild card, and unproven to him, or the others within the confine.

"Tell me why you came here Eve, be honest with me and yourself, it will save us all a lot of time and help you find what you're looking for"
 
Evelyn

"It is home made?" she was truly awed by that, she had not had anything 'home made' since her grandmother passed away. Everything, even at restaurants was from cans of this, canned that. A smile lifted, her body relaxing more, whomever this Sarah was cooked remarkably well as the scents of broth was making her stomach rumble in anticipation.

However his next question had her paused mid sampling of broth, the spoon returning to the bowl. How did one explain a feeling, a need that even she had a hard time putting into words or reasons? Thoughtfully she tried to find the words to describe what it was she sought.

"Every choice, from as simple as dinner every night, to complex as the newest advertisement to use to draw in those million dollar contracts, I make them daily. Every relationship I find men of average intelligence with average jobs, nice enough guys but they do not have a dominate bone in their entire body. Time and time again, they turn me into their mother. Taking care of them, their needs, their trash and dirty laundry gatherings. They can not even decide if we should have sex that night or any night, ever!" She turned a bit to look at him lounging in the doorway.

"How can a woman like me, find a man I know is quite capable, to submit to? How can I even begin to explain that feeling?" she laughed a bit ruefully, her spoon drawing lazy eights in the broth. " Could you submit to someone who couldn't choose a movie, or a dinner, or even tell you the truth of why he waits on me to decide if we will have sex, or oral sex? How about where we will have sex and if so, what is and isn't allowed?" Shaking her head, she turned back to the soup. "A woman wants a man they know they can not control to the point of emasculating him. I believe I seek out this type I can control for some false sense of safety and I wish to break that habit." She took a bite then, sipping the broth and bits of vegetables, again lost in thought.

"A capable man who could take care of me, whether I am able or not, so that all those hundreds of thousands of decisions every day aren't always in the forefront of one's mind, to where I could simply enjoy the pleasure of simply... " she sighed softly pushing the bowl away as it were now empty and her belly was not, "losing one's self in the caring of him." She went in a loop and even still she could not explain it any better, nor any clearer to the man. It simply was a complex simplicity that made absolutely no sense, even to her.
 
Last edited:
He listened quietly, studied the young woman's face and eyes intently as she spoke, seeing and hearing both the intensity of her need and the hopelessness she felt in trying to find it. He saw too the honesty of her words, and knew for the moment at least, she was sharing her inner most real and true feelings with him.

He had seen and worked with many men and women in the past, most coming to him simply to get a thrill, to experience something new, as if it were a vacation trip and when over they'd return to their old lives and patterns quickly forgetting what they had seen, but never really understood.

Eve was different, she HAD potential, but too he saw despair in her eyes, as if she knew she was being offered second best in life, and was close to simply accepting it.

"I am afraid I am not a dating service"

He smiled softly as he began his reply, then moved forward to place his warm, calloused hand on her cool, bare shoulder.

"That said, what you look for isn't found in the normal dating circles, you don't go to a hockey game to talk basketball, nor would you walk into a bar and announce you're looking for a Master. Let me show you what it's all about in My world, and then we'll let you decide if it will help you fulfill your want's and needs, from there... I may be able to take you to the right places, and people that you seek"

A young, handsome man slipped into the kitchen to clear the tiny counter and quickly wash and stow the dishes away, his eyes carefully averted from both Eve and her teacher, the chore quickly finished and the older man breaking the silence.

"Eric, this is Eve, our new guest, Eve.... Eric, he has been with us a little over a year now"

Eric smiled and looked to Eve, his hands calm and at the sides of his cut off jeans, his T shirt not hiding the well muscled chest under it as he spoke quietly and welcomed Eve, then left as quietly as he had arrived.

"You'll see Eric and all the family tomorrow morning, we work the garden and kitchen as two groups and I have assigned you to the garden under Sarah's watchful eyes, don't think of it as a chore, rather the chance to enjoy the cool fresh air of the early morning."

He offered a hand, then guided her out of the kitchen and down the narrow hall, his hand pressing a recessed handle to open another door, and wider hallway that finally opened into a larger bedroom.

"You'll sleep next to me tonight, just... sleep, if you need something during the night wake me, and I'll see to it you are taken care, in the morning I'll introduce you to Sarah and her group, then meet you after at breakfast and explain how you'll spend the rest of your days with us."
 
Evelyn

She toyed with her bowl and spoon, the urge to go and wash it keeping her distracted from the situation. She was not displeasing to look at, had no real flaws in her form, but damn if being naked did not keep her off balance! She just could not bring herself to stand, walk around him, the counter and to the sink in her birthday suit.

The tension was amplified when another, younger man, walked into the kitchen from some where, wearing clothes! She shifted to cover herself without looking too obvious, her hands leaving the bowl and her normally straight posture turned into a slouch. She watched him in silence as he cleaned up from her meal, another thing she was not used to. Introductions were made and she offered a forced smile that did not reach her green eyes, nodded and murmured something friendly enough in a way of greeting.

Why did this young man have clothing, her .. Master have clothing and yet she was kept naked? It made no sense to her, but as irritated as it was making her, she wasn't going to say anything if it could be helped. Obviously she was the only one in the room with an issue of her nudity and there for, the rational side of her brain said loudly 'GET OVER YOURSELF WOMAN!'

An audible sigh of relief came when the younger man vanished from the room, her back straightening a bit more as she listened to his logic. Had she known the only way to get a matured responsible man was to seek a Master, well then she might've looked a little harder than the clubs and bars.. and yes, she could not pipe up and say that either, although her tongue tickled to do so. There was something about the air of this man that kept her silent. Too many unknown factors in play, she had no notion of her place on earth, in this ...was it even a house? But it was far deeper knowledge she could not put her finger on that kept her working to silent her mouth and show the man respect.

"Us?" she had almost faltered in moving to follow his leading hand, "I thought the arrangement was strictly one on one?" She had to ask that question, mentioning a woman she would be assigned to and that was definitely on her "Not happening" list in any sexual way what so ever. The regal bearing of her head returned and her eyes were direct and probing as she turned to face him for an answer to her question. Steered here and there, she had arrived at his destination, and from the brief glance about, looked to be a bedroom.
 
He felt her body tense and the edge return to her voice, the light he turned on by his bed showing a tense face and eyes that were filled with doubt.

"You are at my home, with my family, no one else will touch you, or harm you, I promise"

He ran his hands down her shoulders and smiled to reassure, his eyes soft and understanding as he stood before her.

" I will be within the walls of the retreat every day, no farther then a few minutes away when we are apart, the other times you will be with my family seeing for your own eyes what kind of life we lead and how it really works"

He slid his hands away, pulled back the covers of his bed, then stepped back to lift his shirt up and over his head, then toss the shirt to the foot of his bed before turning back to her.

"Trust me Eve, to do what is best for you, everything that happens here is because I wish it to"
 
Evelyn

Those few words, the manner in which he spoke them was a telling tale. It floored her, muted her mind and all questions she had but moments ago, welling up. She knew nothing of him, not even his name but there he stood, removing his clothing to ready for bed as if it were an every day occurrence. What he said, without truly knowing him, she believed.

It was astounding!

Had she ever met a man who said something similar with a quiet but assured tone? She believed him, because he believed it to be so. She had, oddly, no doubt about that it was as he wished it to be here in his home. He was confusing her, he was soft spoken, well manners and eloquent almost in his speaking to her, as if he thought her a frightened doe... maybe she was? But he was nothing of what she had expected to find. He was handsome, not boyishly cute. He had a strong form, scars from something, most likely combat and yet he never raised his voice, he even touched her in a soothing manner.

It was both thrilling and yet terrifying for her. She had never lost herself in a man, and it is true it is what she wished to do, but some part of her mind was sure it would never really happen. She could chalk it up to unsettled by the change of environments.

Green eyes assessed his broad back as he began to remove his clothing, but quickly fell away when she realized she was staring. She had seen men naked before, though curios she was also not willing to under go such close scrutiny herself. And so before he could drop more or she see more, she moved quickly to the bed, opposite side of him and quickly lay down. Covering herself, she presented her back to give him privacy to finish readying for bed while her eyes stared at the far blank wall, listening intently. Waiting for the bed to dip under his weight.

She held stiffly for the longest time before sleep finally claimed her.
 
There was a spark, he had seen it in her eyes as he undressed, felt it as well each time he touched her, she was hungry, scared, excited and unsure

He watched her lithe form slip into bed and roll over under the covers, no words wishing him a good night, her body rigid, as if expecting to forced

He frowned, removing his pants and briefs, wondering what her past experiences were, if she had been hurt, and if so, by who, and how? His knuckles cracked and he realized he had closed his hands into hard fists, the instinct to protect strong with her, and as he slid into the bed he debated pulling her to him, then stopped and laid quietly until he felt her body relax and breathing slow.

Leaning back, hands clasped under his head, he lay quietly contemplating why he had brought Eve to his families retreat, was it for the reasons he claimed to protect her, or was there another reason under the surface of that truth? How long he lay contemplating the woman next to him he wasn't sure, the heat of her body as she rolled into him bringing him back to the present, his arm sliding under head to pillow it as he rolled and spooned her body, once again amazed at how small a figure she possessed and yet such a powerful spirit within.

It was his last thought as sleep claimed him, until short hours later his internal clock woke him, the soft figure pressed tight to him making him smile, then groan as he was too aware they were both fully undressed and her body was as soft as his was hard in certain points. Still he remained quiet and lifted, shifting her weight gently from his arm, admiring her face and how soft and innocent she looked, his lips curling into a smile as she groaned, then rolled towards him as her eyes slowly opened
 
Evelyn

Two foggy green eyes lazily lifted open, only to have one then the other lazily fall shut. Her smile spread as she murmured a husky, "mm good mornin'..." Dozing off as her fingers crawled across chest to shoulder, toying with his nipple but a moment before finding a bit of chest hair to settle over. Burrowing her face to his neck, a slender thigh lift and settled atop his.

Her dream was sweet and fleeting away already but still she smiled and breathed in deeply. She was warm, comfortable and laying against a very nice, masculine form. Testing said thigh, she had to wonder when it was that Jeremy came back as hers slid up and down in a small brief movement. Aroused, pebbled breast dug into his chest but it was soon forgotten in the nagging sensation of needing the bathroom.

She shifted her hand lower to tuck about his waist and realized something... two somethings actually.

One being that Jeremy was no where near this size nor width

Two.. He left her two years ago

Two eyes popped open and widened as she realized she was not where she thought she was and he was DEFINITELY not Jeremy!

"Oh shit.." Rushed out as her face flamed red and she tried to shift off of the poor man she was nearly wrapped around. "oh god! I'm so.. I mean.." a hand went to her face to brush away the tangled mass of hair and cover her eyes.

Lord please tell me I did not molest him in my sleep!?
 
"For a second or two , you were in a different world"

He smiled and rolled, big hands carefully at her waist he lifted her free from the tangled sheets and his body, then set her across his own, smiling up at her knowingly as he waited for her to calm.

"My bathroom is directly behind you, ladies first, I believe?"

He smiled, feeling her heat across his own swollen cock, knowing from her face and eyes the multitude of conflicting emotions she felt, his hands running up and down her sides softly as she collected her senses.

"There are sandals, a pair of cut off jeans and one of my T shirts waiting on the sink, no underwear as the clothing will be to protect you from the cool air and morning sun, you can wear them to breakfast as well"

Eve swung a long leg over him, his eyes treated to a flash of her shaved sex and rounded buttocks, his smile soft and appreciative of her female from as she moved to the door then slipped inside.

He dressed, blue jeans, another T shirt and his own well used sandals, hand brushing his hair back as he looked to the mirror and made sure a brush and hair pins were waiting for Eve as he tied a heavy kerchief around his throat, then hooked a set of dark glasses into the Tshirts front.

"Ahh, there you are, a brush and pins.........."

He paused and took a second long look at the woman before him, she had lost years without the former clothing and little make up she had worn, the T shirt dwarfing her figure to the point she had tied it at the bottom, and for long seconds he was lost in his own past memories, then shook them off as he smiled and spoke softly.

"Come, you don't need the brush or pins, you're simply perfect as you are"

Out the door he led her, then down the twists and turns of the stairway, until he led her out a back door and into the garden he had spoke of.

"Twenty two acres, it's a small farm to be honest, but a miracle for when it was started it was burnt,barren land, and Now? Each leaf, twig and fruit carefully accounted for by Sarah, so beware"

He laughed as an almost too tall Sarah approached them in an ankle length summers dress and a floppy sun bonnet and sandals, her once golden hair now in the first stages of grey, her sun tanned face off setting her true age as she offered a firm hand to Eve.

"Eve, this is Sarah, she is the oldest slave of our family and the center of our family as well, with out her we wouldn't have this oasis to live in, or the bounty we feast on every day."

He stepped back, let the two ladies get a good look at each other, carefully watching Eve out of the corner of his eyes as he pretended to study sunrise.

"It IS a pleasure Eve, I have to say this young man was quite excited when he found you were coming. I'll go easy on you today, you can partner with me, and since I "out rank" everyone here with the exception of the One, you and I will be watering the rows after the rest pick the ripe fruit and vegetables"

He smiled as Sarah wrapped an almost protective arm over Eve's shoulders, steering her towards the reels of hoses and showing her the valves that would let the water flow when needed, quickly pestering her for details of herself, if the outside world still existed? He watched the pair move into the rows, then scanned the outer perimeter of the rows from habit, noting the trees that formed the outer walls were growing doing well also and hoping that this year they could except a good harvest of apples and oranges.

He smiled, then turned, moved back through the house and to a locked door, pulling the sole key to it from his pocket to open the door and step through where Eric silently waited for him.

"Any word or sign yet Eric?"

He queried, then frowned as Eric affirmed his suspicions, informing him the dirt jeep was ready and the arms He had requested were loaded and inside as well.

"I'll be back in time for breakfast, tell the others I went for a drive to check the rivers height and flow, no need to let on"

He drove out of the small garage, then to the gate where Eric had opened, passing through it quietly and coasting easily along the small paved road until he was out of hearing distance and accelerated quickly away
 
Evelyn

Beyond distracted from her perch across his lap and obvious morning erection, she could only nod at his words of "Ladies first.." and scramble off as nonchalant and careful as she could. Heat spread through her body and not from embarrassment of being wrapped around him this morning but the raw desire she had felt straddling him and his hard on. It had taken a whole lot of self control to hold still at first, then recalling she did not know him enough to give into those primal urges, she quickly scooted to his bathroom.

Door shut, she leaned heavily against it, her lips parted as she mouthed "SHIT!" soundlessly. It was going to be harder than she thought, as she had not expected to feel any attraction to the man.. Suppose it would help to be aroused by the one who is to show her how to let go of those puppet strings... but this much? She yanked her hand away from her mound where her fingers had been pressing as if to put those urges on some sort of "hold" button. Quickly she did her morning routine, but paused to ponder where her toiletries were located? Surely they would give her tooth brush over?

She used the brush in the bathroom to brush out her mane and tapered bangs, but did not dare snoop through his things to see if he might have some way to bind up her hair. A scowl in the mirror, she looked at herself and pondered his madness at smiling this morning seeing her make up smeared face?! Washing all of it off, she stared up at a dripping face which looked younger than her years and frowned.
"guess this will do..." almost pouty as she did not like how young she appeared.

The cut off jeans fit rather well, and only hung off her hips a tad, but would not fall off of her, thank god for that! The T shirt was comical as hell and so she tied it in a knot at the hip to get the excess out of the way. It did little to mask her bared breasts beneath but it did not show through either. With her hair touching jeans and tucked behind one ear, she exited the bathroom to meet his gaze across the room. Offering a small smile, her hands tucked quickly into the front pockets to try and hide her nervousness once more.

"Ahh, there you are, a brush and pins.........." He paused in his words to stare at her, probably grateful for the mascara smears removed from her face, Alice Cooper would've been jealous... okay, maybe not but was a close competition there for a moment.

"Yes.... Sir.." She added the last, not knowing what it was she were to call him. She hadn't seen or noticed pins but again, she was trying not to nose about in his private things either. but before she could ask about where they might be, he was happy with her as is and they were off to meet the 'family'.

Stomach sinking like the Titanic, she followed behind nearly matching his stride. Eyes on his broad back, she could still see him naked and felt heat rush her cheeks. So she looked lower, and god that so did not help her either! That ass... Head snapping up and eyes trying to see over his broad shoulder, she hoped the morning air would be cool enough to hide her growing fascination with him.

A lovely woman came forward to greet them and Eve found herself smiling in return of such warmth. She murmured a soft greeting and wished her a good morning, listening to them talk, nodding when appropriate and then with one last look his way, she turned to follow Sarah to the water pump.

"I haven't seen a farm since my grandparents were alive.. " her smile growing as she bent to pay attention to Sarah's finger pointing. "This used to be a waste land?" the disbelief was in her tone but it was not meant to be insulting. Sarah talked, Eve listened as she filled several watering cans. Instructions came easily, just know how long to water what plant as over watering was wasteful and could do more harm than good. Not a huge fan of bugs, she tried not to be squeamish when Sarah started to explain some of the pests to watch out for.

She knew some plants on sight as her grand parents had them, tomatoes were her grandmother's favorite, the rest she tried to commit to memory to show she was not useless in this environment. Working helped keep her mind out of those sheets and this morning's events but it did not keep her from looking up towards the house from time to time, wondering what he was doing within?
 
He pulled back into the garage exactly one hour later, the glasses covering his eyes and hiding the anger in them as he handed the rifle and pistol over to Alex.

"Clean and reload the rifle, keep them in the Jeep from now on, just in case"

He returned the way he had came, locking the door and up the stairs, then to the rear door to slip outside and take a deep breath, his eyes scanning the rows and the men and women working in them before finding the pair he wanted to see.

He didn't need to ask, he could easily see, that the two had established and easy rapport and were chatting away, their voices carrying to him, making him smile and relax enough to pull his glasses off and hang them at his shirt as Sarah straightened, looked upwards to gauge the time, then called out to gather the tools and baskets and head inward.

He smiled, opened the door and held it as the group did as Sarah told them, greeting each with an easy laugh, using their names and touching their shoulders as they moved past him.

"Jace, Sheila, Kim, Kent, Helen, let me carry that, Fran"

He took the heavy basket of fresh potatoes from the expecting woman and smiled as Sarah and Eve came last, not missing the twinkle in each set of eyes or the blush in Eve's cheeks as she followed Sarah in and seemed to sway her hips just a bit more for his eyes to enjoy. They trooped down the first floor hallway, deposited the tools in one room, then made for the back of a much larger kitchen from which the heavenly smells of fresh baked bread and coffee emanated from, Sarah taking charge and pointing where to put what basket and asking Him to lift the heaviest to the shelves until they were cleaned and made ready to eat or store.

He grinned, teasing Sarah about being bossy, taking a punch in his shoulder easily and watching Eve as she moved to a sink to wash her hands, the simple action mesmerizing him until Sarah gently punched him in the stomach and coughed.

"You could do with washing your hands as well Sir, it seems you have paint or oil all over them, were you working on that old jalopy you claim to be priceless?"

He laughed and glanced down at his hands, it wasn't either thing he knew, but it did need to be washed off, and with the last basket in place he moved between Eve as she dried her hands and with Sarah to wash both of theirs.

"How did Eve do today Mother? Did she fall all over the rows like I used to, or spill the water?"

He gently teased, scrubbing at the dark red spots until satisfied all was clean, Sarah's own retort telling him she hadn't forgot his clumsiness as a youth either and that Eve did well.

"Our young Lady knows her way around a garden, I can tell you that, and she never once complained or whimpered about carrying those leaking cans you comically call "watering tools"

"I'll put in an irrigation system if you'd let me Mother, just say the word, then all you'd have to do is set the nozzles to water the plants as you wish once, then turn the valves on, and off"

They joked back and forth, finding places at the massive table squeezed into the room adjacent to the kitchen, his arm slipping around Eve's and pulling her close to him on the bench as the table was filled with fresh fruits, nuts, bread, juices and coffee.

"I normally say Grace at this table, but seeing as our Master has seen fit to return home and visit us, I think it only appropriate that He blesses our repast this morning?"

Sarah quietly asked, the group smiling in approval as He blushed, then offered his hands to Sarah and Eve, and waited until all had finished joining hands around the table.

"Father, Bless this food and shine your light down upon us, give us sun, give us rain, for we thank you for each, and the food it gives us. We eat in fellowship with you, and offer a special thank you for allowing Eve to join us this day, amen"

The blessing over, the ring of hands fell to the food before them, and the once quiet room broke into loud and gay chatter, his eyes turning to Eve to see surprise and concern filling her eyes and pretty face.

"Eat Eve, and after you and I go to the pool, it is my turn to find peace and quiet, and you and I can talk about what has happened the last day, and why"
 
Evelyn

She doubt she would remember all their names any time soon, twice she had to be reintroduced to Kent. She felt like a twit half the time but the garden and Sarah were comforts she was familiar with and was enjoying so very much that when breakfast break was called, she actually sighed mentally at the interruption.

Filing in one by one, she walked in with Sarah, still discussing what it once was and how it got to be as it were now. But Sarah did not tell her where they were, nor would anyone else. That intrigued her beyond anything thus far. Why was their location such a huge secret? Her eyes captured His and she felt a flush kiss her cheeks, a ready smile easily coming upon seeing him standing by the door. Quickly to look back and give Sarah her full attention, she could not let him see her oogling him all the time!

Drying her hands, his words to Sarah gave her a huge pause. Had he called Sarah, Mother? Deaf, she was not and there for he must have. But why did he call her Sarah when introducing them? She couldn't figure it out, maybe it was an honor title or something and not biological? Curiosity killed the cat, her mother used to say.. So she ducked into the kitchen and followed the mass of bodies, being scooted down until she was where HE wanted her to be.

Unable to do more than offer a weak smile his way, she sat again, nervously. Praying no one could see the play of emotions on her face nor read her mind as so many questions kept going through her head. Was near dizzying! His hand capturing hers threw her off, until she realized everyone was linking hands to say grace.

Oh hell... Extremely uncomfortable with this, she was very glad it was not her they called upon. He more held her hand in place than she did in keeping it there, but she was respectful to bow her head and listen to his baritone voice give thanks and of all the insane things.. her! Truly one could think of other things to thank mythical God for than her? They all murmured "amen" and went back to happy, chatting and settling for breakfast. Her hands in her lap, she looked to each one as they spoke, a family unit was definitely the air around the table. Did he have so many slaves all the time?

She could not imagine keeping up with a child, let alone a bunch of slaves.. If what she read about slaves were true, it was a full time job from what little she was able to read. It is then her eyes fell to the pregnant woman and wondered who the father was? A smile spread further watching the woman talk to someone near her, but a hand rest upon her swollen belly, caressing absently. She had hoped to one day be a mother too, but wasn't sure it was going to happen for her now.

Eyes back to her plate, "Eat Eve, and after you and I go to the pool, it is my turn to find peace and quiet, and you and I can talk about what has happened the last day, and why" Emerald eyes lift from her plate to his, again she frowned as her mind charted more questions in the growing book. A pool? Alone with him?

"Yes, Sir." Lapping her lips, she took a little fruit, random nuts and some home made bread to her plate, quietly eating and not really listening to the conversation around the table as her mind pondered what and where this pool was? Relief crept in though and she ate a little faster, as finally she would find out her purpose here, his lessons couldn't begin soon enough to suit her! At least she was getting some feel of him, not a whole lot but enough to know he was unlike any she had dated in the past. Which lent a large credit to what he had said about not being a dating service when she arrived.

When she was finished, she helped to clear the table and wash the plates as each person one by one began to finish up and clean their spot up. Her eyes lifting over bent heads and long table, she watched him interacting with the others. She had to wonder exactly the relationship between him and each individual person here, a few did not look to be related at all by blood, so who were they to him?
 
Again he found himself following Eve with his eyes as she made herself useful in the kitchen with out being asked to, enjoying the way her body moved, how serious she could become as she washed a plate until she judged it worthy to be called clean, how her face lit up as she handed that plate over to be dried. He wondered about her, in some ways she fit perfectly into this kitchen, not just because she could wash a dish, but because she FIT in a way that puzzled him.

Again he felt a familiar punch and with out turning knew who it was, the soft voice of Sarah teasing him that if she stared any harder he'd go blind, that she was his student for god's sake, not his girl friend, and he nodded, knowing she was right but damned if he'd take his eyes off of her.

Breakfast was over, the kitchen emptied itself, and He smiled at Eve as she turned almost nervously, her suddenly shy appearance making him smile even more as he offered his hand and waited for her to come to him.

"The pool, it's an underground stream, we've tapped into a thermal current and mixed it with the stream to creating an enormous cavern filled with the perfect temperature of water. Nights we bathe in it as a common group, but during the day we use it as a place to think, to relax, and to talk"

Her hand in his he led her again, down a hall, down a set of wooden steps, then down a seemingly endless set of spiral steps carved into the earth itself until finally the sound of slow moving water could be heard.

"Light filters down from above during the day, at night we use small lamps or torches, early mornings are reserved for the ladies IF they choose to use the pool"

They walked over the hard rock base and to the moving water, until several hundred feet later the small underground channel broadened and the water seemed to stop, and He pointed out a second source of water merging with it from the far side.

Water deep from the earth there, heating the naturally cold stream we followed, we've made a dam that lets the two merge for just long enough to create this, the rock is smooth, polished underneath from thousands of years of water flowing over it, so you don't need your sandals.

He smiled and moved to a natural shelf in the rock, pulled out two large towels and set them aside, then pulled his clothes off smoothly, knowing the medical qualities of the water and wanting to be in it, as well as see Eve one more time in her natural state.

"Undress Eve, IF you wish, we use the towels as pillows, and half float, half lay in the water"

One towel in his hand he moved into the pool, sighing as the almost too hot water hit his body, enjoying how it relaxed his muscles, then turning to see Eve slipping off her own clothes with her back turned to him, the towel wrapped demurely around her body before she approached him with a shy smile.

"Come in and join me, the water feels warm at first, then as you relax you'll understand why we enjoy it so much"

He offered and laughed, tossing his towel to the higher edge of the rock, admiring Eve as she step by step moved into the pool
 
Evelyn

Their hands linked loosely, she followed without being tugged, trusting he knew where they were going to fall in step behind his large frame. Mindful of the rock and her clumsiness verses her bare toes, she watched her steps more than his backside. Trying to watch where she was going as well as the awe of natural beauty around her was quite the chore but she looked around as best she could when ever there was a pause in their travels.

As a child she had always wanted some underground compound hide out just like what they were descending into it. How odd was that? She had seen it in movies and in her imaginings but never did she think it was a real viable location. She was almost grinning ear to ear as they went.. It reminded her of some kid's movie from long ago and was almost tempted to ask 'are we there yet?' for a laugh. Granted she wasn't too sure how he would receive her odd sense of humor .. which was more dry than the Sahara on her best day.. And so she did not say it aloud.

"Undress Eve, IF you wish, we use the towels as pillows, and half float, half lay in the water"

IF she wanted to? Pausing at his words and studying his face, her mind was processing that whole statement. If she wanted to, not she had to.. huh. Eyes on the swirling water appealed suddenly as he began stripping, and since she could still see him from her peripheral , she turned entirely around to present her back.

Don't be such a child, not like he hasn't seen it all already. Just strip! Mentally she coached herself as she stripped, hands reaching out for the large towel to wrap around herself.

Chicken.

Slipping off sandals, she tip toed gingerly to the water and gasped rather loudly with, "Oh! hot! That's.. h-hot.." Not too HOT to cause injury but damn it was hot! Already her toes were reddening a little where the water caressed. Again her mind went a little blank as he simply lay down in it, bare to the world and relaxed.

"That.. Aren't you.." She couldn't even form a real sentence but frowned at the show offy way he could just waltz all in and lay down and not even a flinch!

Men!

She was such a sissy! There she stood barely in the water, a towel wrapped around her as if he hadn't seen all and sundry already, knowing she could not really lay down in the water and soak the towel because she had some silly sense of modesty she never possessed in her entire life. He HAD seen her, hell he had woke up with an erection and didn't do anything unwanted towards her.. Even now she did not think he would force anything on her.. maybe her butt was a little too round but she would be on it and wouldn't even be seen!

They had precious time and she really wanted answers. Skulking about like a lamb was not going to get this moving along how she really wished to, and so she unwrapped the towel and moved to the edge of the water to make it into a make-shift pillow as he had suggested. Then moving into the water, she knelt down and then sat down. A few gasps and deep exhales later, she was sitting in it.. Laying might take a little longer than anticipated though! "It's.. still.. HOT.." Chuckled out as she held stiffly still to adjust as hot water lapped her most sensitive places on up to her belly button to which she had sucked in as if it might avoid that heated water by doing so.

Eyes forward, she kept from looking at him until she got a bearing of where his face would be. "You said you would tell me more?" She asked before any awkward silences might form.
 
Last edited:
He watched her carefully in case she slipped or the waters heat overwhelmed, knowing that she was pushing herself only because he was there, and wondering if she realized why she was pushing herself to please him.

"Come to me Eve, and I'll help you slip under the water so your entire body adapts to the heat, otherwise your skin will feel like pins and needles."

It wasn't a question, though his smile was soft, her eyes serious as they met his and he reached out his hands and found a good footing on the bottom as he rose to his feet.

"As for what you want to know, just ask, I'll answer honestly and maybe have a few questions of my own in return"
 
Evelyn

Emerald eyes lowered to his offered hand and lift once more to his soft smile. Slowly her hand reached out to take his as she half rose up to walk across the slick surface of stone. Skeptic he could some how cool the water, but she sure did not wish to be in pain at any point in any present or future. Slender fingers found his, gripping firmly, holding as tight as she scooted and crouch walked a bit towards him, eyes on his face as she went.

"You said you would tell me why the.. oddity in how I was brought here.. I don't recall much but before and waking but... " how did she put it? " I was naked, on a gurney!" stressed out, not too loudly but stressed none the less. as it was ODD.

She tried to understand his reasons for it, but nothing sane came to her mind. "I am not sure of how I even learn to trust a man not to baby sit every detail of every day life to verify it got done.. How do you learn to do that?" She slid in closer to him, waiting for instruction on what to do or where to move, she glanced back to his eyes, expectant of something from him.
 
"It's called trust, Eve"

He slipped an arm under her legs, then the other under her back, lifting her from the water and looking into her eyes

"I am going to lower you into the water, it will sting but not hurt you, you can trust me Eve, and if it does hurt you, use your safe word and once again trust me to lift you out"

He didn't wait, simply began to bend his knees and lower them both, his eyes locked on hers as the water hit his stomach and the first curves of her rounded ass.

" I brought you here unconscious and bound to see how you reacted, you knew it was going to happen and allowed it so that proved you were committed, and after you were transported, the way you woke and didn't over react. "

Slowly he lowered her body, the towel falling off as it took water, his eyes still locked on her eyes as the water rose over her hips and then to her soft, vulnerable sex

"There is no failing in this Eve, the point in in proving to yourself you can trust another when you feel threatened, trust him to help you make it through"

Two more inches and the steaming water was at her belly button, her arms wrapped around his neck, his cock hard and rubbing at the back of her thighs, and still he held her eyes.

"Can you trust a man with day to day decisions? Can you trust him with your well being, maybe even your life?"

The water washed at the bottom of her full breasts, and as Eve gasped, he paused, holding them still and letting her adjust, wanting her to adjust to the water, to understand what was happening, to decide if she could, after all, trust him

"Let go Eve, as you did when you let yourself be taken in the clinic, you trusted something, some ONE, to get you through safely"

He lowered her to her shoulders, held her there in strong arms, her legs resting on his thighs, his cock pressed to the cheeks of her ass, the water now as high as he would let it touch her.

"Can YOU let go and trust another to protect what you are?"
 
Evelyn

Wide eyes stared as he picked her up effortlessly, one hand moving behind his neck to hold on. As he spoke and as they sank deeper, she could feel the kiss of hot water licking at sensitive places to which she tensed with each new depth gained. As if on cue he would pause each time she did so, waiting and watchful of her face. It did not dawn on her he was also able to feel her body when it would relax and when it would tense.

Her eyes on his the whole way, she reasoned out how logical his explanation sounded to which she smiled ruefully and admitted, "I just thought you were eccentric.." and she really did not want to throw fits and ruin her chance to make sense of her life and lack of partnership in it.

She tensed once more as the water climbed higher and caressed over belly and breasts, her free hand then moving up to hold more onto him as she felt the water lift her weight off him a bit. Could she ever trust a man that deeply? She some how doubted it as every man she thought capable had only let her down with slacking off to live out his immaturity before video games and pool halls. The others were content to let her handle every faucet of their lives as if she wanted to be their mother.

It finally allowed her to breathe evenly as the water and her body adjusted to a more comfortable level of warmth. How she sat there in the heat of this water, on his lap without bolting was a mystery to her. "M-my life?" She had never thought of that. Shapely brows knit over her stormy eyes, contemplating what he had told her, been asking her?

Troubled eyes lift back to his, the confusion in them as she murmured, "I do not know really what I am except confused.." she lapped the moisture off her upper lip that was gathering from the steam, "and restless ...... and searching.." but it was obvious she did not know what it was she was seeking, only knew she did not have it.
 
Back
Top